Evening all!

pladecalvo

Rookie
Dec 12, 2009
Valencia, Spain
Just signed up. I'm a retired musician and life long atheist. The forum I'm at the moment has been over-run with evangelical preachers who appear unable (or unwilling) to enter into any debate on religion. Their MO is to ignore any question and post reams of scripture.... so I'm hoping for some insightful discussion here on my favourite subject.

Plad

There are a few of us non believers on here and a thread going on about accepting jesus or going to hell. Join in.

In welcoming Plad E. Calvo.

He's a persistant little bastard atheist!!:razz:

(Of course, he doesn't know Dick.....yet)

Last edited:
Just signed up. I'm a retired musician and life long atheist. The forum I'm at the moment has been over-run with evangelical preachers who appear unable (or unwilling) to enter into any debate on religion. Their MO is to ignore any question and post reams of scripture.... so I'm hoping for some insightful discussion here on my favourite subject.

Plad

The young fresh rambunctious souls, incapable of understanding, so why bother.. I say.

Welcome, guy with strange name ..:lol:

Welcome.

Please start a thread in the religion forum explaining why some atheists insist that nobody should worship.

Atheism is a religion in itself.

Plad

Question:
Do you simply disagree with all religions (primarily Christian) or are you one who tries to dismiss and demonize?
(It's nothing but a question, some here simply disagree while others are rabid secular fundamentalists).

No two ways about it Pladecalvo.

You are going to Hell for your unbelief and outright blasphemy.

But :welcome: anyway

Does anyone notice how atheists seem to crawl out of the woodwork right around Christmas? Coincidence?

Welcome newbie. Hopefully, you can save your Jesus bashing for the first of the year. Thank you.

Plad

Welcome. BTW, you're going to burn in HELL for all of ETERNITY!

Forum List

Back