Kiss a stranger

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Saw this video. Twenty strangers, ten couples including one gay and one lesbian couple. Kissing. Can you imagine? Could you do it? I don't know. I should think it would be awkward - but they seem to find their chemistry relatively quickly!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpbDHxCV29A]FIRST KISS - YouTube[/ame]

By the way, this video went up twenty hours ago and already has almost 2.5 million views.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/watching-complete-strangers-make-out-is-actually-awkwar-1540921129

Um, wow. I don't know if it's the song selection or because it's in black and white or the fact that everybody in this video is so attractive, but what started out as incredibly awkward—seeing two strangers meet each other and kiss—turned into something pretty damn beautiful. The premise of the video, called First Kiss and directed by Tatia Pilieva, was to get 20 strangers and have them kiss each other for the first time. It gets electric.

It's cute to see the strangers be all hesitant at first (as most sane and sober people would be!) but once they go for it, it's like watching fireworks, man (as barf-fully cheesy as that sounds). It's unexpectedly touching, like watching a documentary turn into a romantic comedy that doesn't suck. Anyway. Free kisses for everyone!

Now here's the thing. I recognized one of the women in the video - she played Opal on All My Children, and she was born in 1947! Man, she sure doesn't look it. Watch the credits, her name is Jill Larson. So I'm kinda wondering - who else is an actor/actress?

Not that it matters in the greater scheme of things, since they are still kissing for the first time (and it shows). One woman was leaning forward with her face and back with her body. One almost came out of her shirt.

Loved it. :thup:

The older woman was paired with a much younger man, which is the only thing I don't like. All the other couples are very good looking, and around the same age. I don't know why they had to make one couple stand out. Its a great video though - and watching it (I saw it last night) it makes you wonder if they really are strangers!

• Banned
The older woman was paired with a much younger man, which is the only thing I don't like. All the other couples are very good looking, and around the same age. I don't know why they had to make one couple stand out. Its a great video though - and watching it (I saw it last night) it makes you wonder if they really are strangers!

A couple of the couples - whoa. Smokin connections! My daughter wondered if any of them wound up hooking up.

Forum List

Back