Gossip Central

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I think Justin Bieber is trying to thug himself up as a means to shed himself of his child-like teen idol image.

He is also a classic example of what happens when you give a young person too much money. We see this with sports stars, child TV stars, and teen idols.

On the flip side, your link is of a deposition during which Bieber was interrogated about the behavior of one of his employees, a bodyguard. He is clearly trying to protect that employee and I can't really hold that against him, even if he is acting like a poser and a punk.

• Banned
I don't know enough about him to say "Oh, he's just pulling a Miley." but from all appearances, his folks have abdicated, and he's been out of control for years.

• Banned
L'Wren Scott, girlfriend of Mick Jagger, committed suicide.

L'Wren Scott, a noted designer whose dresses were worn by the likes of Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman, was found hanged in an apparent suicide in her Manhattan apartment on Monday, law enforcement officials told WNBC .

Scott, 49, was also the girlfriend of Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger. A spokesman for Jagger said the singer is "completely shocked and devastated."

Numerous high-level actresses have worn Scott's sleek, figure-flattering dresses at the Academy Awards and Golden Globes. Scott also had an exclusive holiday collection for women at Banana Republic and collaborated with Lancome on a lipstick.

L'Wren Scott, a noted designer whose dresses were worn by the likes of Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman, was found hanged in an apparent suicide in her Manhattan apartment on Monday, law enforcement officials told WNBC .

Scott, 49, was also the girlfriend of Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger. A spokesman for Jagger said the singer is "completely shocked and devastated."

Numerous high-level actresses have worn Scott's sleek, figure-flattering dresses at the Academy Awards and Golden Globes. Scott also had an exclusive holiday collection for women at Banana Republic and collaborated with Lancome on a lipstick.
So sad.

• Banned

So sad.

Depression is such an ugly disease. She had it all, and still checked out.

I didn't know this was here, I just posted the Mick Jagger story out there.

Nikki Sixx is getting married (Motley Crue)

The 53-year-old rocker announced the news in a Facebook post on Monday: "When Courtney and I were in St Bart's I popped the question and she said YES....We would like to thank everybody who has been tweeting and posting online us congratulations....Both of us and our families are beyond happy....."

According to TMZ, Sixx proposed to 27-year-old model Courtney Bingham, his girlfriend of two years, with a six-carat ring. See it here. A source says Sixx planned a very romantic proposal, complete with candles, dinner and rose petals.

Nikki Sixx is getting married - CBS News

Savannah Guthrie Just Got Married AND Announced She's Pregnant

Savannah Guthrie announced on Monday morning that she got married over the weekend. Then, for good measure, she announced she was four months pregnant.

The blushing bride celebrated her nuptials to Mike Feldman by—what else?—tweeting about it:

We did! pic.twitter.com/Rn73rpsRai
— Savannah Guthrie (@SavannahGuthrie) March 17, 2014

She also shared the news on "Today," saying, "It was beautiful; just everything I could have dreamed."

But Guthrie wasn't done. About forty minutes later, she dropped THIS bombshell:

"We are four months pregnant!" -@SavannahGuthrie
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) March 17, 2014

And for all the cynics out there, Guthrie said she set her wedding date before she found out she was having a baby.

So, what did YOU do this morning?

Savannah Guthrie Just Got Married AND Announced She's Pregnant

I like Savanna.

Oh my word!

Actress and Ashton Kutcher are expecting their first child together, E! News confirms exclusively.

I'm not real impressed with him, but she is one of my favorite young actresses. Best wishes to them!

George Clooney, lawyer girlfriend Amal Alamuddin engaged: report* - NY Daily News

[MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION]

“This is the healthiest relationship I’ve ever seen George in,” a source recently told Us Weekly. “He seems incredibly happy, and Amal is such a sweet and intelligent girl, who has her own thoughts and ideas and doesn’t just bow down to everything he says.”

Two sources told People they saw Clooney and Alamuddin celebrating the engagement at Craig’s, with Alamuddin sporting a “huge ring.”

The “Monuments Men” star was married once before. He tied the knot with actress Talia Balsam in 1989, but the couple divorced four years later.

Since then, Clooney has dated a mind-boggling number of lovely ladies. Hollywood’s most prolific bachelor’s former gal pals include model Lisa Snowdon, Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis and former professional wrestler and model Stacy Keibler.

I'll likely go into shock if it proves true. I wish him only happiness, but I honestly thought he was a confirmed bachelor.

Forum List

Back