Grapevine: Judge Jeannine Pirro will be back on Saturday

Sean Hannity Says Jeanine Pirro’s “Justice With Judge Jeanine” Is Back On Saturday

Apparently, negotiations have brought back Jeannine Pirro.

I'm glad Fox News saw the light about the truth should be allowed due to the Second Amendment.

I personally hope Judge Jeannine concentrates on who brought the false charges on President Trump.

I think they better flee somewhere safe because Jeannine Pirro will come forth with the truth on 'em:D!

Second Amendment? You might want to check that post and correct it if you can.

I’d bang her.

#metoo

Only if I could duck tape her mouth first.
Why do you hate the truth?

That Nancy Grace wanna bee wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on her flabby ass.
Jeannine Pirro tells it like it is. And she deals well with people who deceive others with each separate count of deception. Take for example the dishonest shills who call themselves journalists, but in addition to have zero polish that a true journalist has, they try to cram lies down the throats of innocent people in order to humiliate without doing one honest bit of finding out whether the allegations have probity or have untrustworthiness in finger-pointing. Two stinking years of Democrats lying their asses off in front of millions of Americans, and you're pissed because Jeannine Pirro saw through the malarkey and brought the truth out to the national forum? If I were Jeannine Pirro, I wouldn't want to be anyone else, because she knows truth when she sees it, and she requires proof if it would ruin somebody else. That is what a good judge does. She has something very close to what I would say is the wisdom of Solomon in the face of two women claiming the same child as their own. Did he ever get to the truth! So does Jeannine Pirro.

And the only people who hate Jeannine Pirro are the criminals who hate truth and rightness in someone as good-hearted as she is.

Sean Hannity Says Jeanine Pirro’s “Justice With Judge Jeanine” Is Back On Saturday

I'm glad Fox News saw the light about the truth should be allowed due to the Second Amendment.

I personally hope Judge Jeannine concentrates on who brought the false charges on President Trump.

I think they better flee somewhere safe because Jeannine Pirro will come forth with the truth on 'em:D!

Second Amendment? You might want to check that post and correct it if you can.
Why thank you, sir. I stand corrected and have made the correction.

I’d bang her.

#metoo

Duck tape is not all that it is quacked up to be!

The word is "duct", dumbass!

You use the brand you want, and I'll use the brand I want. OK bitch?
GUEST_9f16f32e-5d46-43c2-896c-bbca449cc023

I’d bang her.

#metoo

It's still duct tape, Read the label!

We all know you just found this out, dumbass! You always thought it was "duck" tape!

What a petty little man you are.

“Jeannine Pirro will be back on Saturday”

Spreading more rightwing lies, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.

Give us some examples you lying POS...……..

I’d bang her.

#metoo

It's still duct tape, Read the label!

We all know you just found this out, dumbass! You always thought it was "duck" tape!

What a petty little man you are.

Its got to be better than being a dumb ass tard like yourself.....

“Jeannine Pirro will be back on Saturday”

Spreading more rightwing lies, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.
You'd better rethink that "rightwing lies" baloney. We're just simple, truthful people who've read that false witness is so bad, it's up there with the top ten reasons human beings fail in spirit to show kindness and brotherhood to others.

Thank goodness. Saturday night just wasn’t the same at the senior center.

Pirro may be back, but I am confident that her hands are tied and her mouth taped up. I doubt she will be the symbol of freedom that she normally is.

Pirro may be back, but I am confident that her hands are tied and her mouth taped up. I doubt she will be the symbol of freedom that she normally is.
In the first place, Fox did a truly stupid thing. They took the one journalist who is right on with the truth 100% and decided to pillory her into the position of an imbecile. If anything, they will keep their hands off her and their own mouths taped up. Otherwise, people will get outta Fox's Dodge, and they know it now.

I’d bang her.

#metoo

Why do you hate the truth?

That Nancy Grace wanna bee wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on her flabby ass.

This coming from a more than likely 400 pounder......

More right wing logic, I see.

Tell me you're not fat and ugly......

Forum List

Back