"Governor signs bill mandating sex ed in schools across California"

What I mean by education is how people learned. People learned to be responsible because the impact would have been much higher than now. Now people are able to be more free because life is more free than it used to be. Therefore responsibility means less than it did back then.

This is a problem. But it doesn't just go away by saying "young people need to be more responsible", the right often just use these sorts of things as reasons to do nothing.

Sex ed in schools is now an extremely important thing to learn, in order to be decent functioning adults.

Even then..... I know a guy who's doing a PhD in some biological thing, and he managed to get himself an STD even after having had sex ed.
What a way to learn;

39 million people
Standards.
HIV/AIDS. Global situation and trends: Since the beginning of the epidemic, almost 78 million people have been infected with the HIV virus and about 39 million people have died of HIV. Globally, 35.0 million [33.2–37.2 million] people were living with HIV at the end of 2013.
WHO | HIV/AIDS
www.who.int/gho/hiv/en/World Health Organization

Yeah, would have been better had they been EDUCATED IN SCHOOL.
You can't educate stupid and morals are the responsibility of parents; so in other words the next generation has it tough.

Some of what you've written doesn't make sense.

"You can't educate stupid"????

What?

As for morals being the responsibility of parents, this is rubbish. Morals have ALWAYS been a society based thing. Yes, morals start at home, but they are often taught in schools. You learn rights and things like that from the people around you.

But, if people like you with such a weird attitude to education take control, the US will be really fucked.
A self proclaimed weirdo calls out 'people like you',:lmao: .

Well "shi" in Chinese means shit, so.....

MDBG English to Chinese dictionary

What a way to learn;

39 million people
Standards.
HIV/AIDS. Global situation and trends: Since the beginning of the epidemic, almost 78 million people have been infected with the HIV virus and about 39 million people have died of HIV. Globally, 35.0 million [33.2–37.2 million] people were living with HIV at the end of 2013.
WHO | HIV/AIDS
www.who.int/gho/hiv/en/World Health Organization

You can't educate stupid and morals are the responsibility of parents; so in other words the next generation has it tough.

What?

As for morals being the responsibility of parents, this is rubbish. Morals have ALWAYS been a society based thing. Yes, morals start at home, but they are often taught in schools. You learn rights and things like that from the people around you.

But, if people like you with such a weird attitude to education take control, the US will be really fucked.

A communist, no wonder you proclaim yourself to be a weirdo.

What?

A communist, no wonder you proclaim yourself to be a weirdo.

Firstly, China isn't Communist. Second, they speak Chinese in Singapore, in Taiwan etc.

Thirdly, it always amazes me the levels of stupidity that appear on this site.

Well, I learned quite a bit when I was twelve from a fourteen year old girl down the road from me.

That makes you a rapist! Are you proud to be one?

Of course it does. Two under-aged kids. You need to read the law.

The law has changed. Once upon a time, when the moron I called a rapist was a teen, only the male child was charged with statutory rape. Today both children are charged.

Nice try, too bad your ignorance has been exposed to those of us informed. In fact when he committed that act he bragged about, he was a rapist.

I wasn't a teen fool. I was twelve. She was fourteen. Both under-age.

I suspect you were a teen fool, and an adult fool too.

I'll match your education and success any day of the week.

The nice education gurus are revealing their character, intent and agenda:
"
Assemblywoman Shirley Weber, D-San Diego, in a statement. “This is about empowering all young men and women — whatever their orientation or gender — to make the healthiest decisions possible.”

Weber’s measure also requires the curriculum to “affirmatively recognize that people have different sexual orientations and, when discussing or providing examples of relationships and couples, shall be inclusive of same-sex relationships.”

“This legislation ensures that all students have access to medically accurate and unbiased sexual health education,” said state Superintendent of Public Instruction Tom Torlakson in a statement. “By affirmatively recognizing that people have different sexual orientations and teaching pupils about gender identity, LGBTQ youth will be safer in school.”"
Gotta stop as much reproduction as possible among Syro-Aryan Christian Israel stock.

If any one lie with a man as with a woman, both have committed an abomination: let them be put to death. Their blood be upon them. Leviticus 20:13, Duoay Bible.

Whoever that giveth his seed unto Molech is put to death by the people of the land by stoning him to death. Leviticus 20:2

And if the people of the land hide their eyes from the man who gives his seed to Molech, and kill him not; Then I set My Face against that man & against his family and cut him off and all that go a whoring after him, and cut him off from among his people. Leviticus 20:4 & 5

California and much of the rest of USA are thus condemned.

Forum List

Back