Gore: "Deniers are like racists!!

Hell, look at Noah's Ark. Much worse than what we are experiencing today.

I presented well known storms, with loads of historical reporting. Reporting which just happens to blow your claims out of the water.

YOU are the king of the cherry pickers.

Mr. Anti science denier you are.

I presented well known storms, with loads of historical reporting. Reporting which just happens to blow your claims out of the water.

YOU are the king of the cherry pickers.

Mr. Anti science denier you are.

Are you claiming

a. Manmade climate change is real it's just no big deal or there's nothing we can do about it?

b. Or that it's a hoax?

I confuse who's in which camp. Are you a flat earter?

Manmade climate change
I still don't get what your point is with this comment. What manmade climate are you referring to? Where's the plant it's located in? you know, the city, state? Is it a union shop?

Are you claiming

a. Manmade climate change is real it's just no big deal or there's nothing we can do about it?

b. Or that it's a hoax?

I confuse who's in which camp. Are you a flat earter?

Don't be stupid. You know exactly what I am saying. Climate change is real, man has no global impact. Man can have a localized impact as we witness with Urban Heat Island Effect, but global impact is far beyond our capability.

Thus the man made global warming fraud, is just that a fraud.

Don't be stupid. You know exactly what I am saying. Climate change is real, man has no global impact. Man can have a localized impact as we witness with Urban Heat Island Effect, but global impact is far beyond our capability.

Thus the man made global warming fraud, is just that a fraud.

4 out of 5 scientists say you're fos.

4 out of 5 scientists say you're fos.

Liar. Seventy four out of 79 CLIMATE "scientists", claim it. And, we see how the leading lights no longer think the scientific method applies to them, so their opinion doesn't matter in the slightest because they are no longer scientists. They are religious nutjobs.

Liar. Seventy four out of 79 CLIMATE "scientists", claim it. And, we see how the leading lights no longer think the scientific method applies to them, so their opinion doesn't matter in the slightest because they are no longer scientists. They are religious nutjobs.
Wait. Do you believe in man made climate change? Do you believe it's a problem and can be fixed by going green?

Because I'm pretty sure that's what 74 out of 79 scientists believe. Me too. How about you?

Do you believe it's a problem
Why can't you all describe the problem? Just saying CO2 in the air isn't a problem. We don't survive without it. So what is the problem you think you need to solve? This is my conversation point.

Wait. Do you believe in man made climate change?
we are far too small in the scope of the planet volume to make any difference to climate. I'd be happy to review what climate you think we're interfering with. Pssst, this is a conversation point from me.

Why can't you all describe the problem? Just saying CO2 in the air isn't a problem. We don't survive without it. So what is the problem you think you need to solve? This is my conversation point.
So I need to start from the beginning? Fuck me you're dumb. I wouldn't know where to start. I could just give you the link to NASA and you can read it and tell us what you have a problem with.

Then we debunk your right wing spin and you move on to another denial.

Just keep listening to Fox. Hint. They lie to you about global warming. Not just dominion voting machines. Wake up.

So I need to start from the beginning? Fuck me you're dumb. I wouldn't know where to start. I could just give you the link to NASA and you can read it and tell us what you have a problem with.

Then we debunk your right wing spin and you move on to another denial.

Just keep listening to Fox. Hint. They lie to you about global warming. Not just dominion voting machines. Wake up.
I am asking you, not NASA to say what the problem is. Again you avoided the answer. So for me, we have no problem because you can't say what it is. Again, the problem is not CO2. So next up is????????????????

Wait. Do you believe in man made climate change? Do you believe it's a problem and can be fixed by going green?

Because I'm pretty sure that's what 74 out of 79 scientists believe. Me too. How about you?

No. No. And no. 74 frauds have no opinion that I care about.

You have been shown historical storms that prove those 74 frauds to be liars. And yet you persist in pushing those lies.

Makes you a liar too.

No. No. And no. 74 frauds have no opinion that I care about.

You have been shown historical storms that prove those 74 frauds to be liars. And yet you persist in pushing those lies.

Makes you a liar too.
makes him stupid actually.

Forum List

Back