Gowdy let it be known that they are going to be investigating the spying on the Trump team

Geeee where is Obama? Still outside of US jurisdiction I presume.

Having ghey sex on a tropical island while his ghost writer works on his book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stand Gowdy....BFD what he says anyway. Nunes was being sneaky and needs to go..

Nunes hops out of the car, leaving his staffers behind. and jumps into another heading to the white house

Then, according to the Post, two congressional staffers see him get into another car and pull away. His own team – they don't really know where he's going.

Nunes receives a phone call, hops out of an Uber at a stoplight, and disappears for hours. He next shows up in Paul Ryan’s office, spewing a tale of intelligence connections that may lead to Trump. After talking to Ryan, Nunes scurries off to inform Trump that Trump is in the FBI’s cross-hairs. Then, after doing his best to wreck any possible investigation underway, Nunes holds a press conference. Nowhere in this mess does he consider briefing the other members of the intelligence committee or that he’s revealing confidential information about an ongoing investigation. Hey, it’s not as if it involved something serious.

Devin Nunes has made himself the least believable man in Washington—and that takes work

You lying piece of shit.

I was watching T.V. the day Nunes went to the White House.

They announced on T.V. several hours before he went to the White House...that he was going to the White House to brief the President later that day. The first thing he did was talk to the Speaker, Paul Ryan; then he talked to the Press; then he went to the White House.

Fuck you lying sons of bitches.

_____________________.

I can't stand Gowdy....BFD what he says anyway. Nunes was being sneaky and needs to go..

Nunes hops out of the car, leaving his staffers behind. and jumps into another heading to the white house

Then, according to the Post, two congressional staffers see him get into another car and pull away. His own team – they don't really know where he's going.

Nunes receives a phone call, hops out of an Uber at a stoplight, and disappears for hours. He next shows up in Paul Ryan’s office, spewing a tale of intelligence connections that may lead to Trump. After talking to Ryan, Nunes scurries off to inform Trump that Trump is in the FBI’s cross-hairs. Then, after doing his best to wreck any possible investigation underway, Nunes holds a press conference. Nowhere in this mess does he consider briefing the other members of the intelligence committee or that he’s revealing confidential information about an ongoing investigation. Hey, it’s not as if it involved something serious.

Devin Nunes has made himself the least believable man in Washington—and that takes work

Another fairy tale. You just might as well start all your posts now with "Once upon a time". Nunes shown the evidence of the Transition team members that were unmasked in communications that had nothing to do with Russia.

That means they were spied on and the information was passed around freely. And leaked. Against the rules and against the law.

Oh because Gowdy said so....Haaaa, ... Nunes lost his credibility and trust which is very important in this investigation..

What we need to hear is that there we be an objective and bipartisan investigation ...which I believe it is heading that way.. I hope so anyway.

"Leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee announced Wednesday they are expanding their investigation of Russia’s interference in the U.S. presidential campaign and beyond, vowing to remain independent and “get to the bottom of this” – amid mounting controversy over a similar probe on the House side.

The senators announced they are now scheduling interviews and reviewing thousands of sensitive documents, and are prepared to issue subpoenas if necessary.

“This investigation’s scope will go wherever the intelligence leads it,” Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., told reporters, speaking alongside top panel Democrat Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va."

Senators expand Russia investigation, amid scrutiny of House probe
One of your own admits espionage and Trump being surveillanced.. So now to counter you put up unsubstantiated BS... In an effort to cloud the real criminal conduct... so transparent...

Haaaa, she said that Obama had his team take information coming in about Russia so the Trump team could not rid of it...She never said that he spied on Trump.. The info they collected has been talked about for months..
Nothing about wiretapping like Trump made a fool out of himself saying.

I see these dueling concurrently run investigations a microcosm of the political / partisan divide amongst our state and federal legislators. It has become so vitriolic as to stymie progress in every arena. The only vehicles of change that I see breaking this deadlock are EO's (phone & pen) & the disgust of the citizenry as to be manifest in the midterms...

Geez, looks like we got a "fenton-right". I need College humanities classes to understand that wordy post. I'm too lazy. Just a commoner.

You lying piece of shit.

