Government Employees Are Not Accountable: In Hawaii, No Heads Roll over False Missile Alarm

I know that after eating cereal for breakfast one time, I put the jug of milk in my kitchen cabinet and the box of cereal in my refrigerator.

I’m glad I’m not in charge of pressing that button in case of ICBM attack.

Why is firing the only solution that some people seem to understand?

Has to suck to live in such a black and white world.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

the whole thing is no big deal , dem gov fault in my opinion and pretty funny imo .

Shouldn’t there be lights flashing and alarms sounding to help let the button pusher know he has started a nuclear attack alert?

`
I read this article, What You Should Know About Hawaii's False Alarm, According To A Former Navy Emergency Manager on a U.S. vet site. Someone is bullshitting the public. It was NOT just an honest mistake of pressing one wrong button. As the article makes a strong case insofar that to trigger the alarm took a series of more complicated procedures that needed to be done first. I think, it was deliberate.

By the way, Trump had nothing to do with it.

`

sheeeesh-----probably not

no where to go though i saw one sensible guy herding his kids into a storm drain .

`
I read this article, What You Should Know About Hawaii's False Alarm, According To A Former Navy Emergency Manager on a U.S. vet site. Someone is bullshitting the public. It was NOT just an honest mistake of pressing one wrong button. As the article makes a strong case insofar that to trigger the alarm took a series of more complicated procedures that needed to be done first. I think, it was deliberate.

By the way, Trump had nothing to do with it.

`
I think it’s possible that some conspiring happen here due to TDS. It took over half an hour for someone to correct the error.....seem suspicious to me.

no where to go though i saw one sensible guy herding his kids into a storm drain .

Like Hanoi hid it's residents during US air raids....jump in the hole, pull the plate over their head. When I was a kid we had designated fall-out shelters around every corner it seemed like. Not now....why not?

Forum List

Back