Governor Scott Walker Believes He’s Following Orders from the Lord

Jesus preached helping the poor and weak. So for a country that touts Christianity, we surely don't follow it.

So, this means that Scott Walker has a trait in common with Steve McFuckMeinTheAss' great hero, Adolph Hitler. Hitler also thought that he was following orders from the Lord. And we all see how well that worked out.

Except Walker is freeing people from union thugs and big government and has no interest in being a dictator. Wow, that makes him Hitler's opposite.
Hitler Abolished Unions On May 2nd, 1933

The Nazi Party... Union.

All Histler did was blow back the competition.
Sure, just like Walker...

Walker blows back the competition?

LOL! You're such an ignoramus. Walker merely defeats the competition... .

Ya see scamp, this is the United States. Workers are intrinsically 'represented' in government...meaning that they have representation in government who sets the wage for government employed labor.

Such was not the case in Nazi Germany, where they allowed the government the power to murder you for any reason they wanted.

Try that here and we'll kill ya back.

But there are some that despise welfare. They claim such bs such as if you are poor in America you are rich in other places. Sorry, ain't buying it.

While as a country 'we fail' for the poor, as private outlets we do succeed. Check out what private organizations to to provide for immediate needs, then longer term.

But that might be too big an assignment that thinks the government is the answer.

Low wage jobs don't help them either. So what is the answer? Education. A degree that gets one making a big salary plus benefits. Cutting education hurts the process. Cut fixing roads, depth of transportation, commerce.

Jesus preached helping the poor and weak. So for a country that touts Christianity, we surely don't follow it.
welfare

Welfare harms the poor. There is 50 years of data that demonstrates that in irrefutable terms. Jesus spoke to this in the sermon on the mount, give a fish, teach to fish... etc.

There's nothing complex or debatable about it.
Then blame Jesus for saying that we should take care of the poor...

Welfare from the government has a long history of harm in near and long term. It's generational. OTOH, private help up has led to real benefits to both the donors and recipients, that lead the recipients to later pass it on, to their families and to others.

Low wage jobs don't help them either. So what is the answer? Education. A degree that gets one making a big salary plus benefits. Cutting education hurts the process. Cut fixing roads, depth of transportation, commerce.
I have a degree and several trades, yet they won't touch me....No crass replies are needed...but they are accepted...

If by the lord he means jesus then we are in for some liberalism. If the lord is the god of the old testament well look out he is one pissed off conservative.

I do believe Jesus is the son of god. He helped the poor and downtrodden. He would surely have his work cut out for him today as we are a nation filled with that, caused by us.

I do believe Jesus is the son of god. He helped the poor and downtrodden. He would surely have his work cut out for him today as we are a nation filled with that, caused by us.
I worked my way up from nothing to and extreme case of poverty~Groucho Marx

welfare

Welfare harms the poor. There is 50 years of data that demonstrates that in irrefutable terms. Jesus spoke to this in the sermon on the mount, give a fish, teach to fish... etc.

I think that has been taken too far. I'm sure he didn't mean take care of the able bodied people who don't like work forever and ever. Taking care of the poor is like taking care of your children. You care for them while teaching them to be independent. Government doesn't know how to do the latter.

Are ya serious?

Lord God, is Jesus. Jesus... is Lord God. No God, No Jesus, no Jesus, no God. 'stand?
Not really, his Dad is the top God, Jesus sits at his side...

Jesus doesn't sits everywhere... just like God. See the pattern developing there?
It's just what is written, not that it matters...to me..

It's written that way, because that's how it is. Just like I said. Jesus is God. God is jesus. Just as You're God and God is you. The difference is that YOU, like Jesus have the means to choose. Jesus chose to obey God, you choose to ignore God.

Jesus was given the courage to face horror beyond your wildest imagination and you lack any discernible courage at all.

Options, benefits, liabilities...
As far as the myth goes.......

LOL! I never tire of watching the Cult deny reality... .

welfare

I think that has been taken too far. I'm sure he didn't mean take care of the able bodied people who don't like work forever and ever. Taking care of the poor is like taking care of your children. You care for them while teaching them to be independent. Government doesn't know how to do the latter.
I know, they should make them work for relief, if they can...

Not really, his Dad is the top God, Jesus sits at his side...

Jesus doesn't sits everywhere... just like God. See the pattern developing there?
It's just what is written, not that it matters...to me..

It's written that way, because that's how it is. Just like I said. Jesus is God. God is jesus. Just as You're God and God is you. The difference is that YOU, like Jesus have the means to choose. Jesus chose to obey God, you choose to ignore God.

Jesus was given the courage to face horror beyond your wildest imagination and you lack any discernible courage at all.

Options, benefits, liabilities...
As far as the myth goes.......

LOL! I never tire of watching the Cult deny reality... .
Why yes, I have a hotline to God...He let's me know the 411 on you silly humans....

LOL! Well... history indicates that God has always destroyed wickedness.

Now take a guess as to who that is ... .

Forum List

Back