governor walker pranked

Gov. "Imperial" Walker gets punk'd with Fake Koch Brothers Call :clap2:

This is priceless. Ian Murphy of Buffalo Beast (the site appears to be down at the moment, but twolf1 has posted both videos on MyFDL) called up Gov. Scott Walker, posing as wealthy industrialist and campaign donor David Koch. They had a 20-minute chat. Here’s an excerpt:

Koch: We’ll back you any way we can. What we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that —because we thought about that. The problem—the, my only gut reaction to that is right now the lawmakers I’ve talked to have just completely had it with them, the public is not really fond of this […]

Walker: [...] I went on “Morning Joe” this morning. I like it because I just like being combative with those guys, but, uh. You know they’re off the deep end.

Koch: Joe—Joe’s a good guy. He’s one of us.

Walker: Yeah, he’s all right. He was fair to me…[bashes NY Senator Chuck Schumer, who was also on the program.]

Koch: Beautiful; beautiful. You gotta love that Mika Brzezinski; she’s a real piece of ass.

Walker: Oh yeah.

Throughout the call, Walker boasts about his media appearances and strategizes with Koch. Some may say that there’s nothing damning in the call. The idea of the Governor of Wisconsin admitting that he thought about planting bad actors inside the protest crowds doesn’t look too good.
<more>

the governor has admitted he took the call.. so the governor wont talk to the senate dems but if his puppet master calls hes quick to answer

the governor wont talk to the senate dems but when his puppet master calls hes quick to answer... Nice

Guess vetting calls in Wisconsin is not a big priority....kinda refreshing in a way...

However....everything Walker said to "Mr. Koch" matches exactly to what he's said in public...

...this tired lib ploy has got nuthin'...

Last edited:
Guess vetting calls in Wisconsin is not a big priority....kinda refreshing in a way...

However....everything Walker said to "Mr. Koch" matches exactly to what he's said in public...

...this tired lib ploy has got nuthin'...

Koch: We’ll back you any way we can. What we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that —because we thought about that.

Seriously? Is this for real?

the governor wont talk to the senate dems but when his puppet master calls hes quick to answer... Nice

How is the governor supposed to talk to senate democrats when the coward bastards are hiding in some resort bar in Illinois? Here's some advise lefties, quit the fake phone calls and the fake sick excuses and think about the people of Wisconsin for a change.

Watched the Teachers Union boss on Megan Kelly last night.
She asked him 5 times if he condoned the fraud they were using with fake medical letters.
He avoided the question all 5 times with a set talking points speech instead.

HAHA sounds to me like Walker and Koch aren't all that close after all as some seem to think. How bout that.

HAHA sounds to me like Walker and Koch aren't all that close after all as some seem to think. How bout that.

Close enough to have the governor's private number and close enough to take up 20 minutes of the governor's time.

Let's see you or me do that.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that —because we thought about that.

Seriously? Is this for real?

yeah, only evil republicans do it.

:rofl:

Close enough to have the governor's private number and close enough to take up 20 minutes of the governor's time.

Youve never had conversations more than 20 minutes long with people you aren't close too?

Youve never had conversations more than 20 minutes long with people you aren't close too?

And when was the last time you had a 20 minute phone conversation with a governor of a state?

Forum List

Back