Grand Solar Minimum.... And Cooling....

Lol, I smell desperation!

What I see is that you made three comments here that are NOT counterpoints to the first two postings at all. All you did was babble a lot with no evidence, facts or cogent observations.

The desperation is actually YOU!

Lol, I smell desperation!

What I see is that you made three comments here that are NOT counterpoints to the first two postings at all. All you did was babble a lot with no evidence, facts or cogent observations.

The desperation is actually YOU!

He doesn't ever try to defend his statements...which is good I suppose, you don't have to wade through a bunch of pseudoscientific clap trap to get to the end point that it is all output from failing models.

Something that really struck me the other Day when posting Greenland Ice Cores was the rapid fall into cooling that happens cyclically every 1.2 thousand years. And each event is preceded by a warming trend spike just before a rapid decrease in global temperatures.

View attachment 223927

Temperatures spiked and rise ended in 1998, according to balloon data sets used to certify satellite measurements. Our current spike will look like many others in the Holocene very soon as Grand Solar minimum happens every 1,200 years.

View attachment 223930
Each of the cooling events following there warming spikes has resulted in a 0.5 deg C drop in temperature before then forming a new cooler base line.

Our baseline will be the coolest ever!

Lol, 3 of the first 4 posts are you high-fiving yourself. That's desperation. Yes, I know the usual climate deniers will flock in here to defend you but they are as desperate as you are.
Please provide proof of your claim... Empirically observed and quantified evidence that can be verified..
Why am I not surprised...

Not even a semi-inteligent response...

Something that really struck me the other Day when posting Greenland Ice Cores was the rapid fall into cooling that happens cyclically every 1.2 thousand years. And each event is preceded by a warming trend spike just before a rapid decrease in global temperatures.

View attachment 223927

Temperatures spiked and rise ended in 1998, according to balloon data sets used to certify satellite measurements. Our current spike will look like many others in the Holocene very soon as Grand Solar minimum happens every 1,200 years.

View attachment 223930
Each of the cooling events following there warming spikes has resulted in a 0.5 deg C drop in temperature before then forming a new cooler base line.

Our baseline will be the coolest ever!
Lets just hope this isn't the Grand Minimum which triggers the next glacial cycle.. Or it just might be the coolest man has seen in 14,000 years.

Lol, 3 of the first 4 posts are you high-fiving yourself. That's desperation. Yes, I know the usual climate deniers will flock in here to defend you but they are as desperate as you are.
Please provide proof of your claim... Empirically observed and quantified evidence that can be verified..

Lol, what's the point?

I could tattoo it on your face in reverse so you see it every time you look in a mirror and you'd still deny it. That's why you kids are referred to as "climate deniers".

Lol, what's the point?

I could tattoo it on your face in reverse so you see it every time you look in a mirror and you'd still deny it. That's why you kids are referred to as "climate deniers".
And you continue to talk out your ass....:fu:

Lol, what's the point?

That's only because you keep blowing smoke up it.

Lol, what's the point?

LOL.. Your head is firmly implanted... Sorry but that smoke is coming from you.. Mouth/ASS same smell..

Let me know when you pull your head out... Just maybe you will have an intelligent thought or comment that has any proof to it..

Lol, what's the point?

And the wait continues for you to show a single piece of observed, measured data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability, or a single piece of observed, measured data which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere...or for that matter, a single published, peer reviewed study in which the hypothetical, warming due to man's burning of hydrocarbon fuels has never actually been empirically measured, quantified and then attributed to GHG.

There is no observed, measured evidence supporting the greenhouse gas hypothesis, nor has there ever been a peer reviewed, published paper that empirically measured and quantified the claimed warming due to increased CO2 and yet you believe..and are deluded enough to call people who actually expect science to produce some evidence of their claims deniers?

We are able to support our position with as much observed, measured evidence as you would like while you can't support yours with a single piece of such evidence...alas, I am afraid that it is you who is in denial...denial over the fact that there is no real evidence in support of what you believe to be true.

Lol, what's the point?

LOL.. Your head is firmly implanted... Sorry but that smoke is coming from you.. Mouth/ASS same smell..

Let me know when you pull your head out... Just maybe you will have an intelligent thought or comment that has any proof to it..

You have to love it...post after post after post and they never put up anything real with which to support their beliefs...and this clown can't even put up model results...all he has is impotent harangue which doesn't even amount to real school yard bully material.

View attachment 223927

View attachment 223930
Only a science hater could think that the sun has an impact upon the earths climate.

Lol, what's the point?

Yeah, that was one of the most desperately confused come back attempts I've ever seen.

Weak.

Lol, what's the point?

Yeah, that was one of the most desperately confused come back attempts I've ever seen.

Weak.
And you produce...................... Nothing.!:laughing0301::04:

View attachment 223927

View attachment 223930
Only a science hater could think that the sun has an impact upon the earths climate.
Its really interesting how I provide context and facts and the moron Creper cant even get past "But, but, but they told me to say this". No cognitive thought ability just a god damn parrot for left wing bull shit.

View attachment 223927

View attachment 223930
Its really interesting how I provide context and facts and the moron Creper cant even get past "But, but, but they told me to say this". No cognitive thought ability just a god damn parrot for left wing bull shit.
It’s like talking to a bot. Their limited programming has three responses.

Billy has been predicting imminent cooling for as long as he's been here, for exactly the same reasons he's using now. He's been hilariously wrong for years running now.

A non-retard would think "Hmm. Billy's predictions have always failed hard. Nothing has changed. Hence, his predictions are obviously going to fail hard again." Alas, most of the deniers on this thread chose to jump up on to the retard wagon with Billy, and ride off with him into retard land.

One bright point for them: Being a denier means being free from the curse of long term memory. So what if all your predictions fail every time? Just forget about it. It doesn't matter. The other deniers won't care, as they also get everything totally wrong every time. Being totally wrong is a badge of honor in the denier cult, because it proves you're not one of those dirty liberals who uses science and gets things right.

Billy has been predicting imminent cooling for as long as he's been here, for exactly the same reasons he's using now. He's been hilariously wrong for years running now.

A non-retard would think "Hmm. Billy's predictions have always failed hard. Nothing has changed. Hence, his predictions are obviously going to fail hard again." Alas, most of the deniers on this thread chose to jump up on to the retard wagon with Billy, and ride off with him into retard land.

One bright point for them: Being a denier means being free from the curse of long term memory. So what if all your predictions fail every time? Just forget about it. It doesn't matter. The other deniers won't care, as they also get everything totally wrong every time. Being totally wrong is a badge of honor in the denier cult, because it proves you're not one of those dirty liberals who uses science and gets things right.
Another fact-less post... Keep your head up your ass. It will keep you from seeing you freeze to death..

True to form hairball, you project precisely what you are doing on to others. The predictions of warmers have failed miserably over the areas and when they fail to materialize, does it matter at all? Of course not...you just claim that they were accurate and move on in your ignorance.

Tell me hairball. are you aware that the hypothetical warming due to man's burning of hydrocarbon fuels has never actually been empirically measured, quantified and then attributed to GHG in any published, peer-reviewed scientific study to date? That being the case, exactly what is your belief in AGW based upon?

There is no observed, measured evidence supporting the greenhouse gas hypothesis, nor has there ever been a peer reviewed, published paper that empirically measured and quantified the claimed warming due to increased CO2
The back radiation from greenhouse gases has been observed, measured evidence supporting the greenhouse gas theory.
Greenhouse_Spectrum.gif

Forum List

Back