Gotta love Alabama

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GabMEHfCjT0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GabMEHfCjT0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

I'd love to see that same video, with a black man saying the same thing axeing people to vote for Obama, and then when someone tries to steal an Obama sign, cock his pistol horizontally and fire a warning shot.

I wonder what the cons would say?

I'd love to see that same video, with a black man saying the same thing axeing people to vote for Obama, and then when someone tries to steal an Obama sign, cock his pistol horizontally and fire a warning shot.

I dunno but I would find such a video at least 27% funnier than this one.

What ever they would say you would call it racist.

Well it is kinda foolish to show yourself on camera using a weapon unsafely.

Unsafe? What did he do that was unsafe?

Fired a warning shot into the air ... what goes up must come down. Bullets don't go off into outer space or anything when you fire them in the air.

Like I said it could have been a blank. But you just assume he shot a loaded rifle. You really shouldn't condemn a person on an assumption.

Unsafe? What did he do that was unsafe?

Fired a warning shot into the air ... what goes up must come down. Bullets don't go off into outer space or anything when you fire them in the air.

Like I said it could have been a blank. But you just assume he shot a loaded rifle. You really shouldn't condemn a person on an assumption.

lol ...

Relax, dude.

It was almost certainly a blank but in the "scene" it was intended to be real.

What ever they would say you would call it racist.

You don't know me.

My apologies Just going on past dealings with anyone that uses the word CON in a comment.

lol ...

Relax, dude.

It was almost certainly a blank but in the "scene" it was intended to be real.

Then why attack the man to make him look foolish and stupid?

Forum List

Back