Grandpa Spits, Curses At Young Woman

Madeline's demonstrating her idea of evidence again. A Muslim woman accuses a man of doing something, the man said he did no such thing, there are no witnesses, thus, the Muslim is right.

Idiot.

OH?

We're expecting people to post only things that they can prove are true, now?

When did that start?
If I am going to declare something as a fact, I will support it with evidence...just the way I roll.

Your mileage varies, obviously.

Madeline's demonstrating her idea of evidence again. A Muslim woman accuses a man of doing something, the man said he did no such thing, there are no witnesses, thus, the Muslim is right.

Idiot.

OH?

When did that start?
If I am going to declare something as a fact, I will support it with evidence...just the way I roll.

I agree. Trial by media may make for fun on message boards, but it is not a great way to live as a society.

OH?

When did that start?

I agree. Trial by media may make for fun on message boards, but it is not a great way to live as a society.
Meh, the 'fun' I get in messageboards is the challenge of keeping a rational mind above emotions and discussing on that level. Just spewing emotions does not interest me. There is no challenge - at all.

If I were interested in just emoting, I would go to an Oprah or Dr. Phil forum.

Another well educated, productive, murkin. My guess is that, previous to his distinguished Walmart career, he probably served a 35 year stint at a Jiffy Lube as an assistant
manager trainee.............possibly in Texas or Floridastan. ?

Dun be hating on the beautious Florida, Douger. The Grandpa was a customer too, not a Walmart's employee.

Last edited:
OH?

When did that start?

We see this sort of half baked news reporting declared as gospel every damned day.

Fact is, none of us can KNOW what happened.

Being familiar with walmarts video system It will be of little help , psychical evidence taken from the clothing that would be helpful, there will be no evidence .
No more evidence then you can produce I want Muslims spit on.

You are a disgrace, Perhaps the most vile thing I have ever run across on the interweb..

then. You replied "That's for others to decide."

Link?
In any case it never happened.

My position is education and facts show Islam is a crime syndicate not a religion. Islam should be prosecuted under the RICO act and outlawed do to its criminal underpinning.

If Islam is found to be a criminal enterprise, are the members innocent?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2825601-post772.html

I only concern myself with the parts of Islam that concern me. Jihad and terrorism.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2821435-post666.html

I dont support rounding up muslims and putting them in interment camps or doing some deportation scheme.
I do support prosecuting Islam , I also understand it will have to be done one mosque and Islamic group @ a time.
As more people know and speak out about the nature of Islamic fundamentalism the more muslims will revert to Islamic fundamentalism with its traditional results .

I also want to tell me I for one appreciate your open-mindedness ,
I cant tell you how many time I have been accused of being some kind of a fascist or Nazi just for objecting to an ideology that calls for my death and encouraging others to learn about Islam ,and to not confuse Islam with muslims .

Your approach to dialog introspection and reflection, partnered with wise counsel is an inspiration to all mankind.
I bet you were on the leading edge of the youth leadership movement in your high-school and a School Safety Patrol volunteer.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2816034-post456.html

We see this sort of half baked news reporting declared as gospel every damned day.

Yet Madeline KNOWS that the Muslim woman is right, even though the man says he did not do it, and even though there are no witnesses.

Thus, my point.

Now, what is your apparent issue with that?

Last edited:

Idiot.

OH?

When did that start?

Police did not witness the attack and thus, could not make an arrest on the spot. The woman has filed a report and witness statements were taken.

This POS will face charges....those are the factoids. Is reading just not a thingie some USMB-ers are willing to do in case they see something they wish they hadn't?

Idiot.

OH?

When did that start?

Police did not witness the attack and thus, could not make an arrest on the spot. The woman has filed a report and witness statements were taken.

This POS will face charges....those are the factoids. Is reading just not a thingie some USMB-ers are willing to do in case they see something they wish they hadn't?

Are you hired to increase board traffic by posting nonsense that invites a sane response ?

Idiot.

OH?

When did that start?

"Witness statements were taken"? Really? Who told you that or where did you read that?

:eusa_whistle:

I thought that was kinda why we had that whole "due process" thing in this country, to establish guilt or innocence. Apparently, it is also acceptable to take a news story as factually accurate and decide who is guilty on that basis. Personally, I choose not to indulge in such idiocy. It makes people look stupid... I don't do stupid.

OH?

When did that start?

Are you hired to increase board traffic by posting nonsense that invites a sane response ?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dilloduck again.

NYC cab driver stabbed after being asked if he is a Muslim.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/nyregion/26cabby.html?_r=2

During the [softball] game, supporters of the opposing team allegedly shouted racial slurs at the victim and his team members. After the game, the victim was allegedly hit in the jaw by an assailant from the opposing team who shouted slurs such as "raghead," "terrorist" and "camel jockey." The victim's jaw was broken in the alleged assault. The victim's mother was allegedly assaulted by the same person when she tried to defend her son.

