Government Can Take Your Money – Without Charges

Our government is corrupt, one reason I don't advocate for more of it. Congress is well aware of this law being abused yet does nothing about it, why?
why? because the majority in congress are criminals thats why,they commit crimes everyday we go to jail for. the sheep in america are so brainwashed by the propaganda of the media that america is a free country when the truth its one of the very most supressed of them all.

here is the truth about our country.

The notion that America has "special freedoms" that the rest of the world doesn't, like many concepts in America, turns out to be a baseless myth upon examination.

In actuality, America is one of the least free countries in the world, compared to most other countries. Yet Americans are brainwashed to believe that they live in "the land of the free" without reason or basis. Since the media and everyone else around them repeat this like a programmed mantra, they assume it must be true so they just repeat it to go along.

It's like a religion. But it's based on the faulty premise that all other countries are unfree and all under some kind of dictatorship, while America is the only country that remains free, which is totally UNTRUE. It's just a form of mind control designed to pacify the sheeple and human cattle with false ideas to keep them motivated to go to work and be productive.

However, with the US government and power elite taking away more America's freedoms since 9/11, and undermining the US Constitution, I don't think most Americans believe anymore that America is a free country. So nowadays, on the 4th of July, they just use it as a holiday to have fun and light fireworks. So this myth of America being "the land of the free" is way outdated now. But people still chant it to be cool and fit in, and the corporate media still propagates it of course, because their job is to promote the mind control of the establishment. So perhaps I'm beating a dead horse with this article.
8 Reasons Why America is NOT The Land of the Free - A 4th of July Special Blog of The Happier Abroaders

Actually - HERE is the TRUTH about our country:

Get ready......

Our government is corrupt, one reason I don't advocate for more of it. Congress is well aware of this law being abused yet does nothing about it, why?
why? because the majority in congress are criminals thats why,they commit crimes everyday we go to jail for. the sheep in america are so brainwashed by the propaganda of the media that america is a free country when the truth its one of the very most supressed of them all.

The notion that America has "special freedoms" that the rest of the world doesn't, like many concepts in America, turns out to be a baseless myth upon examination.

In actuality, America is one of the least free countries in the world, compared to most other countries. Yet Americans are brainwashed to believe that they live in "the land of the free" without reason or basis. Since the media and everyone else around them repeat this like a programmed mantra, they assume it must be true so they just repeat it to go along.

It's like a religion. But it's based on the faulty premise that all other countries are unfree and all under some kind of dictatorship, while America is the only country that remains free, which is totally UNTRUE. It's just a form of mind control designed to pacify the sheeple and human cattle with false ideas to keep them motivated to go to work and be productive.

However, with the US government and power elite taking away more America's freedoms since 9/11, and undermining the US Constitution, I don't think most Americans believe anymore that America is a free country. So nowadays, on the 4th of July, they just use it as a holiday to have fun and light fireworks. So this myth of America being "the land of the free" is way outdated now. But people still chant it to be cool and fit in, and the corporate media still propagates it of course, because their job is to promote the mind control of the establishment. So perhaps I'm beating a dead horse with this article.
8 Reasons Why America is NOT The Land of the Free - A 4th of July Special Blog of The Happier Abroaders

Actually - HERE is the TRUTH about our country:

Get ready......

eventually I'll take the time needed to watch the hour and a half video but i can tell just by looking at the pics that its pretty similiar to alex jones video 9/11 the road to tyranny where it shows the same kind of things only this video is even worse it appears.

The sheep in america that go to ballgames and take off their hat saluting the flag and sing the national anthem and sing along to it singing that propaganda line in the song -"land of the free and home of the brave." make me so sick I leave and pretend i have to go to the restroom when i go to a ballgame with friends.

Land of the free? i would like to ask all the sheep in america who sing that song at the games and take their hat off after looking at those pics,how precisely is this the land of the free?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rolleyes-41:

more like home of the cowards the way the sheep have let these criminals in washington get away with it for so long in this corrupt one party system we have.

Who buys a new tractor of 47K and pays cash for it? More curiously...why would anyone risk carrying AND losing 47K to buy a new tractor when you can carry a check, a debit card, or a cashiers check?

