Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

Stephanie - the problem with that analysis is that there is more than one good reason to keep the photo a secret. (Part 2 of the analysis).

I'm sure Obama can come up with something valid. National security...international relations...religious reasons.

I know they called the anti-war protesters Un-Americans.

boy did they love that.

but now we have birthers and deathers.

:lol::cuckoo:

And then there's "The Chimpers", "The Shrubbers", "The Evil Richers", "The Fair Sharers", "The Big Oilers", "The Big Pharmas", "The Haliburtoners", "The ***** Cheneyers".....

You guys crack me up.

And then there's "The Chimpers", "The Shrubbers", "The Evil Richers", "The Fair Sharers", "The Big Oilers", "The Big Pharmas", "The Haliburtoners", "The ***** Cheneyers".....

You guys crack me up.

lol, You're on a roll. cracking me up.

You goofballs on the left have more than your fair share of whackaloons... trust me. Just look at the Crown Whacktress of USMB... Truthmatters.

'nuff said.

You guys crack me up.

Very interesting that these folks considering themselves the bastion of sanity considering the insane drek that they spewed for eight years of Bush. It was like listenening to a bunch of mindless drunks.

So asking for proof is "Un-American and a terrible insult to the President?" Man,some people in this country really are so brainwashed and have become such militant Government Goose Steppers. A little proof of Bin Laden's death is not an unreasonable request. SHEESH!

Last edited:

You guys crack me up.

Very interesting that these folks considering themselves the bastion of sanity considering the insane drek that they spewed for eight years of Bush. It was like listenening to a bunch of mindless drunks.

No kidding, and all they can come up with is, birthers and now deathers.:cuckoo:

Then why say anything?

Maybe to provide a bit of closure for the families of the victims of 9/11.
At the risk of more terrorist attacks?

Placating terrorists doesn't work.

We're already at maximum capacity when it comes to antagonizing terrorists. Who gives a shit? I didn't hoot and holler and have a party to celebrate bin laden's death...but at this point, I think we should make t-shirts with his death photo on it and drop them by the bale over the middle east.

My Husband says that we (Americans) should have done this right at the beginning of terrorism and it would have stoped this right from the get go.

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch.

They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Asking for just a little proof of Bin Laden's death is "Crazy" too? Man,there is no hope for this Nation's future. What proof have any of these Goose Steppers seen of his death? Yet they're so willing to just believe anything their Government tells them. I believe the man is dead but there has been no proof presented at all. And they did dispose of his body way too quickly. I see no reason why Americans shouldn't see Photo/Video proof of his death. That's not unreasonable in any way.

Asking for just a little proof of Bin Laden's death is "Crazy" too? Man,there is no hope for this Nation's future. What proof have any of these Goose Steppers seen of his death? Yet they're so willing to just believe anything their Government tells them. I believe the man is dead but there has been no proof presented at all. And they did dispose of his body way too quickly. I see no reason why Americans shouldn't see Photo/Video proof of his death. That's not unreasonable in any way.

"Just" asking? You put the word just out there like it softens things.

There are loads of international, religious, and moral/ethical reasons why not to do this.

It's not an easy calculus by any means - and Obama's taking the bullet from all you whack jobs for making a hard call.

Yep. Even then they dont believe anything really happened.

There will never be "enough" proof.

Forum List

Back