Tx Gov Greg Abbott to pardon wrongly convicted Daniel Perry…Jose Garza, Soros backed DA withheld exculpatory evidence

This depends on whether the shooter deliberately went through a red light to engage protesters.

However, I carry conceal, and if a man carrying a rifle raised it in my direction, I would have not hesitated to shoot him repeatedly.

SO FOS.
AFFIDAVIT doesn't mean shit.
Testifying does.

More on this whack job.

FtM2fP4WwAEVoSr
an affidavit doesn't mean shit? It's sworn testimony. If someone makes one, and then also testifies in Court, and they testifiy differently, that affidavit, just like in court testimony, can be used to impeach the person.

It's under oath testimony...it means a lot

He had no idea who he was but still pumped tons of money to him? Geez....he doesn't know me, why can't get some of that cash?
Did he dirtectly "pump" ANY money to him?

No?

Ohhh

an affidavit doesn't mean shit? It's sworn testimony. If someone makes one, and then also testifies in Court, and they testifiy differently, that affidavit, just like in court testimony, can be used to impeach the person.
Why sign an affidavit, when a person is going to testify, moron?
It's under oath testimony...it means a lot
Very loosely.
An affidavit is in lieu of actual testimony, in absentia.

Why sign an affidavit, when a person is going to testify, moron?

Very loosely.
An affidavit is in lieu of actual testimony, in absentia.
why? because maybe they changed their story and the attorney calls them to testify

yes it can be used for that purpose in certain cases. i am not sure what you mean by very loosely?

The state attorney may.

People usually don't fill out and sign an affidavit, then testify.

Prosecuting a lie on an affidavit.
i’m or a defense attorney or plantaiffs attorney…they serve an important role, and are under oath testimony but an attorney might still want to cross examine the witness…partially in a criminal matter

true perjury isn’t a charge brought often

i’m or a defense attorney or plantaiffs attorney…they serve an important role, and are under oath testimony but an attorney might still want to cross examine the witness…partially in a criminal matter

true perjury isn’t a charge brought often
That's because very few lie under oath in a courtroom, with a judge presiding.

That's because very few lie under oath in a courtroom, with a judge presiding.
I don't disagree, but moreover, simply lying under oath won't get you a conviction....there are other elements of the offense...one being that the lie has to be about a material fact of the case.

For example, if I go in and say I have blue eyes under oath, when I really have brown, a clear lie....if my eye color isn't a material fact off the case, it's not a criminal offense of perjury.

Moreover, the witness has to believe their statement is untrue as well. These can be difficult for a prosecutor to prove

This is great news! What a miscarriage of justice!

Lefties are sick in the head. Lefties, read the affidavit of the LEAD INVESTIGATOR. NOW THE DA SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

You ignorant rightwing morons will eat up any blantant bullshit.

If you'd know anything about the justice system then you would know that an APPEAL is how such matters are properly handled.

A pardon acceptance does not clear a man, it CERTIFIES HIM GUILTY AS CHARGED.

In todays world it is ok for blm thug to kill you and you have to let it happen. because if you defend yourself you go to jail.

Forum List

Back