Granny

*pop, dusts self off, makes grand entrance*

Alas, I've had to choose another log-in name. I see another "Savannah" has beat me to the punch. Therefore, I shall have to use my other nom de plume ... Granny. I see a few names of my chickadees from other boards ... thanks, hugs and a kiss to Samson for telling me about this board! I look forward to being able to communicate with others once again!!

AWWWW...shucks, m'am, jest bein' neighborly.

There's a member here-a-bouts, Strollingbones, who I think's down the road, and up the hollar from where ya'll are.

Welcome, but I'm not about to kiss Samson.

:mad::mad::mad:

WTF?

After the dinner? The Movies?

You ingrateful slut.
:frown:

That's weird!

Xsited1 kissed me.

In fact, he tried to slip me the tongue, but I rebuked him by holding a tight pucker to prevent penetration.

(But, I think that the tongue was more of an involuntary action because he sensed that I had just eaten peanuts and I think he was hungry.)

Alas, I've had to choose another log-in name. I see another "Savannah" has beat me to the punch. Therefore, I shall have to use my other nom de plume ... Granny. I see a few names of my chickadees from other boards ... thanks, hugs and a kiss to Samson for telling me about this board! I look forward to being able to communicate with others once again!!

Welcome. Are you gonna show us some new wrinkles?

Welcome, but I'm not about to kiss Samson.

WTF?

You ingrateful slut.

That's weird!

Xsited1 kissed me.

In fact, he tried to slip me the tongue, but I rebuked him by holding a tight pucker to prevent penetration.

(But, I think that the tongue was more of an involuntary action because he sensed that I had just eaten peanuts and I think he was hungry.)

You got to First Base!!!!

NOW I'M REALLY PISSED OFF!!!

:mad:

Hi Granny

Granny.jpg

WTF?

You ingrateful slut.

That's weird!

Xsited1 kissed me.

You got to First Base!!!!

NOW I'M REALLY PISSED OFF!!!

:mad:

Nothing personal. If your name was Xamson rather than Samson, it would've worked. Us X-men gotta stick together.

Welcome Granny...are you going to bake us cookies?

Welcome.

Forum List

Back