OH SHIT!.."Graham Promises to Investigate Misconduct in 2016 Investigations of Trump, Clinton"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
What a difference in Graham ever since his BEST BUD McLame died a horrible, hurtful death from brain cancer....Perhaps HE has seen the light!

He doesn't look at the evidence, so he is worthless. Said so today, so he will just make up stuff.

He doesn't look at the evidence, so he is worthless. Said so today, so he will just make up stuff.
What evidence....the DNC SERVER that was NEVER SEARCHED BY THE FBI FOR RUSSIAN HACKING....

What evidence....the DNC SERVER that was NEVER SEARCHED BY THE FBI FOR RUSSIAN HACKING....

Well he made up stuff about the Mueller report, so he will also just make up crap. I doubt he can read, but he sure wrote a great application of why he should be tramps defender.

Well he made up stuff about the Mueller report, so he will also just make up crap. I doubt he can read, but he sure wrote a great application of why he should be tramps defender.
Lying Muslim bitch....bet you said the same thing when Eric THE RED Holder as AG SAID......

Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman' - ...
upload_2019-5-1_18-0-13.jpeg
Apr 4, 2013 · Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman' ... the top lawman professed his allegiance to President Barack Obama NOT America

You sound like the most brainwashed partisan, knee pad wearing troll anyone has ever encountered!
But I'm sure you will be vindicated in your obtuse thick skulled opinions just like you were in the Russian collusion case....oh, I mean, well...you know.

What a difference in Graham ever since his BEST BUD McLame died a horrible, hurtful death from brain cancer....Perhaps HE has seen the light!

SeeTheLight.jpg

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

Lessee, Graham has admittedly read most of the report but Penelopeyed thinks Barr hasn't???

Barr just wiped his ass with it for several weeks while working on redacting 6e info and writing the summary, but never actually READ IT.

Dims get more clowderhead by the day.

Graham: You’d better believe we’ll investigate the whole FISA warrant process

Grassley: Did Hillary collude with the Russians?

Barr stated that the issue with the dossier goes to the heart of whether the FISA warrant on Carter Page was “properly predicated,” a point which Barr is reviewing, along with his staff. Grassley suggested that it might amount to “collusion” by Hillary Clinton’s campaign, which funded the dossier effort:

Attorney General William P. Barr said Wednesday that he will probe whether the Clinton campaign’s payments to a company using a former British spy who collected information from Russian sources amounted to collusion.​

Mr. Barr expanded on the scope of the “review” he says he’s conducting into “the activities over the summer of 2016,” which included vehemently anti-Trump FBI employees making key decisions on Hillary Clinton and President Trump. …​

Mr. Grassley said it was ironic that Mr. Trump has now been cleared of conspiracy with Russia to subvert the 2016 election, but the Clinton campaign who hired a foreign national — Mr. Steele — who relied on information that may have been planted by Russia has not faced the same scrutiny.​

“That’s the definition of collusion,” Mr. Grassley said.​

Graham also reminded everyone of the inherent bias in the investigation at that point by reading aloud a text from Peter Strzok, one of the FBI agents on the Page case. "Trump is a f**king idiot," Graham quotes former FBI agent Peter Strzok's text during Barr hearing.
The issue of the FISA warrant and the use of the Steele dossier is already being investigated by Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who has had less-than-pleasant things to say about the FBI under James Comey already. Given the circumstances, Horowitz’ probe will have more credibility at this point, although Barr certainly has the authority to conduct a parallel probe — as does Graham and the Senate Judiciary Committee. In fact, they both have a responsibility to review these events, and both have pledged before to do so.

Forum List

Back