GOVERNMENT Shutdown , Congress shouldn't be paid should they

"I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck." - POTUS Trump

You seem to think that's a bad thing, and I think it's great! :banana:

Yeah; it's great because Trump OWNS IT.

Dam straight the President owns it. And the Trumpster's political calculus is that the electorate is more concerned about protecting the border than they are about whether some do-nothing bureaucrats are inconvenienced. If I were advising Chuck and Nancy, I'd recommend that they negotiate with their President on this- its only $5 Billion. The federal government spends that much on toilet tissue.

It was President Trump's choice not to sign their facetious as well as stupid bill. Puts the ball back in their court. They're using their own mischief to blame President Trump for noncooperation with their stupidity, not his. That's what some of those libtards in Congress do.

Just the other day, in case you were (obviously) not paying attention, Trump said he was proud to shut down the US Gubmint & he would accept the responsibility for that.

Do you people EVER fvcking pay attention to a goddamn thing?

------------------------------ and the 'dems' are extending the 'shutdown' with their noncooperation and it can all be seen by Americans CKid .

"I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck." - POTUS Trump

Dam straight the President owns it. And the Trumpster's political calculus is that the electorate is more concerned about protecting the border than they are about whether some do-nothing bureaucrats are inconvenienced. If I were advising Chuck and Nancy, I'd recommend that they negotiate with their President on this- its only $5 Billion. The federal government spends that much on toilet tissue.

It was President Trump's choice not to sign their facetious as well as stupid bill. Puts the ball back in their court. They're using their own mischief to blame President Trump for noncooperation with their stupidity, not his. That's what some of those libtards in Congress do.

Just the other day, in case you were (obviously) not paying attention, Trump said he was proud to shut down the US Gubmint & he would accept the responsibility for that.

The last time I looked, the President is also a citizen of the United States who is guaranteed freedom of speech by way of our Bill of Rights. We elect people from the human race, all of whom are different than ourselves. Get a life, dear.

------------------------------ and the 'dems' are extending the 'shutdown' with their noncooperation and it can all be seen by Americans CKid .
Yeah, what a country, eh? :icon_sjung:

and here , just some info that is pertinent or at least interesting , imo . ------------ --- A journey along the entire 1,933-mile US-Mexico border shows the monumental task of securing it --- but i don't know anyone who advocates putting a TRUMP WALL on every mile except for ME !!
Every year we don't have a secure border, we spend $116 billion on the acceptance costs. $5 billion doesn't seem like such a huge investment considering that annual cost stays the same because more than ever come over, and it will be unabated for the 2 years of DNC Congress whipping on the taxpayers real good. /wah wah trumpet

So does it mean that our border security commandos will not get paid now and all the Honduras wise guys will now come in? If yes, then now we know why the liberals in congress forced this shutdown. And how long will this shutdown last? Until the last Honduras gang member is in.

Forum List

Back