Graphic Content: Not For The Squeamish!

OMG.....still mopping up the blood!

Queen Ann eviscerates, draws and quarters, obliterates, this pompous Liberal 'journalist'......(I apologize for the redundancy)

Spoiler alert for Liberals: wait half an hour after eating before viewing this video.

How sad for you, and Man Coulter, and Prince Trump that he is not a King. His travel ban is as DOA as his Budget and Trumpcare.

She's not the prettiest, but there's something I find attractive about her. Probably because she's a strong woman. Every man could use a good, strong woman. I like blonde, too.

Maybe it's the fact that she has more free testosterone than you do?

I'm betting Michael Obama turns you on more.

I saw something/someone that looked exactly like Michelle Obama before.

It was 20 years ago, and I was working a Florists' convention banquet.

The highlight of their show was a black drag queen in a green dress.

If it wasn't Michelle Obama, he/she has a Doppleganger.

You remind me of one of those weird dudes who hits on a girl, only to find out much, MUCH later that she is really a "he," but you decide to have sex with him anyway.

I love it when libtardz reveal their own pc hypocrisy by going after a woman they politically disagree with. . . Simply by attacking her looks.

If Ann Coulter killed her own children with abortions and bragged about it. . . The Dimz would think she was on par with Paris Hilton.

I know, I thought they had a fit if Trump said things about certain women( all were true, by the way). So now it's ok to put women down, now I'm confused , is it ok or not?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She's not the prettiest, but there's something I find attractive about her. Probably because she's a strong woman. Every man could use a good, strong woman. I like blonde, too.

You remind me of one of those weird dudes who hits on a girl, only to find out much, MUCH later that she is really a "he," but you decide to have sex with him anyway.

Let me guess: You've had that happen to you.

Let me guess: You've had that happen to you.

Your comment about your incident "20 years ago" and your comments about Man Coulter were a dead giveaway. You've got a thing for he-she's!

Come to think of it, Marion, you do have an odd sense of what constitutes female attractiveness.

Barack says: "Don't knock it till you tried it".

lol, ok....that was a good one.

If you are going to tap it in the butt does it really matter if it is a He or she?

IMG_0910.JPG

OMG.....still mopping up the blood!

Queen Ann eviscerates, draws and quarters, obliterates, this pompous Liberal 'journalist'......(I apologize for the redundancy)

Spoiler alert for Liberals: wait half an hour after eating before viewing this video.

How sad for you, and Man Coulter, and Prince Trump that he is not a King. His travel ban is as DOA as his Budget and Trumpcare.

I’m working on the mathematical formula to calculate- to the second- the time between mention of ‘Coulter’ and some imbecile using some sort of personal attack.

The equation seems to involve lots of zeros behind the decimal point.

Thanks for helping with the research.

L O L A...... Lola

I'm not dumb, but I can't understand why she walks like a woman but talks like a man

There's nothing special about her, I can find hateful americans anywhere.

For context.....how many of her dozen of so scholarly best sellers have you read?
Scholarly? Her cut and paste garbage for uneducated dolts? Oh it is to laugh.

A conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to educate a Liberal.
So.....I shall.

schol·ar·ly
ˈskälərlē/
adjective
  1. involving or relating to serious academic study.
    "scholarly journals"
    synonyms: academic, scholastic, pedagogic
    "a scholarly career"
    • having or showing knowledge, learning, or devotion to academic pursuits

Oh.....and exceptionally well documented, as well.

Inadvertently (better look that up, you dunce) you have exposed the fact you have never read any of her best sellers.
As is the case with most Liberals, you merely parrot what your masters have programmed you to.

True?

Oh....and challenge me on 'scholarly' again.

I do so love your autobiographical posts.

Please, continue.

Forum List

Back