Grading Obama: First 100+ days of Obama

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
I give him a D+.

He has ignored the gay marriage issue, ignored don't ask don't tell, run up massive numbers in our deficit, has gone overseas and apologized for America's actions and has spoken out more harshly against Israel for building settlements in its own land than he has for Iran and North Korea testing new missiles. The stimulus bill has not kicked in yet, either. His money, his responsibility. He legalized stem cell research on embryos but forbid any embryos being destroyed for research.

On the other hand, he has largely helped stabilize our economy, if only for now as the Autumn is the TRUE test of how good or bad a shape we're in, has begun to pull our forces out of Iraq, has doubled the number of troops in Afghanistan and has put a deadline on our involvement in Afghanistan.

The only reason why Obama is sitting pretty right now is because the Republicans are in disarray and likely won't be able to mount an effective offense against Obama until 2012.

I originally gave him a c- but that has dipped a bit down to a d, the stimulus will take a bit longer to kick in, that kind of thing never has overnight results, anyone who thought it did was fooling themselves. He has gone back on nsa spying and wiretapping calling it legal and ok for the safety of the US when he originally campaigned against it. he also is changing his mind and flip flopping on the torture issues, now saying it "harms " the troops and our country to show the detainee torture photos...sorry but damage already done by this shit being done in the first place, showing photos wont make it worse. The healthcare plan is turning into a joke and now he is facing even opposition from so called liberal dems on the closing of gitmo...his whole administration is collapsing around him and he has NO ONE to blame but himself.

I'm shocked..... If I'm reading this correctly, most of these responses so far are from those who supported Obama but who see that he set the bar too high for himself. Perhaps the MSNBC poll was more accurate than the Gallup poll. Throw out the highly motivated "for" and "against" and it showed a truer picture somewhere in the middle.

i'd give him about a D+
he did it right in giving the commander in the field the disgression to shoot those Somali pirates

all his apologizing will only embolden the terrorists to strike us again

F+ :clap2: (better than I thought)
He's pissed off Israel; befriended our enemies; publicly apologized for America's actions; his budget cut funds for the border fence.
I'll give him that the economy hasn't had time to kick in yet. (That's the plus sign)

I give him a D+.

He has ignored the gay marriage issue, ignored don't ask don't tell, run up massive numbers in our deficit, has gone overseas and apologized for America's actions and has spoken out more harshly against Israel for building settlements in its own land than he has for Iran and North Korea testing new missiles. The stimulus bill has not kicked in yet, either. His money, his responsibility. He legalized stem cell research on embryos but forbid any embryos being destroyed for research.

On the other hand, he has largely helped stabilize our economy, if only for now as the Autumn is the TRUE test of how good or bad a shape we're in, has begun to pull our forces out of Iraq, has doubled the number of troops in Afghanistan and has put a deadline on our involvement in Afghanistan.

The only reason why Obama is sitting pretty right now is because the Republicans are in disarray and likely won't be able to mount an effective offense against Obama until 2012.

As a fascist he gets an A. He doesn't own enough of the private sector yet to rate a "+".

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I would have to flunk him if I was grading. The TARP from the Bush administration was what might have stabilized the economy...but, I'm not so sure on that. This was a recesssion, and it has a natural progression. I think we might have seen the bottom, and coming off the bottom without any intervention.
Obama has spent more without results. His stimulus package was shoved through without transparency, and without results. He is trying to nationalize the auto industry, lending institution, and also the healthcare system. I feel if he gets his way with healthcare, within 10 years he will push out the private sector completely with regulations.
He is trying to get his cap and trade to gain tranction, and if that happens we will see a disaster before our eyes.
What little he has done that was positive, if any, cannot get him off the F list

President Obama was handed a total pile of crap from the last administration. Takes a while to turn total failure, in domestic and foriegn policy around.

President Obama was handed a total pile of crap from the last administration. Takes a while to turn total failure, in domestic and foriegn policy around.
Second that.

The last administration failed to clean up it's mess.
Even Obama himself has stopped blaming Booooosh. Didn't you get the memo? And, where's your grades? Never mind, he gets an A+ from the moonbat crowd, the worshipers.

You idiots continue to amaze with your partisan blinders, not acknowledging the role DEMS had to play in the "mess."

REAL people who are using their noggins give him anywhere from a C to a D-. I give him a flat D.
has begun to pull our forces out of Iraq, has doubled the number of troops in Afghanistan
This was all according to inherited plans which were in place anyway.

Second that.

The last administration failed to clean up it's mess.
Even Obama himself has stopped blaming Booooosh. Didn't you get the memo? And, where's your grades? Never mind, he gets an A+ from the moonbat crowd, the worshipers.

You idiots continue to amaze with your partisan blinders, not acknowledging the role DEMS had to play in the "mess."

REAL people who are using their noggins give him anywhere from a C to a D-. I give him a flat D.
has begun to pull our forces out of Iraq, has doubled the number of troops in Afghanistan
This was all according to inherited plans which were in place anyway.

I gave my grade. You missed it.

The president is doing fine. Even with the mess left behind.

Forum List

Back