Gore today, "We are seeing rain bombs"

No, it's me responding to your ridiculous comments.

Exactly which part of asking for observed measured evidence to support your beliefs is ridiculous?
Lol, you will just refuse to believe anything I post.

Why would I waste my time?

I have been asking for a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis for nearly 2 decades now...and to date, not a single piece of such evidence has been forthcoming.

What's the matter? Afraid to post what passes for observed, measured evidence in your mind, or are you unaware that any evidence exists because you just never bothered to look?
2 decades?

And you never thought to Google it?

As I said, I have searched earnestly for more than 2 decades and I can ask anyone, anywhere for a single piece of observed, measured data supporting AGW over natural variability with complete confidence that no such data will be forthcoming. I have asked climate scientists for such data and while they are better able to hem and haw than you, they, also are unable to produce that single piece of observed, measured data I asked for because it simply doesn't exist.

But do feel free to google till your heart's content if you think it exists....By all means, bring it here. I would love to see it.

I'm not asking for volumes of proof...or any proof at all...or even mountains of evidence...I am asking for just a single piece of observed measured data which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability and it simply does not exist..

Prove me wrong...
Obviously no-one will ever be able to prove you wrong in your own mind if you have actually spoken to real climate scientists about it and they have been unable to satisfy your demands. The brainwashing is too strong for anyone to get through.

Exactly which part of asking for observed measured evidence to support your beliefs is ridiculous?

I have been asking for a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis for nearly 2 decades now...and to date, not a single piece of such evidence has been forthcoming.

What's the matter? Afraid to post what passes for observed, measured evidence in your mind, or are you unaware that any evidence exists because you just never bothered to look?
2 decades?

As I said, I have searched earnestly for more than 2 decades and I can ask anyone, anywhere for a single piece of observed, measured data supporting AGW over natural variability with complete confidence that no such data will be forthcoming. I have asked climate scientists for such data and while they are better able to hem and haw than you, they, also are unable to produce that single piece of observed, measured data I asked for because it simply doesn't exist.

But do feel free to google till your heart's content if you think it exists....By all means, bring it here. I would love to see it.

I'm not asking for volumes of proof...or any proof at all...or even mountains of evidence...I am asking for just a single piece of observed measured data which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability and it simply does not exist..

Prove me wrong...
Obviously no-one will ever be able to prove you wrong in your own mind if you have actually spoken to real climate scientists about it and they have been unable to satisfy your demands. The brainwashing is too strong for anyone to get through.

He's brainwashed?

s0n....I think not. You speak like your side is winning! Yuk....yuk....

Where have climate scientists transcended the science anywhere beyond their domain in the real world? The answer is nowhere....the whole concept is nothing more than a progressive punchline. Nobody is caring about climate change.... in 20 years climate scientists have not moved the needle an inch in the real world! Action on climate change is laughable! It's nowhere s0n!!

But you keep taking bows in front of your banner!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

2 decades?

Prove me wrong...
Thank You for conceding that you have no facts or observed evidence to prove your hypothesis. A hypothesis without facts to prove it is falsified..

Thank you for proving us right..

Anyone could prove me wrong. For more than 2 decades I have been lobbing softballs across the plate and very few of you guys even take a swing. The rest of you just do exactly what you are doing. This isn't a trick question...or some sort of gotcha trap I am setting. I am asking for observed measured data that supports one scientific hypothesis over another....that's all.

Rather than simply post up the data, you people invariably try to make your inability to post even one piece of observed measured data that supports your favored hypothesis about me...I this...and I that...and I the other thing. Bullshit. I am asking for data that supports the hypothesis and you can't deliver because none exists. You could prove me wrong by doing nothing more than posting a single piece of observed, measured data that supports AGW over natural variability. You won't do it though, because you can't do it....and you can't do it because no such data exists. Simple as that.

This isn't about me...it is about your inability to even offer up a single piece of real observed, measured data that supports the so called scientific consensus position.

Be honest for a second if it is within you, and try just a wee bit of critical thinking....what does the fact that you can't post up even one piece of observed measured data to support the AGW hypothesis over natural variability say about the AGW hypothesis?

I certainly have no problem posting up reams of data speaking to the range of natural variability.

Anyone could prove me wrong. For more than 2 decades I have been lobbing softballs across the plate and very few of you guys even take a swing. The rest of you just do exactly what you are doing. This isn't a trick question...or some sort of gotcha trap I am setting. I am asking for observed measured data that supports one scientific hypothesis over another....that's all.

