Got Guilt?

Another day another Beretta winefest... :blahblah:

What a shock folks..Valerie. Odd how she always shows up in just at the right time...:lol::lol:

Just a coincidence , right?

Same as last time...Valerie, catzmeow and jillian.

Poor jilly can't fight her own battles. You must be quite the attorney!

Okay, girls I love two women at once.

40% of the electorate are government employees/welfare recipients, so the question is how the other 60% will vote in this election. Unfortunately, if an additional 10% vote to reelect BO on the basis of guilt, we are doomed. Do you think adding medications to their drinking water might help them?

you're likening government workers to welfare recipients is one of the most bizarre things i've ever seen.

and i have zero guilt.
I feel guilty that I made more money under Obama than I did under Bush. :lol:

40% of the electorate are government employees/welfare recipients, so the question is how the other 60% will vote in this election. Unfortunately, if an additional 10% vote to reelect BO on the basis of guilt, we are doomed. Do you think adding medications to their drinking water might help them?

you're likening government workers to welfare recipients is one of the most bizarre things i've ever seen.

and i have zero guilt.
I feel guilty that I made more money under Obama than I did under Bush. :lol:

so did i, actually.

so did my husband.

should i feel guilty about that, too?

FaCE IT LIBtards you cannot run a country of 350 million when nearly half of the population payz ZERO in Federal Income TAXES.. you look bad when you try to say we can.
Yes, we should make you pay income taxes at the same rate as every working person. No more tax credits for being old.

FaCE IT LIBtards you cannot run a country of 350 million when nearly half of the population payz ZERO in Federal Income TAXES.. you look bad when you try to say we can.

and if those people are already paying payroll taxes in lieu of income taxes?

or if they're a family of 4 living on $40,000 and have earned tax credits?

or are deployed military personnel?

or are elderly people getting the social security they already paid for?

you all need to stop lying about these numbers willow.

Not lying, you're lying when you suggest I'm lying.

and if those people are already paying payroll taxes in lieu of income taxes?

or if they're a family of 4 living on $40,000 and have earned tax credits?

or are deployed military personnel?

or are elderly people getting the social security they already paid for?

you all need to stop lying about these numbers willow.

Not lying, you're lying when you suggest I'm lying.

Save it. She's a brainless idiot that has to have Valerie and others help her. She's a coward. Starts a fight then gets her pal to help. Valerie always shows up to save her sorry ass.

Odd no?

He's been doing it since he's joined, baretta has.

I don't think there are enough tissues in the universe for him! Every time Jillian speaks it's another Beretta flood of tears... boohoo Jill called me a nutjob waaaaa! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Only out of pity that jillian is actually brighter than you, will I let that go. :lol:

Im hayu samim et hamo'ach shelcha b'tarnegol, hu haya ratz yashar l'shochet

Last edited:

I don't think there are enough tissues in the universe for him! Every time Jillian speaks it's another Beretta flood of tears... boohoo Jill called me a nutjob waaaaa! :lol:

yeah, i know... whining little nutter.

but you'd think that someone who calls people donkey droppings in hebrew would expect to be smacked down.

but whatchagonna do.

40% of the electorate are government employees/welfare recipients, so the question is how the other 60% will vote in this election. Unfortunately, if an additional 10% vote to reelect BO on the basis of guilt, we are doomed.

Do you think adding medications to their drinking water might help them?

No. Can you define "Welfare" in this context...?

but you'd think that someone who calls people donkey droppings in hebrew would expect to be smacked down.

but whatchagonna do.

:lol: Is that what he said? I didn't bother to look it up... I haven't even read his replies actually... He's a broken record which sounds very very familiar...

but whatchagonna do.

:lol: Is that what he said? I didn't bother to look it up... I haven't even read his replies actually... He's a broken record which sounds very very familiar...

yes... it does sound familiar doesn't it.

but he starts to cry when you point that out.

Forum List

Back