The clintons built their careers on pandering to minorities

Just received Hillary - The Other Woman by Dolly Kyle. Haven't started reading it yet. Just from the jacket of the book, it should be interesting. Ms. Kyle graduated from high school with Billy Boy. She is also an attorney. Quotes from the jacket back:

"If you're going to talk, tell the whole story ... . There has to be absolute accountability." - Hillary Clinton

"You're a great writer, Dolly. Promise me you will never censor anything you might want to say." - Billy Clinton

"As a consequence of FBI findings, we intended to put forward Dolly Kyle as our chief witness at the anticipated Senate impeachment trial of President Clinton ... . Based upon my knowledge of her character and integrity, I can say without qualification that Dolly Kyle's word is as solid as gold." - David P. Schippers

"According to the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer: 'All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.' I have told the truth about the Clintons here, and that truth is not dependent upon your ability to believe it at first. If necessary, please read Hillary the Other Woman three times." - Dolly Kyle

Better they pander to them than HATE them the way the GOP does.
We only hate black criminals. You on the other hand, treat black people differently by standing behind their criminals, simply because they are black. You treat them with kids gloves BECAUSE they are black. YOU think of them as inferior, not us.

Forum List

Back