Rather than simply post up the data, you people invariably try to make your inability to post even one piece of observed measured data that supports your favored hypothesis about me...I this...and I that...and I the other thing. Bullshit. I am asking for data that supports the hypothesis and you can't deliver because none exists. You could prove me wrong by doing nothing more than posting a single piece of observed, measured data that supports AGW over natural variability. You won't do it though, because you can't do it....and you can't do it because no such data exists. Simple as that.

This isn't about me...it is about your inability to even offer up a single piece of real observed, measured data that supports the so called scientific consensus position.

Be honest for a second if it is within you, and try just a wee bit of critical thinking....what does the fact that you can't post up even one piece of observed measured data to support the AGW hypothesis over natural variability say about the AGW hypothesis?

I certainly have no problem posting up reams of data speaking to the range of natural variability.

LMBO.....

"lobbing softballs....."

Alot of golden sombrero"s from climate crusaders around here!

LMBO.....

"lobbing softballs....."

Alot of golden sombrero"s from climate crusaders around here!

If there was any observed, measured data which supports AGW over natural variability, any one of these goofballs could slap me down and make me his bitch any day of the week...and yet, in more than 20 years, no one has even come close. A few like crick and old rocks posted some crap but that only showed that they don't have the first idea of what observed, measured evidence supporting one hypothesis over another might look like. Looking at what passes as evidence in their minds made it pretty clear why they have been duped.

Hmm. I depend on the weather, or at least I used to. Gore is right, I have seen the changes of climate. Back in the late sixties, the rain used to come every three days during the summer. No Tornadoes, no hail storms. Autumn came along, subtle soft as your mothers whisper. Now? We have urban heat bubbles, rain is scarce as hens teeth and suddenly we go from dry 85 degrees to 30 degree snow squalls. No in-between fall weather. We broke the weather, it was never like this before. Anyone that is observant and worth their salt has seen this happening. And they know this is true as death.

To all of you who live in the dreamy anecdote bubble...I suggest that you do a bit of digging into the climate of whatever anecdotal area you live in and see what the actual climate history was like rather than your flawed memory of it...and do go back a bit further than the tiny eye blink of your own life....
Well, here we go again. SSoDDumb once again proves how appropriate his moniker is. Dig a bit further back into history? OK, My great grandfather settled in Eastern Oregon in the 1860's. My grandfather was born in 1888. So, from oral history in the family, I know the history of that area concerning weather very well. There are also numerous books on that area about the very bitter Indian war from 1864 to 1868. And the area was much colder in the winter, and, also wetter. The snow pack in the mountains lasted much longer, and there was grazing for cattle and sheep in the hills that no longer exists. There are many of we older people that have long memories, and no political axe to grind, that have seen the weather changing, at an ever increasing rate, in their lifetimes.

1538387101197.png

Wildfires in Sweden, record highs of over 30°C in the northern Arctic Circle, heat and drought in central Europe, Asia and parts of North America. By the end of August, 2018 was one of the four warmest years of all time and by the end of the year is expected to be among the six warmest since records began.

Climate change heat records and extreme weather | Munich Re

Hmm. I depend on the weather, or at least I used to. Gore is right, I have seen the changes of climate. Back in the late sixties, the rain used to come every three days during the summer. No Tornadoes, no hail storms. Autumn came along, subtle soft as your mothers whisper. Now? We have urban heat bubbles, rain is scarce as hens teeth and suddenly we go from dry 85 degrees to 30 degree snow squalls. No in-between fall weather. We broke the weather, it was never like this before. Anyone that is observant and worth their salt has seen this happening. And they know this is true as death.

To all of you who live in the dreamy anecdote bubble...I suggest that you do a bit of digging into the climate of whatever anecdotal area you live in and see what the actual climate history was like rather than your flawed memory of it...and do go back a bit further than the tiny eye blink of your own life....
Well, here we go again. SSoDDumb once again proves how appropriate his moniker is. Dig a bit further back into history? OK, My great grandfather settled in Eastern Oregon in the 1860's. My grandfather was born in 1888. So, from oral history in the family, I know the history of that area concerning weather very well. There are also numerous books on that area about the very bitter Indian war from 1864 to 1868. And the area was much colder in the winter, and, also wetter. The snow pack in the mountains lasted much longer, and there was grazing for cattle and sheep in the hills that no longer exists. There are many of we older people that have long memories, and no political axe to grind, that have seen the weather changing, at an ever increasing rate, in their lifetimes.

