Got gold??

Lucky for the gold owners the US economy will not correct itself..... If it did gold prices would plummet..
The economy corrects itself and metals should still stay high...There has been no corresponding increase in productivity for all the money that has been printed up.

Gold like anything else is subject to supply and demand principals - right now the demand is high, if the dollar miraculously recovered individuals would dump their gold and reinvest in the the American dollar sending gold plummeting.

Besides, in a global economic collapse what the hell is someone going to do with gold anyways?

Who would want it and why???

Elitists to make jewelry???

Gold was only an attractive metal way back when because it was easily forged because it was soft.

Even buying less than $10,000 worth of gold at a time does not guarantee no paper trail.

If you buy refined gold there IS a record and Obama, like Roosevelt, can confiscate it at any time He chooses.

Safe is unrefined "concentrate" which can be refined at any time in this country or offshore, even at home. But it's not something you want to do on your kitchen stove.

You just don't bury all of the gold in one spot. When the Feds come knocking your gold was stolen or you sold it all.

Even buying less than $10,000 worth of gold at a time does not guarantee no paper trail.

If you buy refined gold there IS a record and Obama, like Roosevelt, can confiscate it at any time He chooses.

Safe is unrefined "concentrate" which can be refined at any time in this country or offshore, even at home. But it's not something you want to do on your kitchen stove.

BALONEY! Buy your gold and silver on e-Bay. No record there. ONLY buy U.S. gold coins that have been graded by either NGC or PCGS and are encased in their tamper-proof "slabs". This is the best way to ensure that you are not getting some Chinese counterfeit junk.

As for gold confiscation, Roosevelt signed an EXECUTIVE ORDER in 1933 that made the ownership of gold coins illegal (except for certain "collector" gold coins). He forced people to exchange their gold coins for an equal amount of paper dollars (which today would be a BIG mistake).

If Obama wants to make the ownership of gold coins illegal, it now takes an ACT OF CONGRESS to do so. Congress decided a LONG time ago that giving the President that much power over U.S. currency was not a good thing.

Forget about gold. BUY SILVER. Silver has DOUBLED in price in less than a year, and has TRIPLED in price in the past two years. SILVER is the precious metal to watch. Most of the speculators have abandoned the silver market because of the new margin requirements.
Silver touched $50.00 an ounce at the end of April, then dropped off after the margin requirements were changed and the short-term speculators abandoned ship. Now silver is back up to the high 30s/low 40s. Watch for silver to be at least in the 70s by early next spring.

Buy as many pre-1965 U.S. silver coins as you can, hide them, and guard them with the assistance of Mr. Smith, Mr. Wesson, Mr. Ruger, and Mr. Remington. Simple. Untraceable. Safe.

:blowup:

Buy Gold local off of Craig's List. There will absolutely be no record of a face to face transaction. I have done it many times.

Gold is now over $1,700 an ounce. :mm:

ounce Gold Buffalo & Eagle Coins over $1,800.

1/10 ounce Gold Buffalo & Eagle Coins over $201 = $2010 per ounce.

:thewave:

Lucky for the gold owners the US economy will not correct itself..... If it did gold prices would plummet..
The economy corrects itself and metals should still stay high...There has been no corresponding increase in productivity for all the money that has been printed up.

Gold like anything else is subject to supply and demand principals - right now the demand is high, if the dollar miraculously recovered individuals would dump their gold and reinvest in the the American dollar sending gold plummeting.

Besides, in a global economic collapse what the hell is someone going to do with gold anyways?

Gold was only an attractive metal way back when because it was easily forged because it was soft.

In a global collapse, ammunition will be the new gold.

In a global collapse, ammunition will be the new gold.

That or any machine manufactured tools.

Gold is not a supply & demand commodity. Gold is & always has been money. Gold was recorded as money since history began or written records began. It was money before the Bible & Gilgamesh. Gold was quietly de-linked from the US dollar 40 years ago. Most people were duped by that action into thinking the dollar was money & not the gold that was actually backing it. Due to all of the excess ponzi scheme Social Security surplus coming into the treasury since before 1970 until now the USG was able to keep the wool pulled over most peoples eyes by raiding the SS fund using the money to prop up the USG dollar. You have been had.

Gold is not a supply & demand commodity. Gold is & always has been money. Gold was recorded as money since history began or written records began. It was money before the Bible & Gilgamesh. Gold was quietly de-linked from the US dollar 40 years ago. Most people were duped by that action into thinking the dollar was money & not the gold that was actually backing it. Due to all of the excess ponzi scheme Social Security surplus coming into the treasury since before 1970 until now the USG was able to keep the wool pulled over most peoples eyes by raiding the SS fund using the money to prop up the USG dollar. You have been had.

Gold is useless...

It has no properties that will create a demand in a time of need.

If we collapse I'm on my feet - I don't want that heavy shit in my pockets - I'm looking for resources and gold isn't one of them, unless you got a gold cup. I'll take that until I can find something made out of aluminum.

Gold is useless...

If we collapse I'm on my feet - I don't want that heavy shit in my pockets - I'm looking for resources and gold isn't one of them, unless you got a gold cup. I'll take that until I can find something made out of aluminum.

Son - OPEC does not take aluminum cups in exchange for oil. :lol:

Fertilizer companies do not take aluminum cups in exchange for Potash, Nitrogen & Phosphate.

The 7 most crutial elements to keep the current size global population alive are:

1. - Clean Air
2. - Clean Water
3. - Potash
4. - Phosphate
5. - Nitrogen
6. - Oil
7. - Arable Land

All of those items can be purchased with Gold, but not with aluminum cups. The starving people of the world will not lay down & die in peace. Critical items will be traded for Gold or fought for with Blood.

Aluminum cups :lol:

Gold is useless...

Son - OPEC does not take aluminum cups in exchange for oil. :lol:

Fertilizer companies do not take aluminum cups in exchange for Potash, Nitrogen & Phosphate.

The 7 most crutial elements to keep the current size global population alive are:

1. - Clean Air
2. - Clean Water
3. - Potash
4. - Phosphate
5. - Nitrogen
6. - Oil
7. - Arable Land

All of those items can be purchased with Gold, but not with aluminum cups. The starving people of the world will not lay down & die in peace. Critical items will be traded for Gold or fought for with Blood.

Aluminum cups :lol:

Do you believe there will be an honest exchange of goods if there was a crisis?

Motherfuckers will just take your shit....

The only people who would care in a time of crisis is conservatives..

Progressives would use it as an excuse for "free shit" and they would raid department stores.

Yeah, I saw Katrina and its aftermath..

Gold saved those immoral barbaric souls no?

Forum List

Back