Gotta Love Radford, Va. - Stay The Fuck Out Biden....

I would "not" shop there due to him being gutless and chasing the dollar. Last I checked, I didn't walk in any stores and ask their political affiliation. I was making an exaggerated and sarcastic point since how would anyone know a shop keeper's affiliation unless they announced it.

Praise the Lord and pass the chicken sandwich.

Yup, I support Chick-Fil-A too!

You should eat there all the time. I recommend it.

And you cons can't go on eating chicken sandwiches forever, at least I hope not. Chick-Fil-A may be booming now but when things settle down they will lose customers also.

Not any they or their customers cared about anyway.

Please clarify, I do not speak Conbonics.

Meaning if shit like you refused to eat there, I doubt they, I or others would give a rat's ass, nor would the bottom line suffer much. Obviously you stayed in the basement during the recent events. Clearer now? How did the "Kiss-in" work out?

Last edited:
I live in a district that is roughly 56 repub 44 dem. If Mitt Romney wanted to come to my place of business your dam right I would let him in. I would not have to like it but I do not feel like losing my business just to make some cheap political points.

Well, that is because Romney isn't anti-business.

He's anti-ethical business. He's the lying Hedge Fund manager, vulture capitalist that nearly threw our economy over the cliff. I wouldn't turn him away from my business, and the chance to give my family a better life.

Last edited:
I live in a district that is roughly 56 repub 44 dem. If Mitt Romney wanted to come to my place of business your dam right I would let him in. I would not have to like it but I do not feel like losing my business just to make some cheap political points.

He's anti-ethical business. He's the lying Hedge Fund manager, vulture capitalist that nearly threw our economy over the cliff.

I think if you if you actually possed any intelligence, you'd be dangerous. Right now, you're just amusing entertainment. One comment after another you get your ass handed to you yet like Pavlov's dog you come back for more.

Meaning if shit like you refused to eat there, I doubt they, I or others would give a rat's ass, nor would the bottom line suffer much. Obviously you stayed in the basement during the recent events. Clearer now? How did the "Kiss-in" work out?

I prefer a healthy diet, and when I go out to eat, make it something special. Eating some bullshit fried chicken sandwich isn't worth the transfat.

I prefer a healthy diet, and when I go out to eat, make it something special. Eating some bullshit fried chicken sandwich isn't worth the transfat.

Blah, blah, blah...Bye! No more time to waste on a troll...a troll that has no semblance of intelligence.

He's anti-ethical business. He's the lying Hedge Fund manager, vulture capitalist that nearly threw our economy over the cliff.

I think if you if you actually possed any intelligence, you'd be dangerous. Right now, you're just amusing entertainment. One comment after another you get your ass handed to you yet like Pavlov's dog you come back for more.

Whatever, lap dog. The American people know who nearly destroyed our economy. You're in denial. I suppose it's how you cope with your cognitive dissonance.

Blah, blah, blah...Bye! No more time to waste on a troll...a troll that has no semblance of intelligence.

What a little pussy. "I have no time to waste on a troll, so I'll waste some time on a troll." You intellectual honesty ranks right up there with Romney's.

What a little pussy. "I have no time to waste on a troll, so I'll waste some time on a troll." You intellectual honesty ranks right up there with Romney's.

Speaking of pussies - why's your rep power off, pussy?

Whatever, lap dog. The American people know who nearly destroyed our economy. You're in denial. I suppose it's how you cope with your cognitive dissonance.

Fact is, I do know. The reality is that you're the one that doesn't seem to or want to admit it.

Fact is, I do know. The reality is that you're the one that doesn't seem to or want to admit it.

"Bye! No more time to waste on a troll"

What a piece of shit liar.

But there is alot of people like me out there and you can't go on eating chicken sandwches forever. Their bottom line will eventually suffer. If they don't give a "rat's ass" about a segment of the population eating there then they are not good businessmen.

The fact is that I'd like to try and engage with serious posters but often, and it's my own fault, I let my guard down and get suckered into a debate with trolls like you.

That's why I love the ignore feature here. That way, I will eventually root out the wastes of time...like you.

I don't care what you think of Obama.

Having the moderately retarded Biden a heartbeat away should disqualify this Administration from re-election.

Forum List

Back