"Gotham" (Fox TV)

Wow, so essentially, Alfred is training Bruce to grow up to be sociopath

Do you think the Navy Seal who double tapped bin laden should go through life weeping over killing bin laden....? Is that Navy Seal a sociopath?

Does the character Batman indiscriminately kill people....? Does the Character Batman choose victims who are innocent, weak, or not guilty of a crime?

Joe, I know violence is unsettling to you...sadly, for the actual sociopaths, violence is a tool they use to get their way, and no amount of hugs, and good feelings is ever going to change that....

Wow, so essentially, Alfred is training Bruce to grow up to be sociopath

Do you think the Navy Seal who double tapped bin laden should go through life weeping over killing bin laden....? Is that Navy Seal a sociopath?

Does the character Batman indiscriminately kill people....? Does the Character Batman choose victims who are innocent, weak, or not guilty of a crime?

Joe, I know violence is unsettling to you...sadly, for the actual sociopaths, violence is a tool they use to get their way, and no amount of hugs, and good feelings is ever going to change that....

I think a bully in Middle School is nowhere near "bin Laden".

Sadly, a lot of school shooters like Kelbold, Harris, Lanza all kind of have your values and "avenged" themselves, just like you think is cool.

Sadly, a lot of school shooters like Kelbold, Harris, Lanza all kind of have your values and "avenged" themselves,

Joe...Joe....klebold and harris were not bullied...that was not true...the one was a follower of the other and the main guy wanted to kill a bunch of people because he hated inferior people in general...neither was actually bullied, and lanza was a nut...

Joe, I wrote, the character Batman....this boy defended himself in the show...against a bully....

Joe....here is an article that looks at the truth about kel old and Harris....one was a depressed guy, the other a psycho path...no bullying happened...

At last we know why the Columbine killers did it.

He is disgusted with the morons around him. These are not the rantings of an angry young man, picked on by jocks until he's not going to take it anymore. These are the rantings of someone with a messianic-grade superiority complex, out to punish the entire human race for its appalling inferiority. It may look like hate, but "It's more about demeaning other people," says Hare.

The first steps to understanding Columbine, they say, are to forget the popular narrative about the jocks, Goths, and Trenchcoat Mafia—click here to read more about Columbine's myths—and to abandon the core idea that Columbine was simply a school shooting. We can't understand why they did it until we understand what they were doing.

School shooters tend to act impulsively and attack the targets of their rage: students and faculty. But Harris and Klebold planned for a year and dreamed much bigger. The school served as means to a grander end, to terrorize the entire nation by attacking a symbol of American life. Their slaughter was aimed at students and teachers, but it was not motivated by resentment of them in particular. Students and teachers were just convenient quarry, what Timothy McVeigh described as "collateral damage."

]
The killers, in fact, laughed at petty school shooters. They bragged about dwarfing the carnage of the Oklahoma City bombing and originally scheduled their bloody performance for its anniversary. Klebold boasted on video about inflicting "the most deaths in U.S. history." Columbine was intended not primarily as a shooting at all, but as a bombing on a massive scale.

Fuselier and Ochberg say that if you want to understand "the killers," quit asking what drove them. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were radically different individuals, with vastly different motives and opposite mental conditions. Klebold is easier to comprehend, a more familiar type. He was hotheaded, but depressive and suicidal. He blamed himself for his problems.

Harris is the challenge. He was sweet-faced and well-spoken. Adults, and even some other kids, described him as "nice." But Harris was cold, calculating, and homicidal. "Klebold was hurting inside while Harris wanted to hurt people," Fuselier says. Harris was not merely a troubled kid, the psychiatrists say, he was a psychopath.

Last edited:
Joe...Joe....klebold and harris were not bullied...that was not true...the one was a follower of the other and the main guy wanted to kill a bunch of people because he hated inferior people in general...neither was actually bullied, and lanza was a nut...

Yes, they were all gun nuts with revenge fantasies. Thank you for pointing that out.

Joe, I wrote, the character Batman....this boy defended himself in the show...against a bully....

No, he beat another child in an act of revenge. That bully was not an immediate threat to him.

And the adult in his life, instead of confronting the adult in that child's life, instead indulged his act of revenge.

Now, besides this being totally sociopathic, it really undermines the characters as written in the comics. Alfred in the comics is Batman/Bruce's "voice of reason". This version of Alfred is just an enabler of bad behavior.

