Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

Besides, the thread is about Hirano. But what I posted about Koon, Dick(less) applies.
I also add Whitehouse to this list!
Okay. Last try: My problem isn't going after Hirono, Whitehouse, Koons, Dick-less Blumenthal and the other ghouls on Feinstein's committee. It's just you give them another excuse to attack when you break out the racist bullshit.

It’s only slander if it’s untrue. For instance if you say Trump took Russian spies into the oval office and gave them secret material, for any normal president that would be slander but for Trump that’s what he did.

See how that works?

How do we know Trump did that? All the pictures.
Besides, they told us.
She called him names that which had nothing to do with anything being spoken about concerning the hearing. She slandered the man out of built up pure emotional distress. Period. Apologize is what she should do in order to save face, but she may even need some emotional treatment of some kind. The lady appears to be wired, and hates men.

In the most fiery exchange so far during Attorney General William P. Barr’s Senate Judiciary testimony, Sen. Lindsey Graham interrupted questioning to accuse Sen. Mazie Hirono of “slandering” the Justice Department’s top official.

“You have slandered this man from top to to bottom,” Mr. Graham said. “You want more of this line of questioning, you are not going to get it.

The moment came while Ms. Hirono, Hawaii Democrat, was grilling Mr. Barr with questions about allegations that President Trump sought to thwart special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe.

But she also called Mr. Barr a liar and accused him of trying to conceal Mr. Trump’s alleged misdeeds.

“Being attorney general of the Untied States is a sacred trust,” she said. “You have betrayed that trust. America deserves better. You should resign.”

(Excerpt) Read more at outline.com ...

As a side note - this shows me how wise Obama’s handlers were in choosing his AGs. Obama wasn’t smart enough to do it himself.

We can all see clearly now that the DOJ/FBI are the highly political brain and nerve center of the executive branch. They have broad and immense powers of investigation, surveillance, and prosecution, which they have used very unevenly. Their cliches of being “quiet professionals” and dispassionate bureaucrats are revealed as complete bullshit.

The AG must be an absolute ally of the President.

Its clear whoever selected Holder and Lynch for Obama knew very well how the deep state operated. They even made sure both were black, for extra loyalty. Not only did they protect Obama,, he could use them as an political weapon.

Who did Trump have at this most sensitive position upon entering office? Jeff Sessions. It nearly killed his Presidency.

We also learned from Kamela Harris’ questioning that the same DOJ “career” ethics officers who advised Jeff Sessions he must recuse himself because he once shook hands with the Russian ambassador advised Rod Rosenstein that it was no problem for him to supervise the special counsel even though Rosey participated in the decision to fire Comey and was a witness to it.

I guess now that Rosey has detected the change in direction of the wind with Barr’s appointment as AG and has adjusted his sails accordingly, the Dems are now flip flopping back to the position that Rosey is a bad guy.
I saw that too. What a friggin idiot. I hope he gets back to his office and starts digging shit up on that useless, brainless bitch. How dumb can you be, pissing off the biggest cop in the country whose jurisdiction is everywhere. DUH!

Besides, the thread is about Hirano. But what I posted about Koon, Dick(less) applies.
Okay. Last try: My problem isn't going after Hirono, Whitehouse, Koons, Dick-less Blumenthal and the other ghouls on Feinstein's committee. It's just you give them another excuse to attack when you break out the racist bullshit.
It's true that using race or curse words etc inappropriately, is never good, but when the war of words begin, and emotions get to raging on and running high, then look out for many things to be said that mostly end up being regretted later on, just like I suspect Hurino is probably sorry for after reviewing her idiocy on tape.

I hear what you're saying. But, since past performance is a true indicator of future outcomes, they are going to attack either way.
I only save the racist bullshit for the worst, and Hirono is the worst!

This person Hurino was way out of line by what I heard on a clip today. It appears they (the leftist), are running big time desperate when hear them lose their composure in the way that she did.

More butthurt I guess.. Will it ever stop ?

She didn't lose her composure. The majority of her rant on Barr was cool, calm, and measured.
Which means it was a premediated slander.