CAIR: Racial Slurs Used During Attack on Iowa Muslim -- CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa, June 18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Yesterday, a Florida Muslim leader named Joshua Evans was at the center of an anthrax scare, when he received a “tissue stuffed inside with white powder” in the mail. Officials had him go to the hospital for testing, although it was eventually determined that the materials were not a “biological threat.” Still, Evans said that the intent was clearly malicious: “Someone does not wrap a tissue up with powder in it and stuff an envelope and send it to you with good intentions.” Evans used to be a Christian minister before converting to Islam, and he now often attracts controversy for criticizing his former religion.

ThinkProgress Muslim Leader Receives Suspicious White Powder In Third Recent Anti-Muslim Incident In Jacksonville, FL

We all know damned good and well, hate crimes against American Muslims are on the rise. I could post 1,001 such links.

Can we have a honest discussion here, please?

Idiot.

OH?

When did that start?

POS? Being charged (which he has not been) does not mean one is guilty. You have heard about the 'due process' thing? I think we have trials and juries and stuff to establish whether or not someone is a POS.

During the [softball] game, supporters of the opposing team allegedly shouted racial slurs at the victim and his team members. After the game, the victim was allegedly hit in the jaw by an assailant from the opposing team who shouted slurs such as "raghead," "terrorist" and "camel jockey." The victim's jaw was broken in the alleged assault. The victim's mother was allegedly assaulted by the same person when she tried to defend her son.

CAIR: Racial Slurs Used During Attack on Iowa Muslim -- CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa, June 18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Yesterday, a Florida Muslim leader named Joshua Evans was at the center of an anthrax scare, when he received a “tissue stuffed inside with white powder” in the mail. Officials had him go to the hospital for testing, although it was eventually determined that the materials were not a “biological threat.” Still, Evans said that the intent was clearly malicious: “Someone does not wrap a tissue up with powder in it and stuff an envelope and send it to you with good intentions.” Evans used to be a Christian minister before converting to Islam, and he now often attracts controversy for criticizing his former religion.

ThinkProgress Muslim Leader Receives Suspicious White Powder In Third Recent Anti-Muslim Incident In Jacksonville, FL

We all know damned good and well, hate crimes against American Muslims are on the rise. I could post 1,001 such links.

You wouldn't know an honest discussion if it were a train barreling toward you.

The voices in your head tell you what you see and apparently they have you seeing what happened at the Walmart.

You need to contact the NC police and let them know that your voices in your head are witnesses to the alleged incident.

It is hard to have an 'honest discussion' with people who don't know what 'honest discussion' means.

then. You replied "That's for others to decide."

Link?
In any case it never happened.

I dont support rounding up muslims and putting them in interment camps or doing some deportation scheme.
I do support prosecuting Islam , I also understand it will have to be done one mosque and Islamic group @ a time.
As more people know and speak out about the nature of Islamic fundamentalism the more muslims will revert to Islamic fundamentalism with its traditional results .

I also want to tell me I for one appreciate your open-mindedness ,
I cant tell you how many time I have been accused of being some kind of a fascist or Nazi just for objecting to an ideology that calls for my death and encouraging others to learn about Islam ,and to not confuse Islam with muslims .

Your approach to dialog introspection and reflection, partnered with wise counsel is an inspiration to all mankind.
I bet you were on the leading edge of the youth leadership movement in your high-school and a School Safety Patrol volunteer.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2816034-post456.html
I was always pretty sure the sarcasm of that post was lost on you.
I think I know why . You are illiterate.You cant read thats why you come up with all these crazy conclusions and can never prove your "points"

So to avoid the confusion of words,
try this, Its your only winning move.
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture1415-apathy-small-victories-t.jpg

You wouldn't know an honest discussion if it were a train barreling toward you.

The voices in your head tell you what you see and apparently they have you seeing what happened at the Walmart.

You need to contact the NC police and let them know that your voices in your head are witnesses to the alleged incident.

Guilty before proven innocent.
Welcome to Madelines USA

OH?

When did that start?

Are you such a lying POS you deny Islamophobia has led to a rise in hate crimes against American Muslims?

It has happened already in the UK.....

Media and politicians 'fuel rise in hate crimes against Muslims' | UK news | guardian.co.uk

It has been widely reported as having happened in the US....

In New York City, Rise in Hate Crimes Against Gays and Muslims

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/12/world/americas/12iht-islam.html

The ADL has spoken out against this trend....

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/news/adl-decries-rise-in-u-s-hate-crimes-against-blacks-jews-and-gays-1.3582

And the FBI's statistics show such an increase has occurred.....

FBI Report Notes Rise In Hate Crimes : NPR

Forum List

Back