12 Signs That America Has Become A Politically-Correct Madhouse

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Strange-Political-Correctness-Public-Domain-460x205.jpg

I could try to summarize each of the 12 but why? If you're open minded, you can click on the link and check it out for yourself. The article contains lots of links to original sources. My Windows Defender and McAfee both tell me the links are safe.

Our founders intended for us to permanently have a right to free speech, but now we have moved into a time when saying the wrong thing can get you brutally persecuted.

I would like to be optimistic that we can start to roll back the forces of political correctness, but as I noted at the beginning of this article, they have control of our schools, our courts, our entertainment and most of our political leaders.

Full story @ 12 Signs That America Has Become A Politically-Correct Madhouse

One comment was that the writer thought the American mind was tougher. So it is. That's why we have such massive immigration.

Strange-Political-Correctness-Public-Domain-460x205.jpg

I could try to summarize each of the 12 but why? If you're open minded, you can click on the link and check it out for yourself. The article contains lots of links to original sources. My Windows Defender and McAfee both tell me the links are safe.

Our founders intended for us to permanently have a right to free speech, but now we have moved into a time when saying the wrong thing can get you brutally persecuted.

I would like to be optimistic that we can start to roll back the forces of political correctness, but as I noted at the beginning of this article, they have control of our schools, our courts, our entertainment and most of our political leaders.

Full story @ 12 Signs That America Has Become A Politically-Correct Madhouse
Obviously you didnt know that free speech frees you from persecution by the government. It says nothing about private citizens making your life a living hell for being an asshole. Nowhere does it say freedom of speech = freedom from consequences. However, i will read your link.

Forum List

Back