Great Again!: Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low In 13 States...

Trump's killin it, kid.
View attachment 161254

LOL (after you finished playing with yourself over the above picture, read this:

Obama leaves Trump an unemployment rate that is well below the historical norm.

Currently it stands at 4.7 percent. In all the months since 1948 the median jobless rate was 5.6 percent.

Thus Trump has been dealt a far better hand than Obama, who took office when the jobless rate was 7.8 percent and rising. It hit a peak of 10 percent in October of Obama’s first year

Hussein ain't the Prez no mo, kid. Get over it. Go Trump! :dance:

Well, you sure hope it worsens anyway. Y'all are some real sad haters. You suck.

Why the fuck would I hope it worsen you moron? I just got done telling you I do not blame presidents for such things. Not to mention I am getting too close to retirement and not sure I would have time to recover lost investments.

You fuckign partisan idiots are getting so boring.

But the reality is that it is going to happen, our system was designed to fail on a regular basis. Read the book I mentioned and educate yourself instead of being content with being a mindless Trump drone.

Stop lyin. You mad. You a hater. It is what it is.

Yes, I am hater. I hate fucking far right idiots and I hate fuckign far left idiots. I hate idiots that cannot see past the two party lies they have been fed. I hate idiots who spend their days kissing the ass of Trump or Obama. In other words I hate people like you.

But I love the economy kicking ass, I love what it has done in the last year. My portfolio is flying high right now!

Yes, you're a miserable hater. That's what i said. Sheesh!

Actually I am a very happy hater. I am happy to hate people that are too stupid to think for themselves and instead just do what their party masters tell them to do. I am happy to hate people like yourself that are using partisan politics to ruin our country.

Nice try. You're as partisan as they come. So stop lying. You can hop off your high-horse now.

The Trump Economy just keeps rollin along. :dance:

Thirteen states this year have seen their unemployment rates drop to the lowest levels ever recorded since the federal government began keeping track of state-level data more than four decades ago.

In October, the unemployment rates in Alabama, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas and Washington all met or beat their lowest rates ever recorded by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), according to the agency’s monthly report issued Friday.

California, Colorado, Idaho, North Dakota and Oregon also hit new lows earlier this year.

Nationally, the unemployment rate sits at 4.1 percent, the lowest level since December 2000, when it hit 3.9 percent.

Unemployment rate hit record low in 13 states this year
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Thank you donald trump, the hiring of hundreds of hazmat workers cleaning up the Keystone Pipeline leak has lowered the unemployment rate; a rate which began to improve under the leadership of President Obama (who didn't need to despoil the environment to do sol).

Yikes! Some pretty lame butthurt whining there. :badgrin:

Only a fool / trumpanzee would see my post as being the comment of someone butt hurt. What I find very funny is the number of biddable fools who echo each other and use the same words as it they are unique to themselves.

Aw, po Dumocrat. Trump's spectacular Economy makin ya cranky? Maybe someone needs their diaper changed and a nap. :crybaby:

^^^ Idiot-gram followed up with a very childish ad hominem.

Yeah, Trump's spectacular Economy is makin ya very cranky.
The Trump Economy just keeps rollin along. :dance:

Thirteen states this year have seen their unemployment rates drop to the lowest levels ever recorded since the federal government began keeping track of state-level data more than four decades ago.

In October, the unemployment rates in Alabama, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas and Washington all met or beat their lowest rates ever recorded by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), according to the agency’s monthly report issued Friday.

California, Colorado, Idaho, North Dakota and Oregon also hit new lows earlier this year.

Nationally, the unemployment rate sits at 4.1 percent, the lowest level since December 2000, when it hit 3.9 percent.

Unemployment rate hit record low in 13 states this year
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Thank you donald trump, the hiring of hundreds of hazmat workers cleaning up the Keystone Pipeline leak has lowered the unemployment rate; a rate which began to improve under the leadership of President Obama (who didn't need to despoil the environment to do sol).

Yikes! Some pretty lame butthurt whining there. :badgrin:

Only a fool / trumpanzee would see my post as being the comment of someone butt hurt. What I find very funny is the number of biddable fools who echo each other and use the same words as it they are unique to themselves.

Aw, po Dumocrat. Trump's spectacular Economy makin ya cranky? Maybe someone needs their diaper changed and a nap. :crybaby:

^^^ Idiot-gram followed up with a very childish ad hominem.

