Government Shutdown October 1st! Yay Republicans!

If MAGA was running the GOP majority McCarthy wouldn't be the Speaker, you ignorant jackass.
Lol…
The vote of no confidence is held over his head for everything, dupe. He’s literally owned and operated by the MAGAts.

McCarthy drops f-bomb, venting frustration with GOP members​

“If you want to file a motion to vacate, then file the f‑‑‑ing motion,” McCarthy said, Rep. Brian Mast (R-Fla.) recounted.

McCarthy’s comments follow Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) earlier this week explicitly threatening to call a motion to vacate if McCarthy does not follow through with a number of spending priorities and votes on bills that his detractors were promised in January.“

Two weeks until the Republicans shut down the government for...wait why?

Veteran Republican strategist Karl Rove warned House Republicans that they will only hurt themselves if they allow the government to shut down this fall amid budget battles within their conference and with the Senate and White House.

“Republicans are going to shoot themselves in the foot in the run-up to the 2024 election if they continue to think that shutdowns are a great way to put themselves in front of the American people,” Rove said in a Fox News interview Sunday.
l

And nobody will even notice

If I understand things right:

A large part of political donors are Federal Contractors and their associated businesses and partners. A large part of value that congress people bring to their constituents is the amount of Federal Dollars that they bring from Washington - the longer they are in congress the more $$$ they bring in.

During a federal government Shutdown, the flow of money to many of these contractors is cutoff, so it's these people & organizations that get pissed off.

Sounds like the Republicans get blamed because they have the lion's share of non-essential government contracts in their districts.
The only reason the GOP gets the blame is because they don't have a state-run media to support their fraudulant claims.

Pretty soon the interest alone on our national debt will be a trillion dollars a years but yet the idiots in the Potatohead Administration want to borrow even more money.

Morons!

Lol…
The vote of no confidence is held over his head for everything, dupe. He’s literally owned and operated by the MAGAts.

McCarthy drops f-bomb, venting frustration with GOP members​

“If you want to file a motion to vacate, then file the f‑‑‑ing motion,” McCarthy said, Rep. Brian Mast (R-Fla.) recounted.

McCarthy’s comments follow Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) earlier this week explicitly threatening to call a motion to vacate if McCarthy does not follow through with a number of spending priorities and votes on bills that his detractors were promised in January.“
Here is an illustration of a leftist mindset:

The only reason the GOP gets the blame is because they don't have a state-run media to support their fraudulant claims.

I doubt the GOP & MAGA Idiots could care less what the MSM says about them. There has to be some other underlying reason that the Republicans take the hit when there's a government shutdown. I doubt they could give a poop about the welfare of government workers either.

BTW - The only state-run media in this country is NPR.

I doubt the GOP & MAGA Idiots could care less what the MSM says about them. There has to be some other underlying reason that the Republicans take the hit when there's a government shutdown. I doubt they could give a poop about the welfare of government workers either.

BTW - The only state-run media in this country is NPR.
LOL Gvt workers get a free paid vacation out of a shutdown. Want to try again?

What the heck are you talking about.
Biden is in charge of the government, you liar.
Wait....I thought you were an American. Surely a REAL American would know about our three branches and how the House of Representatives start all budget bills................you've been a poser all along.

Forum List

Back