Governor Brown says fires caused by global warming and it's the "new normal"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
So basically, he's saying, I have no responsibility, and what's more, I'm not going to do anything to fix the problem, so go screw yourself Californians, you were chumps to vote for me!!!

No one is saying what has caused these suspicious fires and unbelievably the media out here are not even curious...For Governor Moonbeam to leap to Global warming is a joke and shows why his type of thinker is so dangerous...
Lets not forget he is the guy that stole the dead tree abatement funds for his train to nowhere leaving tons of fuel out there for the fires...wake up Californians before it's too late...sorry it may be too late already...

No one is saying what has caused these suspicious fires and unbelievably the media out here are not even curious...For Governor Moonbeam to leap to Global warming is a joke and shows why his type of thinker is so dangerous...
Lets not forget he is the guy that stole the dead tree abatement funds for his train to nowhere leaving tons of fuel out there for the fires...wake up Californians before it's too late...sorry it may be too late already...

The Ds are a mafia with better PR and lawyers.

So basically, he's saying, I have no responsibility, and what's more, I'm not going to do anything to fix the problem, so go screw yourself Californians, you were chumps to vote for me!!!
You are the chump!

The jet stream has moved north this year and set up the Santa Anna winds that blow fires into huge storms. This is nothing new except for the number of fires. Please learn about California before you speak and show how real dumb you are.

Good thing they have that huge budget surplus, so they won't have to come begging to have Federal taxpayers bail them out.

We heard it was a video......at least that's what a rush to name a cause has led to.

The jet stream has moved north this year and set up the Santa Anna winds that blow fires into huge storms. This is nothing new except for the number of fires. Please learn about California before you speak and show how real dumb you are.
Droughts, fires, earthquakes........ideal living conditions..........for snowflakes.

So you are saying that Governor Moonbeam is wrong and he knows nothing about California?

Do you live in California? Are you an expert on the kind of droughts we are having now compared to the past?
What??????? a desert has droughts? You are kidding...
Desert;
desert
A desert is a very dry area of land where few plants and animals can live.

Liberals can only think within their own existence....any evidence of weather patterns pre their own life is a non factor to them...

Droughts, fires, earthquakes........ideal living conditions..........for snowflakes.
Next month it will be heavy rains and snow in California caused by global warming

Do you live in California? Are you an expert on the kind of droughts we are having now compared to the past?
What??????? a desert has droughts? You are kidding...
Desert;
desert
A desert is a very dry area of land where few plants and animals can live.
Does Jerry Brown also believe that his earthquakes are also caused by global cow pharting?

Forum List

Back