Sure...you can say...."its my money and I can spend it on what I want and in anyway I want"...I get it.

But that does not explain to me why one would risk losing it (and not being able to replace it) as opposed to using a check, a debit card, or a cashier check...all a no risk way to spend the money

Didn't know this? Well, here's a story of a guy riding a train west, During a stop at the Amtrack station in Albuquerque, NM, DEA agents stopped a man and confiscated the $16,000 he was carrying. They left him penniless and he wasn't even detained.

A DEA agent boarded the train at the Albuquerque Amtrak station and began asking various passengers, including Rivers, where they were going and why. When Rivers replied that he was headed to LA to make a music video, the agent asked to search his bags. Rivers complied.

Rivers was the only passenger singled out for a search by DEA agents – and the only black person on his portion of the train, Pancer said.

Rivers was left penniless, his dream deferred

How long can this continue? When is someone going to stand up and put a stop to this?

Read more @ Prison Planet.com The DEA Strikes Again Agents Seize Man s Life Savings Under Civil Asset Forfeiture Without Charges with links.

forfeiture has always been an issue for debate.

Spoken by a guy who uses a screen name implying 9/11 was an inside job.

Yes. It is apparently illegal to carry money now.
no. It is not. It is illegal to have that kind of cash without it being reported to the IRS.

There is de jure and de facto. When your money can be taken from you without any evidence it is anything except your money, then it is de facto illegal to carry any but small amounts of cash.

I can modify that. It is de facto legal for the police to commit armed robbery. Is that better?

Who buys a new tractor of 47K and pays cash for it? More curiously...why would anyone risk carrying AND losing 47K to buy a new tractor when you can carry a check, a debit card, or a cashiers check?

Sure...you can say...."its my money and I can spend it on what I want and in anyway I want"...I get it.

But that does not explain to me why one would risk losing it (and not being able to replace it) as opposed to using a check, a debit card, or a cashier check...all a no risk way to spend the money

because it's likely he couldn't deposit the funds through legitimate channels... if gets cash and don't pay taxes on it... that's when you buy things for $47,000 in cash.

no. It is not. It is illegal to have that kind of cash without it being reported to the IRS.

There is de jure and de facto. When your money can be taken from you without any evidence it is anything except your money, then it is de facto illegal to carry any but small amounts of cash.

I can modify that. It is de facto legal for the police to commit armed robbery. Is that better?

no.

I have heard of cash seizures here in the NYC area. They ALL have more to the story than you first hear. For example...that guy on the train headed for his first recording?
I bet you he was part of an illegal transaction (drugs, or whatever) and that is why the DEA was there to board the train and take the cash.

I have taken hundreds of trains and hundreds of planes...and I have NEVER seen a DEA agent enter one of them and ask people what they are carrying.

I mean...really...they search the bags of one man out of hundreds and that happens to be a guy with 16K in cash...Gee......not rocket science here.
Love the way the race thing was tossed into it.

I have heard of cash seizures here in the NYC area. They ALL have more to the story than you first hear. For example...that guy on the train headed for his first recording?
I bet you he was part of an illegal transaction (drugs, or whatever) and that is why the DEA was there to board the train and take the cash.

I have taken hundreds of trains and hundreds of planes...and I have NEVER seen a DEA agent enter one of them and ask people what they are carrying.

And you think the government should be able to confiscate your property if I bet its part of an illegal transaction?

That law itself is wrong and that is one thing that needs to change. Problem is that they took it even further and said that if you have $9,000 in cash then you are trying to avoid the $10,000 limit and that is also cause for them to confiscate it. How about $7,000 or less? Will they still claim you are trying to avoid reporting it by going under the $10,000 limit?

In other words, any large sum of cash is deemed suspicious and gives them reason to confiscate it without even charging you with a crime.

There are some people who pay taxes, obey the law and yet still take some of their paycheck each week and save the cash at home. If they were to move and take that cash with them, it could be confiscated and they would lose.

It's wrong that they don't even need to charge you with a crime in order to steal your money. They don't even investigate, just take the money and run. Then it's up to you to prove your innocence. It's the exact opposite of our right to a fair trial. There is no investigation, no charges, no trial. Just instant judgment and losing your savings. That needs to change.

