GREAT AGAIN!!: Unemployment Rate Hits 3.8% -- Lowest in 18 Years...

This is funny. I remember during Obama's tenure, anytime he and his minions championed the decrease in unemployment, the right wingers would come out and mention things like joblessness rate and the workforce participation rate, saying that "unemployment only dropped cause people gave up looking for jobs!"

Fast forward to now. Trump and his minions are championing the decrease in unemplyment, and the left wingers are coming out and mentioning things like joblessness and the workforce participation rate, saying that "unemployment only dropped cause people gave up looking for jobs!"

Hamsters on the wheel. You'll get there eventually, probably.
Shouldn’t republicans be held to their standard? Or are they just that dishonest?
3Vv2G6v.png
So the point zoomed right by you eh? A lot must go over your head...
The point: using the other side's past stupidity to do the exact same thing in reverse just means you're both practicing stupidity.

Not being stupid would be to say something like this. "Hey, that's good news, but we still need to find some ways to get the workforce participation rate up."

So the nation being at Full Employment isn't good enough for Democrats? Ok, whatever. :cuckoo:
Who said that ^^^ ?

And we've been at full employment for years now. What took you so long to figure it out?

Yet you're still throwing a Snowflake Hissy-fit. And no, we haven't been at Full Employment for years. But we are now. It's GREAT news for Americans.
LOL

Imbecile.... From 2½ years ago...

The U.S. Economy Is Finally at Full Employment

And while it is great news now, it's been great news for years now.

So again I ask, since you cowardly avoided answering the first time, what took you so long to notice?

Yet you're so butthurt over the great news. Go figure? :cuckoo:

So the nation being at Full Employment isn't good enough for Democrats? Ok, whatever. :cuckoo:
Who said that ^^^ ?

And we've been at full employment for years now. What took you so long to figure it out?

Yet you're still throwing a Snowflake Hissy-fit. And no, we haven't been at Full Employment for years. But we are now. It's GREAT news for Americans.

Not according to trump.

Trump told us it is all about the labor force participation rate! That rate is still as low as it was with obama. According to trump real unemployment rate more like 25%.

Sorry kid, i know you desperately hoped for more Americans being unemployed. But it just didn't happen. 3.8% and Full Employment is Great news for most Americans. You wanna sit around and be all butthurt about it, that's cool. I love watching Democrat meltdowns. Please keep em coming. :)

Trump told us it is all about the labor force participation rate! That rate is still as low as it was with obama. According to trump real unemployment rate more like 25%.

Only a moron believes that 3.8 percent number
Even Trump said it is fake

REAL unemployment is at 52 percent

No, its at 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 percent.
Over half the people in the US do not have jobs

Libs told us those not working were all the boomers retiring. We going with a different story now that trump is prez?
And Donnie Dirt Bag and all of GOP hate radio told us they had given up looking for work.
The lying scum Right always change the rules when the shoe is on the other foot.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating. What does that mean? That's over 10 New York Cities that are not working. But they're eating, which means somebody's buying their sustenance, and that somebody is somebody else, is the government. They are eating.

Libs told us those not working were all the boomers retiring. We going with a different story now that trump is prez?
And Donnie Dirt Bag and all of GOP hate radio told us they had given up looking for work.
The lying scum Right always change the rules when the shoe is on the other foot.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating. What does that mean? That's over 10 New York Cities that are not working. But they're eating, which means somebody's buying their sustenance, and that somebody is somebody else, is the government. They are eating.

:206:

This is funny. I remember during Obama's tenure, anytime he and his minions championed the decrease in unemployment, the right wingers would come out and mention things like joblessness rate and the workforce participation rate, saying that "unemployment only dropped cause people gave up looking for jobs!"

Fast forward to now. Trump and his minions are championing the decrease in unemplyment, and the left wingers are coming out and mentioning things like joblessness and the workforce participation rate, saying that "unemployment only dropped cause people gave up looking for jobs!"

Shouldn’t republicans be held to their standard? Or are they just that dishonest?
3Vv2G6v.png
The point: using the other side's past stupidity to do the exact same thing in reverse just means you're both practicing stupidity.

Not being stupid would be to say something like this. "Hey, that's good news, but we still need to find some ways to get the workforce participation rate up."

I’m pointing out the rights dishonesty. I’ve been wording my comments quite carefully,You should pay attention...

Uh oh, expect mass Democrat implosion hysteria over this YUGE news for Americans. :dance:

The U.S. economy continued to add jobs at a solid clip in May, with nonfarm payrolls up 223,000 while the unemployment rate was 3.8 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

Economists had been expecting payroll growth of 188,000 and the jobless rate to hold steady at 3.9 percent.

The unemployment rate was last this low in April 2000...

More:
Payrolls rise by better than expected 223,000, jobless rate drops to 3.8%, wages up 2.7%
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Which is good, sort of. Not so good, because it's part of a boom and bust, which means the higher it goes, the harder it falls. Also Trump is taking credit for it, where it's not due.

3Vv2G6v.png

I’m pointing out the rights dishonesty. I’ve been wording my comments quite carefully,You should pay attention...
As if the left isn't dishonest? Two sides of the same coin man. Until one of the sides stands up for actual liberty i'll continue calling them both out on their rampant hypocrisy.

Democrats were really hoping more Americans would be unemployed.
Since when was Russia Limbaugh a Democrat???

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

August 23, 2010
RUSH: I don't say something I don't mean. I live in Literalville.

3Vv2G6v.png

As if the left isn't dishonest? Two sides of the same coin man. Until one of the sides stands up for actual liberty i'll continue calling them both out on their rampant hypocrisy.
And now is a good opportunity to point out the dishonesty of the right. Look at how quickly they have forgotten the labor force participation rate. Partisans are hilariously stupid...

No, it means we are making the other side EAT their own words, exposing their HYPOCRISY!!!!

No, it means we are making the other side EAT their own words, exposing their HYPOCRISY!!!!

Meanwhile, rational logical-thinking Americans are celebrating 3.8% and Full Employment. Sorry bout that. :)

You're acting like it's some revelation. Enjoy these next few minutes before the left's hypocrisy is shown again, then a few minutes after that when the right's is shown again.

Meanwhile, rational logical-thinking Americans are celebrating 3.8% and Full Employment. Sorry bout that. :)
69.3% UE is not full employment and is worse than the Right's claim of 42.9% UE under Obama.

June 30, 2015
David Stockman has run a bunch of numbers and has been able to put all of this in context and has concluded that the actual unemployment rate in the United States of America is not 5.5%, and it's not 12.5% or 13%. It is 42.9%.

Uh oh, expect mass Democrat implosion hysteria over this YUGE news for Americans. :dance:

The U.S. economy continued to add jobs at a solid clip in May, with nonfarm payrolls up 223,000 while the unemployment rate was 3.8 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday.

Economists had been expecting payroll growth of 188,000 and the jobless rate to hold steady at 3.9 percent.

The unemployment rate was last this low in April 2000...

More:
Payrolls rise by better than expected 223,000, jobless rate drops to 3.8%, wages up 2.7%
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Fact....who believes anything coming out of this white house? and wages are still not moving, dispite 1.3 trillion boost to the rich and and and, Trump tweeted these number hours before the market and may have effect the way stocks traded the day??? The man is a fuckin nightmare!!

October 15, 2013

Lol and the libs and media keep pushing the hate and division.

October 15, 2013

Lol and the libs and media keep pushing the hate and division.

Yup, Trump's daughter posts a photo of her and a child, and some hateful deranged Democrat calls her a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv. No one's more hateful and demented than an average Communist/Democrat. That's fact.

Forum List

Back