Gov Cuomo Reveals His Racist View of America

Governor Cuomo stated that unless you are Native American, meaning an Indian or Amerindian, then you are an immigrant.

This overlooks the simple fact that any INDIVIDUAL born and raised here in the United States of America is a native American, or native-born American.

But if you look at American through the lens of racism, as Cuomo obviously does, then it does not matter what the facts are for you as an individual. The Democrats assert that the only thing that matters is what race you are in, and if you are not of an Amerindian race,t hen you are not a native American.

That is blatantly racist, and any thinking person, which leaves most Democrats out these days, can readily see that the Democratic Party is up to its arm pits in racists, racism and racial politics that puts the screws to American citizens and they start by dividing us along racial lines and trying to set us against each other as they have done since the existance of slavery in the South 200 years ago.

Thus Cuomo is as racist as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebels or any of the other miscreants of the last 200 years.
He's right.

immigrant

[im-i-gruh nt]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
a person who migrates to another country,usually for permanent residence.
an organism found in a new habitat.
adjective
of or relating to immigrants and immigration :
a department for immigrant affairs.
immigrating

My family goes way back. I'm not an immigrant.

we are all immigrants unless you were a native american.

other than that it doesn't matter if you are first generation or tenth.
then change the meaning of the word Jill....because thats not what an immigrant is...a person who migrates to another country,thats an immigrant.....i was born here the only thing i can be accused of is being an immigrant to California from NY....

we can be americans and still recognize that we are immigrants. i am second generation american. my grandparents had accents ... worked in sweat shops.... my grandparents never let me forget how much better it is here than it was where they were born.

i am proud to be of a family of immigrants and what i know is that every new group of immigrants was hated by the groups that came before.

and the point that the o/p was trying to make, which is that andrew cuomo is a racist, is absurd. he's a lot of things. and i'm no fan...but he isn't a bigot. and this thing where actual bigots try to make those who call them on their bigotry into bigots....i don't get it harry. i really don't.

and i'll say again..all our families came from somewhere else.

Straight out of the DNC playbook.

Governor Cuomo stated that unless you are Native American, meaning an Indian or Amerindian, then you are an immigrant.

This overlooks the simple fact that any INDIVIDUAL born and raised here in the United States of America is a native American, or native-born American.

But if you look at American through the lens of racism, as Cuomo obviously does, then it does not matter what the facts are for you as an individual. The Democrats assert that the only thing that matters is what race you are in, and if you are not of an Amerindian race,t hen you are not a native American.

That is blatantly racist, and any thinking person, which leaves most Democrats out these days, can readily see that the Democratic Party is up to its arm pits in racists, racism and racial politics that puts the screws to American citizens and they start by dividing us along racial lines and trying to set us against each other as they have done since the existance of slavery in the South 200 years ago.

Thus Cuomo is as racist as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebels or any of the other miscreants of the last 200 years.
He's right.

immigrant

[im-i-gruh nt]
noun
adjective
immigrating

then change the meaning of the word Jill....because thats not what an immigrant is...a person who migrates to another country,thats an immigrant.....i was born here the only thing i can be accused of is being an immigrant to California from NY....

we can be americans and still recognize that we are immigrants. i am second generation american. my grandparents had accents ... worked in sweat shops.... my grandparents never let me forget how much better it is here than it was where they were born.

i am proud to be of a family of immigrants and what i know is that every new group of immigrants was hated by the groups that came before.

and the point that the o/p was trying to make, which is that andrew cuomo is a racist, is absurd. he's a lot of things. and i'm no fan...but he isn't a bigot. and this thing where actual bigots try to make those who call them on their bigotry into bigots....i don't get it harry. i really don't.

and i'll say again..all our families came from somewhere else
then that makes them the immigrants....not those of us who were born here....

He's right.

immigrant

[im-i-gruh nt]
noun
adjective
immigrating

and i'll say again..all our families came from somewhere else
then that makes them the immigrants....not those of us who were born here....

I understand what you're saying, harry.

Technically speaking, even the First Peoples are immigrants, just as Europeans are immigrants from Africa, where we all began. It's difficult to 'splain that to people who believe the Earth is 6,000 years old and Noah had dinosaurs on the Ark, but Ron White is correct: "You can't fix Stupid."

As opposed to all those smart people who think humans came from a pile of rocks with no intelligent designer (read: God) necessary?

That's not stupid is it?

Technically speaking, even the First Peoples are immigrants, just as Europeans are immigrants from Africa, where we all began. It's difficult to 'splain that to people who believe the Earth is 6,000 years old and Noah had dinosaurs on the Ark, but Ron White is correct: "You can't fix Stupid."

I don't believe the Earth is just 6000 years old or Noah had dinosaurs on the ark. However, I do believe that in your case, you are so stupid that you don't realize how stupid you are. Even if you did, it couldn't be fixed.

Forum List

Back