So historical anecdote passes for observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability? And as to having no political axe to grind...what a liar you are...you are one of the biggest liberal whores on the board rocks and everyone knows it.

1538387101197.png

Wildfires in Sweden, record highs of over 30°C in the northern Arctic Circle, heat and drought in central Europe, Asia and parts of North America. By the end of August, 2018 was one of the four warmest years of all time and by the end of the year is expected to be among the six warmest since records began.

Which inaccurate, poorly managed, heavily manipulated record is that from?

1538387101197.png

Which inaccurate, poorly managed, heavily manipulated record is that from?

Another fake graph with hyper-extended axis.

ghey

Look at the temp and the enormously skewed vertical axis.:abgg2q.jpg:. The St00pids of the world look at that and the response is......... :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

LOL.. You get your daily dose of BS by watching MSDNC?

Still waiting for observed and verifiable facts to prove you're assertion. Anecdotal correlation does not prove causation or even potential cause... By the way, were way low on all storm severity scales just going back to 1980. IF we go back to the 1700 were at the very bottom of the scale..

Yeah....MSNBC is the newest cable religion channel. Not just climate change either.....disagree with them and you are an enemy of the state and a domestic terrorist! Zero debate.....a religion.

I have to buy a new roof every three years because of hail. And I cant have a garden anymore, it dries up and shrivels. Like my lawn. The rain that used to come every three days, it takes THREE WEEKS to get a mere tiny spittle. And when we get rain it's torrential flood. With hail the size of a quarter or larger. This is a new phenomena. Weather quirks? Weather is quirky alright.It doesn't explain this.
If you look back at the logs you'll find that you are simply wrong about the weather in the past.

I have to buy a new roof every three years because of hail. And I cant have a garden anymore, it dries up and shrivels. Like my lawn. The rain that used to come every three days, it takes THREE WEEKS to get a mere tiny spittle. And when we get rain it's torrential flood. With hail the size of a quarter or larger. This is a new phenomena. Weather quirks? Weather is quirky alright.It doesn't explain this.
If you look back at the logs you'll find that you are simply wrong about the weather in the past.

I really think she thinks drought and forest fires were rare events back past 20 years ago! Some people do come in here and go 100% anecdotal just based upon personal weather experiences. Its fascinating!

I really think she thinks drought and forest fires were rare events back past 20 years ago! Some people do come in here and go 100% anecdotal just based upon personal weather experiences. Its fascinating!
First hand experience now is discounted. So, Skooter, you are scientist in the perfect position to question..."anecdotal" evidence. What science degree do you hold on weather? Other than mock , prove I am wrong. You must have a degree in sarcasm, that is so much better than being anecdotal, aint it?

Last edited:
No, actually MR Dreamy Anecdotal bubble head, you need to go back and look at the facts. I don't think I am delusional after 25+years of observation. I don't think so. I think YOU are either an dimwit or is just a troll with a big vocabulary. Or a Unakatre impersonator.

Last edited:
No actually, when I see it hail and it destroy my roof, I am sure the insurance rates reflect that. Insurance rates go UP. When the weather is drying out, we see local cities tax water, and even rain water run off. And they are doing so,that isn't "ANECDOTAL", kids.
Insurance rates are going up. States that have huge fire issues, because of the prolonged dry weather, California (along with most other western states) has a year long brush/forest fire issue it never had ten years before. Is THAT anecdotal? I COULD ON AND ON...

Last edited:

First hand experience now is discounted. So, Skooter, you are scientist in the perfect position to question..."anecdotal" evidence. What science degree do you hold on weather? Other than mock , prove I am wrong. You must have a degree in sarcasm, that is so much better than being anecdotal, aint it?

Really doesnt matter one way or the other, sweets!

Your side is losing huge on climate change because climate scientists have yet to make a compelling case!

Now....not for nothing but nobody takes seriously somebody who thinks that drought and forest fires are some new phenomenon.....as you've said, "nothing we have ever seen before". And "hail the size of quarters". Are you serious? Quarters?:ack-1: WTF? Quarters? :ack-1::ack-1:Baseball sized hail and bigger happen all the time honey!

It becomes anecdotal when it doesnt ar all conform with reality. But if it makes you feel all fuzzy to state that stuff, go, go!:113::113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back