Graham Continues to Warmonger

Why is he mad at Russia? Is it because they helped republicans win the election? did he not want to win?

Lindsey 'testosterone deficient' Graham proclaims 2017 the year of 'kicking Russia in the ass'.

What say you, Putin?

Graham: 2017 year of kicking Russia in the ass - CNN Video

Miss Lindsey Graham is a frustrated faggot and should be airdropped into Mosul, Iraq wearing the below dress, then let's see how brave Miss Lindsey Graham isn't.

miss-lindsey-has-the-vapors-again-by-hip-is-everything1.jpg

Good stuff.

Russia is a second-rate, declining power, that longs for days past, and whose values are inimical with the West's. They should be treated as such.

The Russian people are great. I hope one day that Russia and the West can have common values. But they won't be with Pootin and the kleptocracy in charge.

Why is he mad at Russia? Is it because they helped republicans win the election? did he not want to win?
He is angry at Trump so he is using the rumors about Russia interfering in the election as a way to criticize the President.

Good stuff.

Russia is a second-rate, declining power, that longs for days past, and whose values are inimical with the West's. They should be treated as such.

The Russian people are great. I hope one day that Russia and the West can have common values. But they won't be with Pootin and the kleptocracy in charge.
You are spewing nonsense again. Russia contributed greatly to Western civilisation what you are probably not aware of since cultura apparently is way out of your league as a subject. If you mean under Western values the destruction of Western civilisation as we know it by flooding Europe with Third World scum rapists, then I agree, Russia is not on the same page with the Globalists and that's what makes her the number one enemy. Forget the Chinese threat, Russia is the enemy...idiot.

Graham's a corrupt Establishment Globalist wanker. Him and McCain are killing the Republican Party. I don't get why folks still vote for them.

Good stuff.

You are spewing nonsense again. Russia contributed greatly to Western civilisation what you are probably not aware of since cultura apparently is way out of your league as a subject. If you mean under Western values the destruction of Western civilisation as we know it by flooding Europe with Third World scum rapists, then I agree, Russia is not on the same page with the Globalists and that's what makes her the number one enemy. Forget the Chinese threat, Russia is the enemy...idiot.

You Little Americans who think America can't compete in world markets make me laugh.

Forum List

Back