Government Employees Are Not Accountable: In Hawaii, No Heads Roll over False Missile Alarm

Anyone who was the least bit awake during the Animas River chemical spill and its aftermath knows that fact all too well.

In Hawaii, No Heads Roll over False Missile Alarm

That was a private vendor that spilled those chemicals. Chemicals from where a private company polluted an entire mine .
Nice spin. Next thing is you'll tell us the NY Times and Newsweek are RW propaganda agencies.
Environmental Agency Uncorks Its Own Toxic Water Spill at Colorado Mine
EPA Spills Mining Waste Into Colorado River

so can we assume that Hawaii wont be tipping over? I was worried

I have a question for Hank Johnson: If North Korea launches an ICBM into the Pacific, and it misses by just a little, will the resulting tsunamis capsize the Hawaiian Islands?
That will be when everyone in Hawaii goes running out of Honolulu to the other side of the island.

so can we assume that Hawaii wont be tipping over? I was worried

I have a question for Hank Johnson: If North Korea launches an ICBM into the Pacific, and it misses by just a little, will the resulting tsunamis capsize the Hawaiian Islands?
That will be when everyone in Hawaii goes running out of Honolulu to the other side of the island.
i think it will take 3 Missiles to take out/collapse the 57 Hawaiian Islands,,,it will be like a domino affect

the whole thing is no big deal , dem gov fault in my opinion and pretty funny imo .
republican govts never make any mistakes?....
That cause millions of people to believe they are about to die within the hour and call loved ones for a last goodbye?
Nope.
------------------------------------------ and i am no LEFTY but aw its funny , toughen those people up , show them the reality of their situation and where they live and the event that may come their way in the future . [thanks hussein obama , gwb and bill clinton] And hey , i didn't say it should be done weekly for fun but the 'dems' did it and its funny , imo Weatherman .

Last edited:
the whole thing is no big deal , dem gov fault in my opinion and pretty funny imo .
That cause millions of people to believe they are about to die within the hour and call loved ones for a last goodbye?
Nope.
if nothing on this scale has ever happened before.....then you have a point.....otherwise,have republican govts ever fucked up?...

Nope.
if nothing on this scale has ever happened before.....then you have a point.....otherwise,have republican govts ever fucked up?...
------------------------------------------------- just pointing out that this time it was the 'dems' so advertise that and hurt the 'dems' as much as possible Harry .

When your state goes full retard liberal you make mistakes.
When you make mistakes you launch a false missile alert and look stupid.
Don't go full retard liberal and look stupid.

------------------------------------- this event was done by hang loose 'hawaian dems' , might as well hurt them if possible Harry .
i dont want to hurt anyone pismoe....why do you?...
------------------------------------- no one was hurt as far as i am aware . if you mean hurt the dems , yeah , i'm all for that as i have no use for them . Course i mean , hurt the 'dems' politically , not talking violence but hurt the dems polically in 'washington' hawaii , USA and world wide . Yeah , I don't like the 'dems' Harry .

------------------------------------- this event was done by hang loose 'hawaian dems' , might as well hurt them if possible Harry .
i dont want to hurt anyone pismoe....why do you?...
------------------------------------- no one was hurt as far as i am aware . if you mean hurt the dems , yeah , i'm all for that as i have no use for them . Course i mean , hurt the 'dems' politically , not talking violence but hurt the dems polically in 'washington' hawaii , USA and world wide . Yeah , I don't like the 'dems' Harry .
i dont care for the far left ones,but i knew lots of "normal" ones who were ok....

the answer you got is the answer you are getting . As i said , i don't like dems Harry .

Forum List

Back