Got to Give it to Obama, this Ripping of Trump was hysterical and well delivered!!!

If obumpus and Kimmel were so funny, how come the term used is "flatline"?

Jimmy Kimmel & President Obama Flatline At White House Correspondents Dinner - Deadline.com

Jimmy Kimmel and President Obama high-fived their performances. But it was anything but a memorable evening of comedy at tonight’s White House Correspondents Dinner, that annual media-politics-showbiz schmoozefest in Washington DC. After three years in a row of telling funny jokes, President Obama flatlined. And ABC late night host Jimmy Kimmel didn’t fare any better: he was bland to a fault. They also couldn’t get any laughs out of the few Mitt Romney jokes they told, even though the GOP presidential candidate wasn’t in attendance

Been a good week for the President.

Obama definitely knows how to hurl insults. Who can forget his comparing Palin to liptstick on a pig? But, ask him about his economic record and his thin skin becomes apparent.....like the Presidency he promised US.

If obumpus and Kimmel were so funny, how come the term used is "flatline"?

Jimmy Kimmel & President Obama Flatline At White House Correspondents Dinner - Deadline.com

Jimmy Kimmel and President Obama high-fived their performances. But it was anything but a memorable evening of comedy at tonight’s White House Correspondents Dinner, that annual media-politics-showbiz schmoozefest in Washington DC. After three years in a row of telling funny jokes, President Obama flatlined. And ABC late night host Jimmy Kimmel didn’t fare any better: he was bland to a fault. They also couldn’t get any laughs out of the few Mitt Romney jokes they told, even though the GOP presidential candidate wasn’t in attendance

And their opinion is based on what?

It's never appropriate for the president to single out a citizen for criticism or ridicule. The Indonesian born dog eater just doesn't understand American culture.

And one year later, he does it again:

Obama's 2012 W.H. Correspondents Dinner performance - CBS News Video

Be sure to watch the whole thing, especially what he says at 7:14.

:D

Obama just keeps giving me reasons to call him a skinny prick.

I love it.

After the election, it will President Skinny Prick again. :)

Correction: It will continue to be President Skinny Prick to him. And that's ok, cuz he's obviously laughing at wingnut dumbasses such as himself anyway.

:D

great!!.....the rpse used osme joke written for him to tell some jokes!! wonderful!

meanwhile my local chevron went up to $4.40 for regular, but I am glad the prez. had a good week:clap2::clap2::rolleyes:
$3.57 and falling by me, it was $3.59 last Monday, so why don't I believe you???

Raceway - 4200 US-9 S - Freehold, NJ - New Jersey Gas Prices

Raceway
4200 US-9 S
Schibanoff Ln
Freehold, NJ 07728

Regular Gas
Sat 3:10 PM

Last edited:

great!!.....the rpse used osme joke written for him to tell some jokes!! wonderful!

meanwhile my local chevron went up to $4.40 for regular, but I am glad the prez. had a good week:clap2::clap2::rolleyes:
$3.57 and falling by me, it was $3.59 last Monday, so why don't I believe you???

Raceway - 4200 US-9 S - Freehold, NJ - New Jersey Gas Prices

Raceway
4200 US-9 S
Schibanoff Ln
Freehold, NJ 07728

Regular Gas
Sat 3:10 PM
Pennies from Heaven!!

Care-Whoop_de_fucking_doo_%28psydellic%29.jpg

Forum List

Back