Gore Refuses to take The Pledge

I do not meltdown...I am asking you to converse with me and not simply post stuff....I could post stuff too, but would much prefer to read what YOU have to say and respond to it...and have you respond to my statements and questions.

I notice many libs have a fit over anyone posting links that make their points

Must be a liberal thing or soemthing

I notice many libs have a fit over anyone posting links that make their points

Must be a liberal thing or soemthing

I only ask that you try to converse with me in your own words. You KNOW that I could inundate this thread with link after link after link that all make the case for human involvement in global warming. Why have a battle of cut and paste? why not try to argue with ME using YOUR own words and I will use my own words to argue my points?

I only ask that you try to converse with me in your own words. You KNOW that I could inundate this thread with link after link after link that all make the case for human involvement in global warming. Why have a battle of cut and paste? why not try to argue with ME using YOUR own words and I will use my own words to argue my points?

The first ones out of your mouth is "prove it"

When I do - you have a fit

I guess that is part of being a lib

The first ones out of your mouth is "prove it"

When I do - you have a fit

I guess that is part of being a lib

you prove it by posting a link...I disprove it by posting a link that refutes what your link says...and you post another link...and I post another link.....

I am asking you to have a discussion. Are you interested or not?

you prove it by posting a link...I disprove it by posting a link that refutes what your link says...and you post another link...and I post another link.....

I am asking you to have a discussion. Are you interested or not?

Translation - do not post anything that proves my points wrong and we will get along fine

Translation - do not post anything that proves my points wrong and we will get along fine

no...translation: I would like to have a discussion with you. Are you interested?

Are you even capable of carrying on a discussion where you make your points and ask me questions and answer mine and vice versa? Can you even try to do that?

no...translation: I would like to have a discussion with you. Are you interested?

Are you even capable of carrying on a discussion where you make your points and ask me questions and answer mine and vice versa? Can you even try to do that?

as long as I promise not to back up my statements with facts?

as long as I promise not to back up my statements with facts?

no...as long as you promise to write your own arguments and I will write mine.

no more cut and paste, because, as I have said, I can certainly flood this thread with my own cut and paste articles that clearly make the case FOR human acceleration of global warming. I won't spam the board with my articles and you don't spam the board with yours...YOUR words against MY words. Deal?

Uncle Al must have something to hide

He gave another global warming speech and banned the media from attending

no...as long as you promise to write your own arguments and I will write mine.

no more cut and paste, because, as I have said, I can certainly flood this thread with my own cut and paste articles that clearly make the case FOR human acceleration of global warming. I won't spam the board with my articles and you don't spam the board with yours...YOUR words against MY words. Deal?

will you answer me? do we have a deal or not?

I am waiting for you to tell me we have a deal....and let's not talk about personalities...let's talk about climate change. I don't care what Uncle Al says.... he is one man...the world is going through some major changes and we should have a discussion about that....not about what Gore said...let's see what RSR says..and what maineman says.... just you and me.

Deal?

I am waiting for you to tell me we have a deal....and let's not talk about personalities...let's talk about climate change. I don't care what Uncle Al says.... he is one man...the world is going through some major changes and we should have a discussion about that....not about what Gore said...let's see what RSR says..and what maineman says.... just you and me.

Deal?

Oh, lets not talk about liberal hyprocisy - that might help show global warming is a con game where libs make millions from their suckers - eh, customers

I really have no interest in talking about that. Both parties have their share of hypocrites.... I have an interest in talking about the global climate with you. If you don't want to have a discussion about that, that is fine...just say so.

Bewildered Brian Williams 'Paralyzed' with 'Fear' by Paper vs. Plastic Checkout 'Dilemma'
Posted by Brent Baker on May 7, 2007 - 20:49.
Apparently, it doesn't take much to flummox Brian Williams. He wrapped up Monday's NBC Nightly News with a whole story devoted to a “paralyzing question” which “can make otherwise competent adults quake with fear.” The dilemma? “Paper or plastic” at the grocery store. “The grocery store dilemma,” he teased, “'paper or plastic?' What is the right answer to that paralyzing question in the checkout line?” Williams repeated his terminology in plugging the story before an ad break: “What is the right answer to that often-paralyzing question at the checkout, 'paper or plastic?'”

Williams introduced the eventual May 7 story by fretting about how people “are made to feel like the fate of the planet hinges on our decision.” Maybe if you're a self-obsessed environmental extremist with too much free time, but I doubt most people feel such pressure and are able to easily make the choice without liberal guilt. Williams asserted: “Tonight, as part of our ongoing series of reports on the environment, 'America Goes Green,' we take on the question that can make otherwise competent adults quake with fear. We've all been there. You come to the end of the checkout line and then comes that question, 'paper or plastic?' For that one brief moment, we grocery buyers are made to feel like the fate of the planet hinges on our decision. Is there a correct answer?”

Reporter Anne Thompson turned to a left-wing activist group, naturally unlabeled, for the answer:

“To find out what to do in the grocery store, we turned to Alan Hershkowitz of the Natural Resources Defense Council. Plastic bags threaten wildlife along the coast. So if that's where you call home, Hershkowitz says the choice should be paper. In the heartland, he says, it's plastic.”
http://newsbusters.org/node/12587

I really have no interest in talking about that. Both parties have their share of hypocrites.... I have an interest in talking about the global climate with you. If you don't want to have a discussion about that, that is fine...just say so.

I take it you don't want to have that discussion...is that correct?

Forum List

Back