Great Again!: Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low In 13 States...

I'll say this for the liberals just stopping the Obama insanity would make anyone look like an economic genius. Trump so far has not accomplished anything but put non-idiots in charge of the country. Let's see if he can even get tax reform through congress.

Costly useless Regulation rollback-cancellations don't hurt.
I'll say this for the liberals just stopping the Obama insanity would make anyone look like an economic genius. Trump so far has not accomplished anything but put non-idiots in charge of the country. Let's see if he can even get tax reform through congress.

Costly useless Regulation rollback-cancellations don't hurt.
True but it is also part of having non-idiots in charge. Obama declared war on American (energy) workers and gave away everything asked for in foreign policy. Obama was the most arrogant and ignorant man in any room he was in at least so far as we know. Rebound from that kind of disaster would make anybody look good, even Hillary.

The Trump Economy just keeps rollin along. :dance:

Thirteen states this year have seen their unemployment rates drop to the lowest levels ever recorded since the federal government began keeping track of state-level data more than four decades ago.

In October, the unemployment rates in Alabama, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas and Washington all met or beat their lowest rates ever recorded by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), according to the agency’s monthly report issued Friday.

California, Colorado, Idaho, North Dakota and Oregon also hit new lows earlier this year.

Nationally, the unemployment rate sits at 4.1 percent, the lowest level since December 2000, when it hit 3.9 percent.

Unemployment rate hit record low in 13 states this year
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Thank you donald trump, the hiring of hundreds of hazmat workers cleaning up the Keystone Pipeline leak has lowered the unemployment rate; a rate which began to improve under the leadership of President Obama (who didn't need to despoil the environment to do sol).

Yikes! Some pretty lame butthurt whining there. :badgrin:

Only a fool / trumpanzee would see my post as being the comment of someone butt hurt. What I find very funny is the number of biddable fools who echo each other and use the same words as it they are unique to themselves.

Tax Reform would be nice. But he's having alotta problems with the Swamp Creatures in both Parties on that. His own Party is a rudderless ship. Ryan and McConnell are feckless dunces. But we'll see what happens.

So if the Economy worsens, you won't call it the Trump Economy? You won't blame it all on him?

It is stupid to blame or give credit to the president for what the economy is doing.

It is even more stupid to do so within the first year or two of the term. Nothing that Trump has done has had time yet to have any effect, either "good" or "bad".

Chances are the economy will worsen before his term is up, all economic indicators have been going up for almost 8 year now, these things can only go on for so long before there is a "correction" as they call it. Our system was designed to fail on a regular basis to keep things controllable. There is a great book called "Fragile by Design" I would suggest people read

Well, you sure hope it worsens anyway. Y'all are some real sad haters. You suck.

Why the fuck would I hope it worsen you moron? I just got done telling you I do not blame presidents for such things. Not to mention I am getting too close to retirement and not sure I would have time to recover lost investments.

You fuckign partisan idiots are getting so boring.

But the reality is that it is going to happen, our system was designed to fail on a regular basis. Read the book I mentioned and educate yourself instead of being content with being a mindless Trump drone.

Stop lyin. You mad. You a hater. It is what it is.

Yes, I am hater. I hate fucking far right idiots and I hate fuckign far left idiots. I hate idiots that cannot see past the two party lies they have been fed. I hate idiots who spend their days kissing the ass of Trump or Obama. In other words I hate people like you.

But I love the economy kicking ass, I love what it has done in the last year. My portfolio is flying high right now!

Yes, you're a miserable hater. That's what i said. Sheesh!

So if the Economy worsens, you won't call it the Trump Economy? You won't blame it all on him?

It is stupid to blame or give credit to the president for what the economy is doing.

It is even more stupid to do so within the first year or two of the term. Nothing that Trump has done has had time yet to have any effect, either "good" or "bad".

Chances are the economy will worsen before his term is up, all economic indicators have been going up for almost 8 year now, these things can only go on for so long before there is a "correction" as they call it. Our system was designed to fail on a regular basis to keep things controllable. There is a great book called "Fragile by Design" I would suggest people read

Scroll up, one of yours claimed this is due to Obama. Comical at best but still

They are not one of "mine" as I am not Dem nor am I Liberal. What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

You're a leftist, that's patently obvious just from reading your comments. Obama nor his ill policies has anything to do with what the economy is doing, zilch, nada

You are right about one thing, Obama nor policies have anything to do with what the economy is doing. Of course the same thing is true of Trump and his policies.