Even those who got their money back still lost a large portion of it. It's crazy.

And you think the government should be able to confiscate your property if I bet its part of an illegal transaction?
nope. I am not saying I agree with the law. But I understand the law, why it is in place, and the benefits of it. I have heard of a few seizures that were found to be inappropriate...but the money was returned with legal costs as well.

But when I hear a story like this one....and then read the slant of the author...I realize Alex Jones did not give us the entire story.

nope. I am not saying I agree with the law. But I understand the law, why it is in place, and the benefits of it. I have heard of a few seizures that were found to be inappropriate...but the money was returned with legal costs as well.

But when I hear a story like this one....and then read the slant of the author...I realize Alex Jones did not give us the entire story.

I understand the purpose as well. That doesn't change what it is and how it is being used. Once you take away the obligation to prove guilt, then there is no longer justice. So whatever the purpose, what it is is legalized armed robbery.

Spoken by a guy who uses a screen name implying 9/11 was an inside job.

you're one of the brainwashed programmed sheep i was talking about who actually believes they are in a free country and lets the CIA media brainwash them with lies.

debunk these two videos that it was a CIA/mossad operation with the facts,you cant,nobody ever has.

that is why I use this user name cause the sheep like you who listen to what the CIA media spoonfeeds you,when you all are challenged to debunk these two videos,you just stoop to name calling everytime for your rebutalls which is what will happen here as always no doubt

because that's the way we work here in Montana. I don't use credit for shit. Never have, never will. I am also armed when carrying my cash to the John Deere dealer. Never had one problem.

You want to trust a bank - after 2008? And YOU call me foolish.....

because it's likely he couldn't deposit the funds through legitimate channels... if gets cash and don't pay taxes on it... that's when you buy things for $47,000 in cash.

Actually, that's not it at all. I have direct deposit for two pensions. I leave about $1,000 in my checking and the rest resides at my residence in my safe. I PROMISE you - it's absolutely safe.

When I worked (before I retired) I operated in the same manner. My Wife does likewise. I have never bought into turning my assets over to a bank. Don't trust them now and will NEVER trust them.

Link? because the reports that I have read, I have YET to hear of anyone getting their money back.

what is being ignored here is the fact that he was carrying all of that cash. We have strict laws where if, in fact, you are engaged in a cash transaction of 10K or more, it must be reported to the IRS. If you deduct 10K or more from your personal/business account, the bank will ask you what it is for and report it to the IRS.
It is a way to prevent washing of money and also a way to prevent unrecorded cash transactions.

Now, in a day where we have ATM's, bank branches all over the country, internet banking, internet purchasing, paypal as well as the traditional paper check....why would anyone carry 16K in cash?

Oh really? Why is it that IRS employees are exempt from that law? As I said in an earlier post - it is NOT illegal to carry cash. It's YOUR money - do with it as you will. Ever see the wads of cash that illegals carry around? Does their money ever get taken?

The ONLY time I have ever been questioned by my bank was the one time I deposited $11,000 (cash). I will never make that mistake again. I have NEVER been questioned when withdrawing money (just took $47,000 out for a new tractor). It's none of their damned business what I do with MY money.
It is not illegal to carry cash. I never said it was. It is illegal to withdraw 10K or more from the bank without it being reported. It is also illegal to accept 10K or more in a cash payment without it being reported.
If you took 47K in cash out of the bank and they did not question you, it is not because there is no law. It is because the bank teller dropped the ball. When they report the transaction to the IRS, (and they did), they usually like to offer an explanation as to why you took it out....but the explanation is part of the law. Just the reporting of it.
As for why are IRS employees exempt from the law...who said they are?

Never said that I withdrew it from the bank. I would NEVER have that much cash in a bank. EVER.

Actually, that's not it at all. I have direct deposit for two pensions. I leave about $1,000 in my checking and the rest resides at my residence in my safe. I PROMISE you - it's absolutely safe.

When I worked (before I retired) I operated in the same manner. My Wife does likewise. I have never bought into turning my assets over to a bank. Don't trust them now and will NEVER trust them.

Not safe if your house burns down...leaving you penniless.

Forum List

Back