Joe....here is an article that looks at the truth about kel old and Harris....one was a depressed guy, the other a psycho path...no bullying happened...

Guy, you gun nuts need to start owning your heroes. When you spend all day fantasizing about all the people you can't wait to shoot, you really shouldn't go "ummm, not us" when one of them actually does it.

Yes, they were all gun nuts with revenge fantasies. Thank you for pointing that out.

Joe, I know you went to a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but as an adult you should have worked on your reading comprehension....the main nut at Columbine simply hated people...he had no score to settle....and they had bombs as well....

No, he beat another child in an act of revenge. That bully was not an immediate threat to him.

And the adult in his life, instead of confronting the adult in that child's life, instead indulged his act of revenge.

No....he dealt with a much larger violent bully...and in doing what he did he ensured it wouldn't happen again...rather than spending his entire educational time at that school in constant fear of intimidation and assault...and the adult....taught him a lesson too few learn today....you can't run from bullies....they don't stop when you submit to them...it simply encourages more aggression...

Joe....look at this, and tell me the school system is equipped to deal with this psychopathic behavior...tell me the school social worker or psychologist is going to be able to protect weaker children from this monster....

Harris married his deceitfulness with a total lack of remorse or empathy—another distinctive quality of the psychopath. Fuselier was finally convinced of his diagnosis when he read Harris' response to being punished after being caught breaking into a van. Klebold and Harris had avoided prosecution for the robbery by participating in a "diversion program" that involved counseling and community service. Both killers feigned regret to obtain an early release, but Harris had relished the opportunity to perform. He wrote an ingratiating letter to his victim offering empathy, rather than just apologies. Fuselier remembers that it was packed with statements like Jeez, I understand now how you feel and I understand what this did to you.

"But he wrote that strictly for effect," Fuselier said. "That was complete manipulation. At almost the exact same time, he wrote down his real feelings in his journal: 'Isn't America supposed to be the land of the free? How come, if I'm free, I can't deprive a stupid f---ing dumbshit from his possessions if he leaves them sitting in the front seat of his f---ing van out in plain sight and in the middle of f---ing nowhere on a Frif---ingday night. NATURAL SELECTION. F---er should be shot.' "

None of his victims means anything to the psychopath. He recognizes other people only as means to obtain what he desires. Not only does he feel no guilt for destroying their lives, he doesn't grasp what they feel. The truly hard-core psychopath doesn't quite comprehend emotions like love or hate or fear, because he has never experienced them directly.

"Because of their inability to appreciate the feelings of others, some psychopaths are capable of behavior that normal people find not only horrific but baffling," Hare writes. "For example, they can torture and mutilate their victims with about the same sense of concern that we feel when we carve a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner."

Psychological projection - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

Joe...get help...before you hurt someone

Joe, I know you went to a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...but as an adult you should have worked on your reading comprehension....the main nut at Columbine simply hated people...he had no score to settle....and they had bombs as well....

Actually, I went to Catholic School, which is why I have an abiding hate of religious nuts.

Kleibold and Harris were gun nuts seeking revenge. They were living your dream, baby, the one that you don't have the balls to do.

No....he dealt with a much larger violent bully...and in doing what he did he ensured it wouldn't happen again...rather than spending his entire educational time at that school in constant fear of intimidation and assault...and the adult....taught him a lesson too few learn today....you can't run from bullies....they don't stop when you submit to them...it simply encourages more aggression...

Nobody suggested he should submit.

Frankly, it should have worked like this. Alfred talks to the parents of the bully. The Bully's parents, although well off, have nowhere near the wealth of the Waynes. In short, this is not a family you want your little bastard to fuck with.

Instead, he teaches Bruce to assault this kid with a WEAPON, which normally would get him some time in a juvy detention center. Or it should.

Kleibold and Harris were gun nuts seeking revenge.

I guess you still didn't comprehend the article....you should really read it....it wasn't revenge, harris and klebold were never bullie....they were just cold killers....

What the truth was about columbine....

Their view of Harris is more reassuring, in a certain way. Harris was not a wayward boy who could have been rescued. Harris, they believe, was irretrievable. He was a brilliant killer without a conscience, searching for the most diabolical scheme imaginable. If he had lived to adulthood and developed his murderous skills for many more years, there is no telling what he could have done. His death at Columbine may have stopped him from doing something even worse.

So, if any bullying had been done...it would have been harris and klebold doing it....

Forum List

Back