Gore gets pwned at rally!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Hysterical stuff..........check this shit out. Gore doing the typical punch list of weather extremes and blames it on global warming............

And then........................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGe3yUtyJww]YouTube - Al Gore Confronted in Tampa about Global Warming Again!![/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Being seen by 100 million people over at DRUDGE in the next 3 days!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Al Gore...a man whose ego is so frail, he needed an entire cable channel to broadcast to his "worshippers". I dun know if global warming is a hoax...but Gore is an asshole. That video cheered my ass up.

Thankies again to Florida's SCOTSOF, for keeping this wingnut away from the Oval Office!

Last edited:
The guy was a jerk. People came to see Gore, not some idiot shouting.

I hate pathetic liberal methods of trying to break up speeches even when it is a Liberal Loony doing the talking.

Apparently the Meek shall inherit political office. Al Gore will just reap the warming profits.

I hate pathetic liberal methods of trying to break up speeches even when it is a Liberal Loony doing the talking.

I tend to agree. Not like your going to convince anyone at a rally. Just hold up a sign and hope for the best. Trying to make a point on a message board? Just what are you up to young man? :eek:

I tend to agree. Not like your going to convince anyone at a rally. Just hold up a sign and hope for the best. Trying to make a point on a message board? Just what are you up to young man? :eek:

You're right, I must be crazy. I'm going to practise obnoxiousness so I won't be so boring, lol

You're right, I must be crazy. I'm going to practise obnoxiousness so I won't be so boring, lol

Atta boy! Dumb it down for the masses.

Forum List

Back