Governor DeSantis Threatens to Send Illegal Immigrants to Delaware

Right, immigrants from 3rd world crap holes that don't speak English and don't know shit about caring for the elderly. Why do you scum lie all the time?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Wait till your kids drop you off at the nursing home, oh and they will! You'll see.​

OMG and IDIOT. The first similarity between capitalism and communism is that they are both economic systems. That is, they both focus on ways to allocate resources and also goods, and services to the population.

I don't need a lesson sweetie, I got the impression you favor the communistic system, so I was simply pointing the way for you.

Deathsantis doesn't have the power to send anybody anywhere.

He does have the power to send thousands to their deaths, and thousands more to the unemployment line.

He just sent thousands of autistic children to get IQ tests to see if they qualify for help with education.

Deathsantis is a failure at every level like his messiah at Mar A Lago.
lol

Scared Democrat. ^^^ :p

I don't need a lesson sweetie, I got the impression you favor the communistic system, so I was simply pointing the way for you.
I nor my people never have and never will accept communism. That is a white man's thing. This is not the 1800s and a civil war will end before it began. IF so it would be Europeans against Europeans as it always has been. DeSantis is no threat to anyone but himself.

Forum List

Back