Grandpa Spits, Curses At Young Woman

Newby wrote:

What did 3000+ people in the World Trade Center have to do with the politics and insanity that caused their deaths? Why aren't you equally preaching to muslim extremists about their hatred towards innocents? Where are those posts? Why are you only concerned about the hatred on one side?

I have condemned the 9/11 attacks, Newby. This is a non-starter...the war between moderate and militant Muslims is not being fought on US soil.

37 killed in bomb attack at shrine in Pakistan | cleveland.com

We have seen such crimes as the Ft. Hood slayings, but that murdering fuckwhit did not shoot moderate Muslims...he shot non-Muslim American soldiers. The US government and law enforcement has done a poor job of protecting all of us, but still, their successes are praise-worthy and I have said so.

I have also said I support extra-judicial killings, racial profiling, heavily restricted access to US visas for Middle Easterners, and any other rational step that will help keep us safe. I support the US government's access to the internet for eavesdropping, and most on USMB said I was too far in the law and order camp for that POV.

You seem to be saying American Muslims are not worth grieving over, as they have not suffered enough to compete with the families who lost loved ones on 9/11....but some of those families were Muslim.

If these attacks were happening to people you loved, would you want someone to condemn them?

Had I been there you might have seen one old fart in a power chair running into another one. I generally do not pack Iron into a store.

Newby wrote:

What did 3000+ people in the World Trade Center have to do with the politics and insanity that caused their deaths? Why aren't you equally preaching to muslim extremists about their hatred towards innocents? Where are those posts? Why are you only concerned about the hatred on one side?

I have condemned the 9/11 attacks, Newby. This is a non-starter...the war between moderate and militant Muslims is not being fought on US soil.

37 killed in bomb attack at shrine in Pakistan | cleveland.com

We have seen such crimes as the Ft. Hood slayings, but that murdering fuckwhit did not shoot moderate Muslims...he shot non-Muslim American soldiers. The US government and law enforcement has done a poor job of protecting all of us, but still, their successes are praise-worthy and I have said so.

I have also said I support extra-judicial killings, racial profiling, heavily restricted access to US visas for Middle Easterners, and any other rational step that will help keep us safe. I support the US government's access to the internet for eavesdropping, and most on USMB said I was too far in the law and order camp for that POV.

You seem to be saying American Muslims are not worth grieving over, as they have not suffered enough to compete with the families who lost loved ones on 9/11....but some of those families were Muslim.

If these attacks were happening to people you loved, would you want someone to condemn them?

You're dodging the question. I don't see you posting links to articles where extremist muslims are killing innocent people every day for their 'cause', and I don't see you commenting on their actions or asking for them to end their hatred? Why is that? Why are you only focused on hatred directed towards muslims and not the other way around? I mean, if you're really interested in justice, I would think hatred from both sides would bother you?

Newby wrote:

You're dodging the question. I don't see you posting links to articles where extremist muslims are killing innocent people every day for their 'cause', and I don't see you commenting on their actions or asking for them to end their hatred? Why is that? Why are you only focused on hatred directed towards muslims and not the other way around? I mean, if you're really interested in justice, I would think hatred from both sides would bother you?

So, IYO, I cannot protest a rising crime trend in the US unless I protest some other crimes occurring elsewhere on Planet Earth first?

BTW, why aren't you posting Ops about these crimes of extremist Muslims? Is your "start new thread" button on the fritz?

How the hell do you even come up with such convoluted reasoning, Newby?

Newby wrote:

So, IYO, I cannot protest a rising crime trend in the US unless I protest some other crimes occurring elsewhere on Planet Earth first?

BTW, why aren't you posting Ops about these crimes of extremist Muslims? Is your "start new thread" button on the fritz?

How the hell do you even come up with such convoluted reasoning, Newby?

My reasoning is just fine, Maddie, it's obvious that you have an agenda, and what that agenda is. I'm just trying to make you aware that you're not fooling anyone, dear. :)

Had I been there you might have seen one old fart in a power chair running into another one. I generally do not pack Iron into a store.

I have wondered about the bystanders, uscitizen. I'd have tried to help that lady as well. I'd like to think most of us would...and yet it sounds as if no one at the Walmarts made a move to do so.

I have wondered about the bystanders, uscitizen. I'd have tried to help that lady as well. I'd like to think most of us would...and yet it sounds as if no one at the Walmarts made a move to do so.

Ahh well most people in America suffer from the same thing that warped the old farts mind.

FEAR! Be afraid, be very afraid.

Ahh well most people in America suffer from the same thing that warped the old farts mind.

FEAR! Be afraid, be very afraid.

*Thinking* and *doing* are miles apart. I bet this 66 year old man has never committed a violent crime before in his life. Are the airwaves so poisonious that even mature men are driven to acts of rage now?

