Grade the President - 2 1/2 years in

Grade the President

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's divided the country even more the GW, which is saying a lot. He has created a deficit that will not go away and he's more than ok with that. He is disregarding the advice of his generals, including the one he's most praised, all for a draw down to be completed less than 8 weeks before the next election. He proposed a budget not one member of Congress voted for, of either party. He's yet to propose another. Hell in the last 24 hours he's hit the strategic oil reserves, when gas prices are already falling, again for obvious political reasons. He has yet to man up and call for the DOJ and ATF to release all relevant information regarding the gun walking fiasco, Fast and Furious. He ...

F with declining performance at present.

What do you give Obama for his over all performance?

Overall, I gave him a C. With the mess he inherited, coupled with the new conservative rookies he gets to deal with in the House, he has managed to still get some things accomplished. Had he not engaged in shady backroom deals during the Healthcare overhaul debate, not sent more troops to die in Afghanistan, not gotten us involved in Libya, and not caved to the right on extending the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, his grade probably would have been higher.

I gave him a D only because of the actions taken that lead to OBL being capped. His handling of the economy is the worst our nation has ever had the Irony of it is that he and the left who had control of both houses were the ones that created the mess we see today.

Obama has failed miserly at everything he has done including being a leader of our Nation he has done more in the last years to drive divisiveness to untold new extremes race relations are now at there lowest levels political discourse has become so toxic as to be completely pointless

I gave him an A.

Not because I truly believe that but simply to counteract the ridiculous amount of F's the kooks on this site gave him.

In reality I would give him a C+/B-

What do you give Obama for his over all performance?

Overall, I gave him a C. With the mess he inherited, coupled with the new conservative rookies he gets to deal with in the House, he has managed to still get some things accomplished. Had he not engaged in shady backroom deals during the Healthcare overhaul debate, not sent more troops to die in Afghanistan, not gotten us involved in Libya, and not caved to the right on extending the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, his grade probably would have been higher.

Snore.

Hey VAYank, are you going to say this very same thing when the next President is voted into office? That he/she inherited a mess from Obama?

:poke:

Forum List

Back