Go see if Mommy can find you your binky and bottle. :rofl:

What does one have to do with the other?
Draw a direct correlation, please.
OK ....here is how it works
As unemployment drops, qualified workers are harder to find
Employers have to offer higher salaries to keep and attract good workers

Why isn't it happening?
That was the very argument the Right made to say that Obama's UE numbers were fake, therefore DoTard Trump's numbers are even MORE fake!

What does one have to do with the other?
Draw a direct correlation, please.
OK ....here is how it works
As unemployment drops, qualified workers are harder to find
Employers have to offer higher salaries to keep and attract good workers

Why isn't it happening?
That was the very argument the Right made to say that Obama's UE numbers were fake, therefore DoTard Trump's numbers are even MORE fake!

Aw, such bitter butthurt. Shame on ya. :sad:

Why the fuck would I hope it worsen you moron? I just got done telling you I do not blame presidents for such things. Not to mention I am getting too close to retirement and not sure I would have time to recover lost investments.

You fuckign partisan idiots are getting so boring.

But the reality is that it is going to happen, our system was designed to fail on a regular basis. Read the book I mentioned and educate yourself instead of being content with being a mindless Trump drone.

Yes, I am hater. I hate fucking far right idiots and I hate fuckign far left idiots. I hate idiots that cannot see past the two party lies they have been fed. I hate idiots who spend their days kissing the ass of Trump or Obama. In other words I hate people like you.

But I love the economy kicking ass, I love what it has done in the last year. My portfolio is flying high right now!

Actually I am a very happy hater. I am happy to hate people that are too stupid to think for themselves and instead just do what their party masters tell them to do. I am happy to hate people like yourself that are using partisan politics to ruin our country.

Nice try. You're as partisan as they come. So stop lying. You can hop off your high-horse now.

You are a moron. Find me one post where I supported either party, just one. Fucking morons like you cannot grasp the fact that not everyone is led around by the nose by their party masters.

You are a moron. Find me one post where I supported either party, just one. Fucking morons like you cannot grasp the fact that not everyone is led around by the nose by their party masters.

Like i said, you can hop off your high-horse. You aren't foolin anyone but yourself. You express vicious hysterical hate for Trump on a daily basis here. You're as partisan as it gets. It is what it is. Movin on...

Like i said, you can hop off your high-horse. You aren't foolin anyone but yourself. You express vicious hysterical hate for Trump on a daily basis here. You're as partisan as it gets. It is what it is. Movin on...

Yes, I have a great deal of hate for Trump, but that does not make me partisan, that makes me smart. See, if Hillary had been elected I would feel the exact same way about her as I do about Trump. No matter how many times brainless morons like you say it, not liking Trump does not make one a liberal or Dem or a leftist. You are just not smart enough to understand such things.

Yes, I have a great deal of hate for Trump, but that does not make me partisan, that makes me smart. See, if Hillary had been elected I would feel the exact same way about her as I do about Trump. No matter how many times brainless morons like you say it, not liking Trump does not make one a liberal or Dem or a leftist. You are just not smart enough to understand such things.

Uh huh, keep lying to yourself. But remember, no one's buying your Bullshite. Take care.

Uh huh, keep lying to yourself. But remember, no one's buying your Bullshite. Take care.

If I had supported one party or the other you would be showing me where I did so. But it has never happened so all you can do is take the walk of shame. I pity you.

But but but...the economy was supposed to tank if Trump won the election :eusa_think:
remember the good old days of Bush when boss's/employers were calling us,,begging to come to work? looks like it could happen again.
Odd

I remember 700,000 a month losing their jobs under Bush
one of our more succsessful real estate agents bought a whole bunch of homes here,,,i think around 2001-2003? and told the owners they had to move within 6 months/1 year. he must of seen the boom coming. god only knows how much he made come 2006.

now wasnt it Nancy Pelosi,,smartest woman over the age of 85 who complained that under Bush we were losing 500 million jobs a month? :eusa_think:,,maybe she included all farm animals?

now wasnt it Nancy Pelosi,,smartest woman over the age of 85 who complained that under Bush we were losing 500 million jobs a month? :eusa_think:,,maybe she included all farm animals?

Oh man, she's such a clueless Swamp Creature. "We need to pass the legislation before we can read it." :eek-52:

Forum List

Back