I haven't seen any of the hearing yet, anyone have Barr's reply to her slander?

What do you think Trump has over Lindsey Graham, for him to change so much and become such an ass kissing wimp? Does he know Lindsey is gay or something, which in the R-party is a career killer?
Graham is a just and decent man. Trump is having the most lowlife smear campaign launched against him in American political history. Graham won’t tolerate it.

This person Hurino was way out of line by what I heard on a clip today. It appears they (the leftist), are running big time desperate when hear them lose their composure in the way that she did.

She didn't lose her composure. The majority of her rant on Barr was cool, calm, and measured.

She didn't ask any coherent questions as the vast majority of her time was a troll rant.

She didn't ask any coherent questions as the vast majority of her time was a troll rant.
So what. What was Barr's reply?

What do you think Trump has over Lindsey Graham, for him to change so much and become such an ass kissing wimp? Does he know Lindsey is gay or something, which in the R-party is a career killer?

He has pictures of Graham gang banging an entire boyscout Troop. He lined all of them up and did them all at once!

Barr went to reply but was interrupted by Graham admonishing Hirono as her time was up.
It was a despicable performance on her part.

That thing Hirino tried at the end failed also (calling Barr a liar), because he didn't lie.

Him and Mueller thought they were on the same page in their reviews etc, but I guess maybe they weren't (big deal, still no collusion or obstruction), and seeing how Mueller flows back and forth like the wind, as did his friend Comey during the run up to the presidency, hell who could ever be on the same page with these cats ??? Just another crack in the sidewalk being looked down into by the Dems.

The truth hurts you ABNORMALS....Learn to accept it instead of listening to the liars and Anti-Americans in your party...the 3 new bitches come to mind immediately....Jew haters all!
Have you seen the videos of him mouthing off about the Clinton impeachment and obstruction and his 180 degree videos now?

Or video of what he said about President Trump early on and his ass kissing ones now on Trump? His hypocrisy, is ASTOUNDING!

SOMETHING is fishy with him and this groveling he's been doing at Trump's feet... it's mind blowing how much he has changed.

Yes blowing that's the key word! Blowing!
Atta boy you've solved it!

Jo

Barr went to reply but was interrupted by Graham admonishing Hirono as her time was up.
It was a despicable performance on her part.
What a shame. I'll bet his reply would have withered her right on the spot. Or, he'd just have more class and say, I don't intend to resign.

Oh well.

Last edited:
That thing Hirino tried at the end failed also (calling Barr a liar), because he didn't lie.

Him and Mueller thought they were on the same page in their reviews etc, but I guess maybe they weren't (big deal, still no collusion or obstruction), and seeing how Mueller flows back and forth like the wind, as did his friend Comey during the run up to the presidency, hell who could ever be on the same page with these cats ??? Just another crack in the sidewalk being looked down into by the Dems.

Mueller is a cheap little weasel/puke. He's worried that he won't be invited to the DC Christmas parties now that he failed to deliver.

Last edited:

He has pictures of Graham gang banging an entire boyscout Troop. He lined all of them up and did them all at once!
Sheesh!!
Keep your fantasies to yourself!

Sheesh!!
Keep your fantasies to yourself!

Then he took each boyscout to Paris for two weeks....one after another .....and and and Trump has footage of each hotel stay! Yeah that's it! That's what he's got on Graham and that's just the boy scout thing.....nevermind the orphanage tapes! Hooooboy those were really wild!

Jo

But Barr did lie. He lied about information from Mueller concerning his summary.

For that, he should resign.

Barr used his position to give Trump cover, that is reason for him to resign.

Barr has proved himself to be just another lying POS Trump ball licker.

If you watched the hearing, anyway you analyze it, Hirono 'japped' Barr!
Hirano is living proof that we might have made a mistake giving Hawaii statehood in 1958.
Hirono is mostly Japanese, isn't she?
Descendant of 'Tokyo Rose'?
I'm pretty sure she's mostly American.

Legally, but not figuratively.....

Both. If being a hysterical partisan disqualified one for citizenship, we would have to kick out a lot of people - including you.

Democrat talking point alert ^^^^^

Forum List

Back