And not licking Trump’s ass like you do does not make me a “leftist”. You are just too stupid to know that

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If it quacks like a duck...

13 states with historic record low Unemployment Rates, a 4.1% National Unemployment Rate, lowest since 2000? Yeah Trump, you killin it son. :dance:

Thirteen states this year have seen their unemployment rates drop to the lowest levels ever recorded since the federal government began keeping track of state-level data more than four decades ago.

In October, the unemployment rates in Alabama, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas and Washington all met or beat their lowest rates ever recorded by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), according to the agency’s monthly report issued Friday.

California, Colorado, Idaho, North Dakota and Oregon also hit new lows earlier this year.

Nationally, the unemployment rate sits at 4.1 percent, the lowest level since December 2000, when it hit 3.9 percent.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

This is the REAL Trump secret to make the economy grow......(LOL)

Since taking office on Jan. 20, 2017, Mr. Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of his golf courses or played golf elsewhere 76 times since becoming President, and that's as of Oct. 28.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Thank you donald trump, the hiring of hundreds of hazmat workers cleaning up the Keystone Pipeline leak has lowered the unemployment rate; a rate which began to improve under the leadership of President Obama (who didn't need to despoil the environment to do sol).

Only a fool / trumpanzee would see my post as being the comment of someone butt hurt. What I find very funny is the number of biddable fools who echo each other and use the same words as it they are unique to themselves.

Aw, po Dumocrat. Trump's spectacular Economy makin ya cranky? Maybe someone needs their diaper changed and a nap. :crybaby:

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

This is the REAL Trump secret to make the economy grow......(LOL)

Since taking office on Jan. 20, 2017, Mr. Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of his golf courses or played golf elsewhere 76 times since becoming President, and that's as of Oct. 28.

Whatever he's doing, is working. 13 states experiencing historic record low Unemployment Rates, and a 4.1% national Unemployment Rate, lowest since 2000? Talk about winning? Trump's killin it, kid. :dance:

Trump's killin it, kid.
upload_2017-11-18_21-24-21.png

LOL (after you finished playing with yourself over the above picture, read this:

Obama leaves Trump an unemployment rate that is well below the historical norm.

Currently it stands at 4.7 percent. In all the months since 1948 the median jobless rate was 5.6 percent.

Thus Trump has been dealt a far better hand than Obama, who took office when the jobless rate was 7.8 percent and rising. It hit a peak of 10 percent in October of Obama’s first year

Trump's killin it, kid.
View attachment 161254

LOL (after you finished playing with yourself over the above picture, read this:

Obama leaves Trump an unemployment rate that is well below the historical norm.

Currently it stands at 4.7 percent. In all the months since 1948 the median jobless rate was 5.6 percent.

Thus Trump has been dealt a far better hand than Obama, who took office when the jobless rate was 7.8 percent and rising. It hit a peak of 10 percent in October of Obama’s first year

Great, since it's better, go out and get a fricken job.

Well, you sure hope it worsens anyway. Y'all are some real sad haters. You suck.

Why the fuck would I hope it worsen you moron? I just got done telling you I do not blame presidents for such things. Not to mention I am getting too close to retirement and not sure I would have time to recover lost investments.

You fuckign partisan idiots are getting so boring.

But the reality is that it is going to happen, our system was designed to fail on a regular basis. Read the book I mentioned and educate yourself instead of being content with being a mindless Trump drone.

Stop lyin. You mad. You a hater. It is what it is.

Yes, I am hater. I hate fucking far right idiots and I hate fuckign far left idiots. I hate idiots that cannot see past the two party lies they have been fed. I hate idiots who spend their days kissing the ass of Trump or Obama. In other words I hate people like you.

But I love the economy kicking ass, I love what it has done in the last year. My portfolio is flying high right now!

Yes, you're a miserable hater. That's what i said. Sheesh!

Actually I am a very happy hater. I am happy to hate people that are too stupid to think for themselves and instead just do what their party masters tell them to do. I am happy to hate people like yourself that are using partisan politics to ruin our country.

Lying Trumpsters need to STFU about unemployment. It's been going down for 7 years straight without any orange bafoons in the office.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-08-at-9.26.23-PM-701x367.png

DOLCzkKVoAAWESE.jpg

Last edited:
170 million people are out of the workforce

What is Trump doing about it?

If unemployment is so low

Why haven't salaries risen?

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Aw, po Dumocrat. Trump's spectacular Economy makin ya cranky? Maybe someone needs their diaper changed and a nap. :crybaby:

^^^ Idiot-gram followed up with a very childish ad hominem.

Forum List

Back