Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

Yes because your link failed to recognize that figure

LOLOLOL

Moron, my link covered employment growth for every month since February, 2020. That includes April, 2020.

Like I said, and you keep demonstrating over and over and over again -- you're out of your fucking mind.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

LOLOLOL

Moron, my link covered employment growth for every month since February, 2020. That includes April, 2020.

Like I said, and you keep demonstrating over and over and over again -- you're out of your fucking mind.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Dude, the top number dumbass

LOLOL

You're so crazy, you don't even know April, 2020 came AFTER February, 2020.

rotfl-gif.288736
what's even more funny is that you can't provide data to support that the number of jobs lost due to wuhan have all been recovered. So you can't at all discuss this topic without it. I gave you the link from the Labor Bureau.

what's even more funny is that you can't provide data to support that the number of jobs lost due to wuhan have all been recovered. So you can't at all discuss this topic without it. I gave you the link from the Labor Bureau.

I already have. Here it is again even though you won't understand it again...

In February, 2020, we had 152371 jobs. Despite losing 20.6 million jobs in April, 2020, we still have 155,073,000 jobs as of January, 2023. That's a net gain of 2.7 million jobs which includes the 20.6 million jobs lost in April, 2020.

I already have. Here it is again even though you won't understand it again...

In February, 2020, we had 152371 jobs. Despite losing 20.6 million jobs in April, 2020, we still have 155,073,000 jobs as of January, 2023. That's a net gain of 2.7 million jobs which includes the 20.6 million jobs lost in April, 2020.

Funny numbers the link I provided from them says we haven’t reached prepandemic numbers to date

Funny numbers the link I provided from them says we haven’t reached prepandemic numbers to date

LOLOL

The article you posted about losing 20 million jobs in April, 2020 was published in May of 2020.

So while it's true that we didn't recover to the pre-covid employment levels in May, 2020; it's also true that this is now February, 2023, not May of 2020; and we have recovered to the pre-covid employment levels, plus an additional 2.7 million jobs.

LOLOL

The article you posted about losing 20 million jobs in April, 2020 was published in May of 2020.

So while it's true that we didn't recover to the pre-covid employment levels in May, 2020; it's also true that this is now February, 2023, not May of 2020; and we have recovered to the pre-covid employment levels, plus an additional 2.7 million jobs.

Wrong link . Second link from the bureau

Wrong link . Second link from the bureau

LOLOLOL

That doesn't say we haven't recovered all the jobs since before covid. :eusa_doh:

It says that only about leisure and hospitality jobs; and about the labor force participation rate.

Despite those metrics, we have 2.7 million more people employed today than we did before covid ravaged the world.

LOLOLOL

That doesn't say we haven't recovered all the jobs since before covid. :eusa_doh:

It says that only about leisure and hospitality jobs; and about the labor force participation rate.

Despite those metrics, we have 2.7 million more people employed today than we did before covid ravaged the world.

so real jobs that were lost that haven't recovered. duh.................

like airline pilots and flight attendants!!!!!
Nurses and doctors........
military......................
supply side jobs.............................

so real jobs that were lost that haven't recovered. duh.................

like airline pilots and flight attendants!!!!!
Nurses and doctors........
military......................
supply side jobs.............................

lol

You really have no clue about anything.

Moron, these are the industries the BLS categorizes under "Leisure and Hospitality"...

• Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
  • Performing Arts, Spectator Sports, and Related Industries
  • Museums, Historical Sites, and Similar Institutions
  • Amusement, Gambling, and Recreation Industries
  • Accommodation and Food Services
  • Accommodation
  • Food Services and Drinking Places

Why the fuck would you think airline pilots & attendants, doctors & nurses, or military would fall under any of those??

Holyfuckingshit! You just keep digging and digging and digging. :dig:

lol

You really have no clue about anything.

Moron, these are the industries the BLS categorizes under "Leisure and Hospitality"...

• Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
  • Performing Arts, Spectator Sports, and Related Industries
  • Museums, Historical Sites, and Similar Institutions
  • Amusement, Gambling, and Recreation Industries
  • Accommodation and Food Services
  • Accommodation
  • Food Services and Drinking Places

Why the fuck would you think airline pilots & attendants, doctors & nurses, or military would fall under any of those??

Holyfuckingshit! You just keep digging and digging and digging. :dig:

I gave you fields that haven't recovered. Including the restaurants.

I gave you fields that haven't recovered. Including the restaurants.

LOL

Dayum, you're a fucking retard.

Retard, you gave doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants, military .... none of which fall under the category of leisure and hospitality, which is what your BLS link stated had not recovered.

So post your proof that doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants and military have not recovered....

20 million were lost, he’s minus eight million short

LOLOL

There is no limit to your retardation, is there?

20.6 million jobs were lost in April, 2020. Since then, 24.6 million jobs were added.

Which number is bigger, cretin? 20.6 million ... or ... 24.6 million?

LOLOL

There is no limit to your retardation, is there?

20.6 million jobs were lost in April, 2020. Since then, 24.6 million jobs were added.

Which number is bigger, cretin? 20.6 million ... or ... 24.6 million?

Once again, Facts without Context.
Does anything embarrass you?

Forum List

Back