Governor Christie Commutes Sentence for War Vet Charged Over LEGALLY OWNED GUN

Good that he commuted the sentence of New Jersey's fucked up gun laws, but disagreed he should be President.

Good that he commuted the sentence of New Jersey's fucked up gun laws, but disagreed he should be President.

the laws are ok-------cops have no sense of proportion. I kinda like the idea that
one can be charged if IN POSSESSION of a gun not registered in Jersey

good-----it was a silly charge done by some silly cop.
It wasn't the cop's fault New Jersey gun laws are anti-Constitutional.

The Fourth Nuremberg Principle ought to fully apply here.

Every public servant in this country, including that cop, takes an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution; and bears this duty above all else. There is no excuse whatsoever for any cop to not know that every free citizen has a right to keep and bear arms, and that as a public servant, he is forbidden by the Constitution from interfering with the exercise of this right. “I was just following orders.” is not a valid excuse. Neither is that he was enforcing a lesser law, that he had to know violated the higher law.

the laws are ok-------cops have no sense of proportion. I kinda like the idea that
I disagree since it splits the states. A person just transiting NJ to go hunting could be arrested.

What if Kansas decides to pass a law making it illegal for a woman to have or have had an abortion? If she was transiting from Missouri to Colorado, she could be arrested and not even know that law existed.

Every public servant in this country, including that cop, takes an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution; and bears this duty above all else. There is no excuse whatsoever for any cop to not know that every free citizen has a right to keep and bear arms, and that as a public servant, he is forbidden by the Constitution from interfering with the exercise of this right. “I was just following orders.” is not a valid excuse. Neither is that he was enforcing a lesser law, that he had to know violated the higher law.
Since the law passed muster for being "Constitutional", thank you very much asshole anti-gun Democrats, the cop was obligated to follow the law.

I disagree since it splits the states. A person just transiting NJ to go hunting could be arrested.

What if Kansas decides to pass a law making it illegal for a woman to have or have had an abortion? If she was transiting from Missouri to Colorado, she could be arrested and not even know that law existed.

that would not happen------abortions are not objects one carries about. Illegal to
HAVE HAD........ How would anyone figure that out?

Since the law passed muster for being "Constitutional", thank you very much asshole anti-gun Democrats, the cop was obligated to follow the law.

the cop was OBLIGATED?------not really. He could have told the man to get the thing out of the state

images

If you feel that way...

Why should they allow you to drive a car in a state where your car is not registered or licensed?

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

If you feel that way...

Why should they allow you to drive a car in a state where your car is not registered or licensed?

*****SMILE*****

because BY LAW IT IS ALLOWED -----silly kid

images

If you feel that way...

*****SMILE*****

images

If you want to play this silly game then I kinda' like the idea that no out of state cars are allowed to drive in Iowa, unless they are registered and licensed in Iowa, since they could be there to commit acts of terrorism or some other unlawful activity.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Otherwise my concealed carry license should be honored in every state of the union.

Last edited:

images

If you feel that way...

*****SMILE*****

images

If you want to play this silly game then I kinda' like the idea that no out of state cars are allowed to drive in Iowa unless they are registered and licensed since they could be there to commit acts of terrorism or some other unlawful activity.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Otherwise my concealed carry license should be honored in every state of the union.

good idea-----smart boy-----really clever

Chris Christie deserves to be president in 2024. an amazing Trump-like patriot who loves Americans!

BREAKING : Christie Commutes Sentence for War Vet Charged Over LEGALLY OWNED GUN

Not impressed. Chris " crispy cream" Christy is about as rabidly anti gun as Frank Lautenberg He followed the constitution. So what?

his decision was spot on------that's a good thing in a leader

Politically expedient. Is more like it.

Chris Christie deserves to be president in 2024. an amazing Trump-like patriot who loves Americans!

BREAKING : Christie Commutes Sentence for War Vet Charged Over LEGALLY OWNED GUN

Not impressed. Chris " crispy cream" Christy is about as rabidly anti gun as Frank Lautenberg He followed the constitution. So what?

his decision was spot on------that's a good thing in a leader

that, too

Politically expedient. Is more like it.

The Constitution is the law, and this cop broke the law and violated his oath. So did the legislators who passed that blatantly unconstitutional law, the governor who signed it, and every judge who applied or upheld it. There can be no excuse for such corruption and lawlessness on the part of any of them.

The Constitution is the law, and this cop broke the law and violated his oath. So did the legislators who passed that blatantly unconstitutional law, the governor who signed it, and every judge who applied or upheld it. There can be no excuse for such corruption and lawlessness on the part of any of them.

Laws that the fat one never even tried to chang, hmmm.

Forum List

Back