Got a Lot of Pressure Washing to Do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of paying $600/yr to get all the walkways, driveway walls, patio, stairs pressured washed. Noticed I could buy 1 and half pressure washers for that. So I'm shopping tomorrow locally.

Any recommendations? I'm looking at Generac and a Craftsman/Honda models. Since I'm totally pissed about the pile of small engine chain saws, pole saws, weed whackers in my garage that broke after 10 or 12 uses, I'm very gun shy about buying a "government mandated" power tool anymore. They just don't last. Which MAY have more to do with buying them from Home Depot or Lowes, then the actual govt restrictions that are make them hard to maintain.

Any body in love with a pressure washer brand or model?
If it's a hot pressure washer just be careful because hoses break and hot scalding water getting in your shoes will cause problems. Seen it first hand.

I've seen every episode of Tool Time. Managed to be in the hospital LESS than Tim Allen. :abgg2q.jpg:

But, life in suburbia is hard and the to-do lists are very long. And I don't half the toys the neighbors do. Need to catch up. They got multiple ATVs with carts and all that stuff.

Don't think I need heated water. If I'm doing it regularly. It's just a lot of brick driveway walls and concrete walkways/patios, garden stone walls, and very long aggregrate driveway. When the runoff from the hill behind us comes over the walls, they start to grow mold and moss. Couldn't use it on painting, because most of the wood trim is 25 feet up in the air. I aint doing that.

Tool time. lol.

What a thrilling thread.

Theliq caught my attention initially, wondering what genius contribution he might make to the topic.

I had a pressure washer once. Loved it. I used to clean my courtyard with it.
Shame you never used it to wash your filthy mouth out with it...,Ladies and Gentlemen...here before you is a Two Bit Zionist Stalker,I try to disassociate myself from such a person who thrives on incendury spiteful comments but they seem to think they are amusing...but it's all TIHS off a ducks back to me.

in Australia we would tell you to SSIP OFF but Flacc requests me always to be polite,OK Flacc,I will if you remove this Tawdry Individuals Post...She is merely on here to INCITE,this has been an interesting thread so far...Time Flacc to get your most high powered hose out and wash away filth like this Mindless Rubbish

stavros

I was only mentioning my pressure washer. It was a Karcher. I wish I still had it. It was brilliant. Also for cleaning dirty hubcaps.

Your nocturnal delights notwithstanding. :nono: Hypocrite.
YOU DECEITFUL ****...Flacc I gave you fair warning regarding this STALKER yet you did nothing,,,I TOLD YOU TO PISS OFF,NOW I AM TELLING YOU TO FUCK OFF

I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole

If it's a hot pressure washer just be careful because hoses break and hot scalding water getting in your shoes will cause problems. Seen it first hand.

I've seen every episode of Tool Time. Managed to be in the hospital LESS than Tim Allen. :abgg2q.jpg:

But, life in suburbia is hard and the to-do lists are very long. And I don't half the toys the neighbors do. Need to catch up. They got multiple ATVs with carts and all that stuff.

Don't think I need heated water. If I'm doing it regularly. It's just a lot of brick driveway walls and concrete walkways/patios, garden stone walls, and very long aggregrate driveway. When the runoff from the hill behind us comes over the walls, they start to grow mold and moss. Couldn't use it on painting, because most of the wood trim is 25 feet up in the air. I aint doing that.

Tool time. lol.

What a thrilling thread.

Theliq caught my attention initially, wondering what genius contribution he might make to the topic.

Shame you never used it to wash your filthy mouth out with it...,Ladies and Gentlemen...here before you is a Two Bit Zionist Stalker,I try to disassociate myself from such a person who thrives on incendury spiteful comments but they seem to think they are amusing...but it's all TIHS off a ducks back to me.

in Australia we would tell you to SSIP OFF but Flacc requests me always to be polite,OK Flacc,I will if you remove this Tawdry Individuals Post...She is merely on here to INCITE,this has been an interesting thread so far...Time Flacc to get your most high powered hose out and wash away filth like this Mindless Rubbish

stavros

I was only mentioning my pressure washer. It was a Karcher. I wish I still had it. It was brilliant. Also for cleaning dirty hubcaps.

YOU DECEITFUL ****...Flacc I gave you fair warning regarding this STALKER yet you did nothing,,,I TOLD YOU TO PISS OFF,NOW I AM TELLING YOU TO FUCK OFF

You'd never get the chance. Not even with a pressure washer.

Tool time. lol.

What a thrilling thread.

stavros

Well we agree on something...so you can run along now

Tool time. lol.

What a thrilling thread.

stavros

Well we agree on something...so you can run along now

Glad you two were able to work it out. Probably time to close this. I appreciate the help and the chuckles.

Pressure washer will be useful in the Flame Zone and Badlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back