Got Guilt?

ummmm... you really that insane? seriously.

you answered me, troll.

damn, go take your meds.

or do you want to beg me not to point out how stupid you are again.

I think your posts amd my reply speak for themselves. The only one looking stupid is you. But keep reaching to save face. BTW, the OP mentioned "meds"..how original of you.

Comeback in 5 and I'll slap you around somemore.

What it looks like when Beretta "slaps Jillian around":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM]Tyson Fury punching himself in the face 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I know. She keeps trying but gets hit over and over again yet never gives up. :D she's quite the trooper besides ruining every thread for others..I repeat, who attacked whom today? Not me. I was minding my own business just like every day that she stalks me.:clap2:

you can keep saying that til your had explods, troll... but the only ones it works with are people as stupid or even stupider than you.

you've never slapped me around, dimbulb... you just make yourself look sadder and sadder and sadder.

how many threads have you spammed the board with since mid-august?

don't you have a life at all?

We can picture your cheeks blustering as you type and the spittle on your lip. Keep talking. Your posted your stupid remark and tried and failed to mock another poster. I merely pointed it out. If the Fhoeo, Shits....:lol:

I'm going to add your obsession with my post count to my sig...just so everyone can see that as well...just saying. Spammed? Averaging over 50-100 replies per thread. I think you need a dictionary, Stalker. Just remember who attacked whom here today.

what seems to be a common problem on this board is the wackiest of the wackadoodles projecting their own state of mind onto others. you're the one who begs me not to point out how stupid you are. for me, you're just an amusing little troll.

and i'll remind you again, you posted to me first. nutter. :cuckoo:

Try again what was that about who attacked whom first?
Quote: Originally Posted by beretta304
Troll Alert:

No guilt whatsoever but thanks for asking and your concern.

oh...i'm sorry, i didn't realize he was your sock.

You can't even keep track of yourself. :lol:

Last edited:
We can picture your cheeks blustering as you type and the spittle on your lip. Keep talking. Your posted your stupid remark and tried and failed to mock another poster. I merely pointed it out. If the Fhoeo, Shits....:lol:

I'm going to add your obsession with my post count to my sig...just so everyone can see that as well...just saying. Spammed? Averaging over 50-100 replies per thread. I think you need a dictionary, Stalker. Just remember who attacked whom here today.

what seems to be a common problem on this board is the wackiest of the wackadoodles projecting their own state of mind onto others. you're the one who begs me not to point out how stupid you are. for me, you're just an amusing little troll.

Troll Alert:

that's your idea of an attack??/ lol...

what a thin-skinned little troll you are.

Troll Alert:

that's your idea of an attack??/ lol...

what a thin-skinned little troll you are.

:lol::lol: See how stupid you are that you have to change the subject yet again concerning what you said. You said, that I replied to you FIRST, idiot! :badgrin:

Keep attacking. Nice try at diversion but another FAIL! You're pathetic.

Last edited:
I was actually impressed earlier today, Beretta engaged in some critical thinking.

Then if you were an honest person which it now seems that you're not...you would admit that I didn't go anywhere near her posts today. But obviously you have the same blind faith towards her as you criticized Israel for earlier. Too bad really. The proof is here. She seized on my reply to someone else and launched her daily attack.

Do you both think that others don't see it? Not that it matters since that will split along partisan lines as well. :D

She's been doing this for weeks.

Last edited:
I was actually impressed earlier today, Beretta engaged in some critical thinking.

no?!?!?!?!? really?!?!?!?!?! wow... we should pos rep him for it...

oh wait... nevermind.

What a shame that you can't. Why not abuse your power again and turn it on. That way you can feel better about yourself with your little "negging" nonsense. Do they give you a prize? it must mean alot to you. And you tell me to get a life? :clap2:

Priceless! :lol:

Time to log off, Jizzian.

Go use your Obama Phone!

LOL

She'll slither in on her belly and try to get in a cheap shot when she thinks I'm gone. Does it every day. It's getting to be like a daily ritual for me. :lol: Over 40,000+ people here and yet she is obsessed with how many threads I start, how many replies I make and she has to actually stalk me as soon as she logs in.

I wish someone would actually tell her that she's ruining threads for others. It's not my fault. You don't see me coming here and seeking her out to start shit with.

Then when you point out every failing reply she makes, her lies as well as her confusion about what she herself posts...she gets infuriated with me. Go figure.

Last edited:

Then if you were an honest person which it now seems that you're not...you would admit that I didn't go anywhere near her posts today. But obviously you have the same blind faith towards her as you criticized Israel for earlier. Too bad really. The proof is here. She seized on my reply to someone else and launched her daily attack.

Do you both think that others don't see it? Not that it matters since that will split along partisan lines as well. :D

I've been internet friends with Jillian for years. I don't track your posting history. You both are playing the smack talk game right now. Don't get butthurt. Just lob the ball back.

oh wait... nevermind.

What a shame that you can't. Why not abuse your power again and turn it on. That way you can feel better about yourself with your little "negging" nonsense. Do they give you a prize? it must mean alot to you. And you tell me to get a life? :clap2:

w_toro_blk.jpg

I've been internet friends with Jillian for years. I don't track your posting history. You both are playing the smack talk game right now. Don't get butthurt. Just lob the ball back.

That's the point. I would rather stop and she knows it. Yet just as an example and don't get mad...you defend her merely because you know her here for years.

Let's be real..she's an "internet" friend. I can appreciate that but I wouldn't put that ahead of my own integrity if another party is right and my internet friend is wrong.

I would just stay out of it.

How about what is right and wrong? You and others can see right here that I was minding my own business. Who started?

Every day, two or three times a day she does it.

I even put her on ignore yet she continued.

If you want to be honest which I thnnk you are, you would see that. You're far brighter than she can ever hope to be.

What's right is right. I don't come here looking for her but she certainly does come looking for me.

Last edited:

oh wait... nevermind.

w_toro_blk.jpg

Same picture 3 times know...forget that too? :D

Just me bitch, I can do this forever and you always come out looking dumber than before you started. :clap2:

Forum List

Back