Gotta Love Radford, Va. - Stay The Fuck Out Biden....

best part...

Why in the world would a new business owner say "no" to a photo op with the Vice President of the United States?

McMurray said it was President Obama's recent remarks about small business and who built what.

"Very simply, ‘you didn't build that’” McMurray said. “Speaking of small businesses and entrepreneurs all across this country and actually last night my wife was up all night. No sleep, she's worked a full 24 hours."

I hope his business triples!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

So do I, but this moron isn't helping it. Nope, Biden isn't going to be there and this moron just pissed on his family because he bought the right wing lie.

No sweat. Biden will just visit another family business that would love to have him, while this man blew an opportunity to improve the lives of his family, because he bought into to a right wing lie.

Obama didn't say "You didn't build this?"
That was a right-wing lie?

I could have sworn Obama's lips moved and said those words.

BTW assfucker - why's your rep off? I'd love to send you something.

No sweat. Biden will just visit another family business that would love to have him, while this man blew an opportunity to improve the lives of his family, because he bought into to a right wing lie.

Obama didn't say "You didn't build this?"
That was a right-wing lie?

I could have sworn Obama's lips moved and said those words.

BTW assfucker - why's your rep off? I'd love to send you something.

In context, he said, and meant, you didn't do it all on your own. You had tons of help along the way, and much of it came from government service. You're really dumber than a doorknob.

Reps are for pussies. I requested mine be shut off.

I live in a district that is roughly 56 repub 44 dem. If Mitt Romney wanted to come to my place of business your dam right I would let him in. I would not have to like it but I do not feel like losing my business just to make some cheap political points.

He doesn't agree with Obama's "You didn't build this" comment, therefore, he didn't want any part of their campaign on his property.

It's not about business, it's about principle and believing in one's self - something you fucking Libberhoids lack.

He doesn't get it. Heck if I knew where his store was and he sold something that I used, I wouldn't shop there because he's gutless and all about the Almighty Dollar.

Thus proving my point. You say you would not shop at my store because of my stance. I thought cons were business savy. Guess not.

I would "not" shop there due to him being gutless and chasing the dollar. Last I checked, I didn't walk in any stores and ask their political affiliation. I was making an exaggerated and sarcastic point since how would anyone know a shop keeper's affiliation unless they announced it.

He doesn't get it. Heck if I knew where his store was and he sold something that I used, I wouldn't shop there because he's gutless and all about the Almighty Dollar.

Thus proving my point. You say you would not shop at my store because of my stance. I thought cons were business savy. Guess not.

I would "not" shop there due to him being gutless and chasing the dollar. Last I checked, I didn't walk in any stores and ask their political affiliation. I was making an exaggerated and sarcastic point since how would anyone know a shop keeper's affiliation unless they announced it.

Praise the Lord and pass the chicken sandwich.

I live in a district that is roughly 56 repub 44 dem. If Mitt Romney wanted to come to my place of business your dam right I would let him in. I would not have to like it but I do not feel like losing my business just to make some cheap political points.

Then, unlike the guy in the OP, you do not have the courage to maintain your convictions.

Yup, I support Chick-Fil-A too!

Then, unlike the guy in the OP, you do not have the courage to maintain your convictions.

On the top of my convictions is to take care of my family. This guy has one strange agenda.

You are making my point for me. What if his district is 40% dem and let's say 50% of those people decide never to shop there again. That's thousands of dollars a year.

You're a real Patriot. I won't support them because I don't want part of my money to go to right wing homophobic, hate groups.

Pouty little store owner....applauded by pouty little posters. Classic! :lol:

Pouty? He strikes me as a good honest man who stands up for what he believes in, vs. cowering and hiding his beliefs like you did all those years secretly carpet-munching in the military.

Of course he strikes you that way....you are pouty and immature too. Birds of a feather.

And you cons can't go on eating chicken sandwiches forever, at least I hope not. Chick-Fil-A may be booming now but when things settle down they will lose customers also.

As a business owner I will never understand other owners doing stupid shit like this. It's not smart business. All you are doing is alienating future customers. I dislike Romny but if he wanted to shop in a store I owned I would not tell him he cannot come in.

Why would a business owner want a bunch of cheap OWS Obamabot types stinking up the place... Makes perfectly good business sense to me.

Well, that is because Romney isn't anti-business.

Forum List

Back