If I were a Muslim and my babygirl were as well, I'd be afraid to let her out of my sight -- and that is something NO American woman should have to live with.

Police did not witness the attack and thus, could not make an arrest on the spot. The woman has filed a report and witness statements were taken.

This POS will face charges....those are the factoids. Is reading just not a thingie some USMB-ers are willing to do in case they see something they wish they hadn't?

Are you hired to increase board traffic by posting nonsense that invites a sane response ?

Are you such a lying POS ....
Yes, you are.
.... you deny Islamophobia has led to a rise in hate crimes against American Muslims?....
The voices in your head told you he did, but he did no such thing.

Whackjob.

You wouldn't know an honest discussion if it were a train barreling toward you.

The voices in your head tell you what you see and apparently they have you seeing what happened at the Walmart.

You need to contact the NC police and let them know that your voices in your head are witnesses to the alleged incident.

Guilty before proven innocent.
Welcome to Madelines USA

So, you admit that if he is found guilty or pleads guilty, this assault should be condemned, Mr. Fitnah?
Nooooooo. He is saying that you find others guilty as default and without foundation if anything involves a Muslim.

Moron.

Are you hired to increase board traffic by posting nonsense that invites a sane response ?

Yes, you are.
.... you deny Islamophobia has led to a rise in hate crimes against American Muslims?....
The voices in your head told you he did, but he did no such thing.

Whackjob.

The 31-year-old woman, who asked not to be identified for safety purposes, said she went to Walmart to buy a carton of milk. Instead, she says, James Currin Jr., 66, confronted her and asked: “Hey, are you Muslim?” When she said yes, Currin began swearing, spitting at her and told her to go back “wherever you came from,” she said.

“I was frozen with fear. I was startled. I was frightened,” she said. “He’s actually there glaring at me, just going over me from head to toe, head to toe, head to toe. It was a blood-curdling stare.”

The woman says Currin followed her as she walked to the front of the store to find her mother and notify management. Store officials called Oxford police, who arrested Currin and brought him before a Granville County magistrate.

Police did not charge Currin with any crime since officers did not witness the encounter. However, they asked the woman to file charges – a procedure often used in misdemeanor cases.

Before leaving, the woman said she had one more run-in with Currin.

“(He) began to laugh. He was laughing at us,” she said.

According to the police report, Currin denied having a confrontation with the woman. He received a criminal summons and is due to appear in court on Nov. 29. WRAL News was unable to reach him for comment.
Muslim woman says man cursed, spat at her in Walmart :: WRAL.com

Reading comprehension is your friend, Si.

Is everything you read true, Madeline?? Why don't you believe my posts when you read them then? :lol:

Yes, you are.The voices in your head told you he did, but he did no such thing.

Whackjob.

The 31-year-old woman, who asked not to be identified for safety purposes, said she went to Walmart to buy a carton of milk. Instead, she says, James Currin Jr., 66, confronted her and asked: “Hey, are you Muslim?” When she said yes, Currin began swearing, spitting at her and told her to go back “wherever you came from,” she said.

“I was frozen with fear. I was startled. I was frightened,” she said. “He’s actually there glaring at me, just going over me from head to toe, head to toe, head to toe. It was a blood-curdling stare.”

The woman says Currin followed her as she walked to the front of the store to find her mother and notify management. Store officials called Oxford police, who arrested Currin and brought him before a Granville County magistrate.

Police did not charge Currin with any crime since officers did not witness the encounter. However, they asked the woman to file charges – a procedure often used in misdemeanor cases.

Before leaving, the woman said she had one more run-in with Currin.

“(He) began to laugh. He was laughing at us,” she said.

According to the police report, Currin denied having a confrontation with the woman. He received a criminal summons and is due to appear in court on Nov. 29. WRAL News was unable to reach him for comment.
Muslim woman says man cursed, spat at her in Walmart :: WRAL.com

Reading comprehension is your friend, Si.
She said one thing, he said another. There are no witnesses (even though you lied and said there were).

You find him guilty.

Of course, I don't have any voices telling me things that are not there, as you do.

Psst...and 'he' means dilloduck, you know, the antecedent, the person you accused of denying some bullshit, the person I said did no such thing.

You are a moron. There is no fucking way you were even accepted into law school, unless that was pre-traumatic brain injury.

Last edited:
Si modo wrote:

Nooooooo. He is saying that you find others guilty as default and without foundation if anything involves a Muslim.

Moron.

I see. T'aint "news" until the guy's convicted? Arrests alone are not "news"? Someone should have told that to WRAL.com, donca think?

Si modo wrote:

Moron.

I see. T'aint "news" until the guy's convicted? Arrests alone are not "news"? Someone should have told that to WRAL.com, donca think?
Sure arrests are news. Being arrested does not mean one is guilty, as you say he is.

Surely they taught you that in law school, right?

Forum List

Back