Gov. Christie had no knowledge beforehand of this George Washington Bridge realignmen

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
The taxpayer-funded report released by former federal prosecutor Randy Mastro relies on interviews with Christie and other officials in his administration and 250,000 documents, many of them emails and text messages.

"We found that Gov. Christie had no knowledge beforehand of this George Washington Bridge realignment idea," Mastro said at a news conference.

http://news.yahoo.com/christies-lawyer-governor-not-involved-plot-153400161--politics.html

what will liberals do now? weep? all the hoopla for nothing. i told you guys to wait until we know more...

The taxpayer-funded report released by former federal prosecutor Randy Mastro relies on interviews with Christie and other officials in his administration and 250,000 documents, many of them emails and text messages.

"We found that Gov. Christie had no knowledge beforehand of this George Washington Bridge realignment idea," Mastro said at a news conference.

http://news.yahoo.com/christies-lawyer-governor-not-involved-plot-153400161--politics.html

what will liberals do now? weep? all the hoopla for nothing. i told you guys to wait until we know more...

So Christie's lawyer said he wasn't guilty?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

His lawyer and more importantly all the evidence.

His lawyer and more importantly all the evidence.

I haven't really cared too much about this, I still don't. But wouldn't that be like OJ's lawyer saying he wasn't guilty?
I like Christies, and he might be not be guilty, but I find this a little funny.

Im glad hes found not guilty, but why is this important again? How does leland yee get no coverage over gun trafficking, but closing a lane of traffic is front page news, libtards help me out with this one

Christie's own staff and lawyer...all compiled an investigation that didn't question any of the main people involved in the scandal (Bridget Kelly, Bill Baroni, David Wildstein, etc...NONE of them) and then looked over documents that they themselves released and came to the conclusion that Christie is innocent.

That's about as believable as a used car salesman

Christie was reported to have been busy with as many as three dozen glazed donuts during the Bridge Gate incident...More to follow...

Christie bought and paid for a firm, that worked FOR HIS best interests.

What did you think they'd "come up with?"

:rolleyes:

Christie's own staff and lawyer...all compiled an investigation that didn't question any of the main people involved in the scandal (Bridget Kelly, Bill Baroni, David Wildstein, etc...NONE of them) and then looked over documents that they themselves released and came to the conclusion that Christie is innocent.

That's about as believable as a used car salesman
Not even as high as that standard.

Not even a trained ape would fall for that tripe.

so why is this important? I love how liberals grasp on to this bullshit. Clinton getting sucked off in the white house by an employee is more important than closing a lane of traffic.

Forum List

Back