Hungary's leaders are smarter than ours.

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
We need to tell Hitlery to stick the UN Muslim quota under her burqa and go home. To Syria...

Hungary’s right-wing prime minister Viktor Orban has described the arrival of asylum seekers in Europe as “a poison”, saying his country did not want or need “a single migrant”.

As the killing of a priest in Normandy became the latest in a string of violent attacks to shake Europe this summer, Orban fuelled fears of Middle Eastern and African immigrants as well as praising Donald Trump’s plans for US foreign policy.

“Hungary does not need a single migrant for the economy to work, or the population to sustain itself, or for the country to have a future,” he told a joint press conference in Budapest with Austrian chancellor Christian Kern.
“This is why there is no need for a common European migration policy: whoever needs migrants can take them, but don’t force them on us, we don’t need them,” Orban said.

The populist leader added that “every single migrant poses a public security and terror risk”.

“For us migration is not a solution but a problem ... not medicine but a poison, we don’t need it and won’t swallow it,” he said.

Orban is a fierce opponent of the European Union’s troubled plan to share migrants across the 28-nation bloc under a mandatory quota system.
Hungarian prime minister says migrants are 'poison' and 'not needed'

Last edited:
We need to tell Hitlery to stick the UN Muslim quota under her burqa and go home. To Syria...

Hungary’s right-wing prime minister Viktor Orban has described the arrival of asylum seekers in Europe as “a poison”, saying his country did not want or need “a single migrant”.

As the killing of a priest in Normandy became the latest in a string of violent attacks to shake Europe this summer, Orban fuelled fears of Middle Eastern and African immigrants as well as praising Donald Trump’s plans for US foreign policy.

“Hungary does not need a single migrant for the economy to work, or the population to sustain itself, or for the country to have a future,” he told a joint press conference in Budapest with Austrian chancellor Christian Kern.
“This is why there is no need for a common European migration policy: whoever needs migrants can take them, but don’t force them on us, we don’t need them,” Orban said.

The populist leader added that “every single migrant poses a public security and terror risk”.

“For us migration is not a solution but a problem ... not medicine but a poison, we don’t need it and won’t swallow it,” he said.

Orban is a fierce opponent of the European Union’s troubled plan to share migrants across the 28-nation bloc under a mandatory quota system.
Your word for the day is HUNGARY.

HUNGARY.

Now use it in a sentence.

:)

lol. forgive me for dropping the a. Hungary thinks the Muslim diaspora is a UN agenda that is putting the whole world at risk. They are correct. Hillary wants them here by the thousands. Trump wants us out of the UN. There is no need for us to wonder if that is a good idea. We can learn from Europe's mistake. Or turn into Europe. This election will determine which route we take. Vote for America this time. Vote Trump.

:desk:

HUNGARY.

The sovereign nation of Hungary, located in central Europe, has a rich and vibrant monolithic culture that is over a millennia and a half old, has told, collectively, the Euro and UN Globalists, where they can shove their influx of parasitic refugees.

Well at least one Govt. in Europe has someone running things with a working brain.

I'd be willing to bet many of the EU Govts. feel the same way. Hope they boot every Muslim out.

HUNGARY.

:)

BroughttoYouby%20the%20LettersWTF_zpsmii02hgn.jpg

I was once Hungary, so I went to a cook owned Delhi and bought some Java, and Turkey Chile.

As I was about to leave, a friend told me 'The cook loads the food up with Greece and overcharges here, Egypt you.'

I looked at the Czech and I saw my friend was right; the cook was Dublin my bill!

So I skipped payment and Iran away.

Forum List

Back