They announced on T.V. several hours before he went to the White House...that he was going to the White House to brief the President later that day. The first thing he did was talk to the Speaker, Paul Ryan; then he talked to the Press; then he went to the White House.

_____________________.

So do you have a link or are you sleepwalking ?

You lying piece of shit.

_____________________.

______

Again. Fuck you lying piece of shit.

Folks like to think there is a difference between our organized crime and Russia's organized crime, there isn't.

Our elites have used the mob for their own ends, and their elites have too. Is it any wonder that all of the world's elite's are corrupt?

I can't believe you partisan fools are surprised by any of this.

Why FBI Can’t Tell All on Trump, Russia
Why FBI Can’t Tell All on Trump, Russia - WhoWhatWhy

You lying piece of shit.

_____________________.

______

Again. Fuck you lying piece of shit.

Ah I see no link to back yourself up...

giphy.gif

Gowdy, once he begins the hearings, will be trapped by the evidence that comes out.

Anything damning to Trump that he tries to hide will be leaked.

Too many holes in the Trump barrel now to plug them all.
There's only one hole that needs plugged and it's the democrat asshole of spewing shit. Once it is plugged be careful, that colon is going to explode in a nasty way.

Macaulay cannot put their material so they can only lie about what has been put up.

An objective bi-partisan House investigation will occur.

Let the chips fall where the may.

Macaulay cannot put their material so they can only lie about what has been put up.

An objective bi-partisan House investigation will occur.

Let the chips fall where the may.
_______

I don't do research for you lying cocksuckers.

But thanks for spelling my name right. You are the first half-wit cocksucking asshole who has gotten it right.

_________

What a great day? I hope the rest of you conservatives are having as much fun as I am. This is a blast. Between Farkas admitting she's a leaker, CrowdStrike busted for lying and now this.

Be still my heart :)

Here's the little gem he threw out in an interview. Now two seperate lines of inquiry. Bless his soul. Go get them Gowdy!

After the “New Day” host asked Gowdy how he was pursuing those two incidents, the South Carolina Republican noted they’re “two separate lines of inquiry.”

“What Devin went to the White House about has nothing to do with Russia, so put that in a separate track,” he continued.

Read more: 'DON'T CONFLATE' -- Trey Gowdy Steamrolls CNN Host Over Russia Investigation [VIDEO]

I am not a conservative but i truly detest the criminal behavior of my Democrat Party and hope that the perps are reigned in and sent to prison where they belong.

What a great day? I hope the rest of you conservatives are having as much fun as I am. This is a blast. Between Farkas admitting she's a leaker, CrowdStrike busted for lying and now this.

Be still my heart :)

Here's the little gem he threw out in an interview. Now two seperate lines of inquiry. Bless his soul. Go get them Gowdy!

After the “New Day” host asked Gowdy how he was pursuing those two incidents, the South Carolina Republican noted they’re “two separate lines of inquiry.”

“What Devin went to the White House about has nothing to do with Russia, so put that in a separate track,” he continued.

Read more: 'DON'T CONFLATE' -- Trey Gowdy Steamrolls CNN Host Over Russia Investigation [VIDEO]

I am not a conservative but i truly detest the criminal behavior of my Democrat Party and hope that the perps are reigned in and sent to prison where they belong.

They just made the assertion tonight that this Farkas bitch wasn't even working for the Federal Government when this was going on---yet she knew all about it. Where's her clearance?

No, I don't do research for you Bolshevik Assholes.

But, it looks like the Obama people are in some difficulty....Felony-wise.

Is Farkas a Dumb-Ass or what?

Will this Gowdy investigation be as totally awesome! as his Benghazi disaster?

I highly doubt it. The AG's office won't be running interference like they were for those so you're little buddies had better be digging themselves a nice, deep, dark hole to hide in.

I highly doubt it. The AG's office won't be running interference like they were for those so you're little buddies had better be digging themselves a nice, deep, dark hole to hide in.

The American English version would be 'your little buddies'.

Interesting to learn that you're a Benghazioid.

The American English version would be 'your little buddies'.

Interesting to learn that you're a Benghazioid.

I am always seeking the truth. The facts are we will probably never know the true story of what happened there because the shrilary's friends destroyed all the evidence they could. If they had nothing to hide they wouldn't have done that.

Forum List

Back